1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

Ray Peat Email Advice Depository Discussion/Comment Thread

Discussion in 'Email Advice' started by j., Jan 14, 2013.

1. raysputin

raysputin Member

I once asked him what he would feed a cat and he wrote
    Eggs (some cats like them raw and blended with other food), powdered egg shells, fried cheese, smoked oysters, provide nutrients that are lacking in the meat diet. A very small amount of thyroid can help with kidney/bladder problems.

2. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

Sounds delicious. I’ll have to try that with my cat. :)

3. boris

boris Member

@raysputin Wow, thanks a lot :)! Do you know why fried cheese? That's sounds so specific. My cats don't eat eggs, I will try blending them with other food. But they like cheese.

4. raysputin

raysputin Member

I have no idea!

5. jb116

jb116 Member

probably because it tastes good

6. Beastmode

Beastmode Member

Me:
    Is there anything in your mind that believes I, as a healthy adult, can go out to the stores to get food and somehow pass something on to my wife and toddler when I get home?

Are you taking an extra measure when shopping for foods?

Peat:
    I wash my carrots, in case anyone has sneezed on them. It’s always good to wash the hands after touching a series of public door knobs and shopping carts, but I haven’t seen evidence that anything special is happening this flu season, except for a planned hysteria. “Event 201” presented last October prepared the selected participants for the panic, in advance of any evidence regarding the exact effects of this particular virus.

7. SuperStressed

SuperStressed Member

Where did you hear him originally say this? I'd like to read that article/see that clip.

8. mrchibbs

mrchibbs Member

Very interesting. To be honest I think there are interesting aspect of Jack Kruse's ideas, but his dismissal of Ray on the basis that ''he doesn't consider the impact of EMF on the physiology'' was really unconvincing to me.

9. Beastmode

Beastmode Member

Yeah, I don't know much about Jack Kruse, but I asked Ray about some of things he says and finds important only because a lot of what Kruse says is so far out of my understanding and I don't know if it's science fiction or has some possible basis.

He seems solid with the "getting out in natural lighting, emf and blue light mitigation stuff, etc" so I plan on looking into more of what he might have to offer that i can experiment with.

10. mrchibbs

mrchibbs Member

Basically, Ray has talked about the benefits of light, problems with blue vs. red spectrum, and the effects of radiation many many times. I don't know what Jack Kruse is on about regarding his perception of Peat. There isn't any flashy or amazing about Jack Kruse's stuff except the use of complicated wording. And as I've said his dismissive comments about Ray with no basis in reality have really made me realize what kind of dude he is. I do think there is more to the PUFA idea than just saying it's straight evil, and the Kruse community like to talk about ''protecting'' the PUFAs from oxidation, and they seem to believe that DHA, and the EFA are really important.

Ray obviously doesn't think they're essential at all, and he's provided so much explanations and references on the topic that's it's hard to argue that PUFAs aren't dangerous. I think in a state of stress PUFAs are more likely to oxidize and cause problem vs. someone who's really chilled and enjoying life.

11. meatbag

meatbag Member

12. mrchibbs

mrchibbs Member

Well that is depressing.

13. milk_lover

milk_lover Member

I was trying to make the matter slightly positive, but Ray has none of it. I am very sad and angry at the same time. How do they do this to our children?

14. methylenewhite

methylenewhite Member

15. Kammas

Kammas Member

very depressing indeed. as each generation gets sicker and more mentally unstable, this next century or 2 may be the darkest in human history.

16. RealNeat

RealNeat Member

also silica which might be even safer. Living silica by orgono or Biosil might help in advance. The chelation of aluminum should work.

17. Kammas

Kammas Member

do influenza shots have aluminum adjuvants? if so people who get flu shots yearly, will be getting 40-60 shots throughout a lifetime with aluminum adjuvant’s by the time theyre elderly? and this isn't including the other 50 shots from the recommended vaccine schedule.

18. Regina

Regina Member

19. mrchibbs

mrchibbs Member

I've being grieving in a way, because I know the world will be worse than ever after this manufactured crisis. (It made all the richest companies richer, and the common people poorer, and they're going to get their universal mandatory vaccine). It's honestly so dark from here on out.

20. boris

boris Member

I wish someone would ask Peat what he would personally do to minimize the effects of a mandatory adjuvant vaccination or even a mandatory RNA vaccine, if he would be forced to get it.