Raw Meat Raw Milk Raw Eggs Feeling Great

Runenight201

According to some ncbi study pork fat from iberico pigg was supposed to raise T levels more than coconut oil did in the study. Anyway yeah a nice rib eye steak is my top prefered choice but chuck rolls, shoulders, brisket works aswell since they quite high fat. I like minced meat but I mostly eat it from making my swedish meatballs recipe or a nice hamburger

I one time ate a pound of bacon that was much more fat than meat and my muscles hardened up to a ridiculous degree, I had a great pump on my workout that night.

I have definitely made the correlation that without sufficient fat in my diet (specifically animal fats), I just do not have the same satiation, drive, vigor, libido, etc...

I’m not sure if I should be wary of the PUFA vs sat animal fat as long as it’s animal fat. The bacon for instance gave me amazing strength, but I also felt that last night after consuming beef tallow gravy with meat. The beef tallow tbh tasted nasty, so I want to try making my gravy with other sources of fat, perhaps lard or duck fat, but these will be higher in PUFA for sure. I will be experimenting first with duck fat, and if that isn’t satisfactory moving onto lard.

What’s interesting is that fat from a steak tastes really good, but then that same rendered and refined fat tastes bad...

Runenight201

My point was that cooking make foods more bioavailable at least macro nutrient content as both starches carbs absorption increase tremendously and meats protein absorption also increase from cooking theres tons of studies and theres also a lot of studies supporting other nutrients like vitamins and minerals becoming more available. But sure theres evidence for some that cooking loses nutrients like potatoes when boiled but try to eat a potato raw. Anyway eat your meat raw if you dig it. I stick with eggs only

Just playing devils advocate, I much prefer meat and eggs cooked without a doubt. I tried the raw just for shits and gigs and was turned off.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Maybe we cooked our starches and then ate our meat raw...
That's what ive been thinking a lot. There is no doubt some serious denaturing happens when applying heat to meat. Maybe the tough meat was cooked while fresh organs we're eaten raw like in many cultures

OP
Cameron

Cameron

But I agree there could be pros and cons it really has become a taste I crave though and digestion is a breeze

Dennis

Thanks Cameron for your post, my experiences and observations line with what you have written.
I've been on a red meat/eggs diet for the past 6 years. And I've been trying out raw meat/eggs for the past few months.
Too bad, (raw) animal foods are underrated by most Peat followers. Almost always, this is the only option available for people with severe gastrointestinal problem.

RisingSun

Did you guys experience sever detox reactions on raw milk cheese?
And I don’t mean the crap you find in supermarket, but the artisanal french made raw milk cheese.
I had fever and chills for at least 3 days, from which I came stronger than ever

RisingSun

Aajonus Vonderplanitz explains it by saying that raw milk cheese binds toxins in the gut, and especially heavy metals.
I wonder if there is any truth to this

Runenight201

I am of the opinion that you should not be eating anything that made you sick for 3 days.

RisingSun

I am of the opinion that you should not be eating anything that made you sick for 3 days.

That’s the short term simplistic approach.
What if what makes you sick doesn’t show right away and makes you sick slowly without you noticing?

What if what makes you stronger makes you severely detox for a few days (symptoms of what people call « sickness ») out of which you become stronger?

Runenight201

That’s the short term simplistic approach.
What if what makes you sick doesn’t show right away and makes you sick slowly without you noticing?

What if what makes you stronger makes you severely detox for a few days (symptoms of what people call « sickness ») out of which you become stronger?

Yea maybe, but I just don’t believe that to be true, and in my experience only eating things that immediately have a beneficial effect on my physiological has been far more effective than toughing negative effects out for detox, which has usually always led me to further degeneration. That’s my opinion.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Did you guys experience sever detox reactions on raw milk cheese?
And I don’t mean the crap you find in supermarket, but the artisanal french made raw milk cheese.
I had fever and chills for at least 3 days, from which I came stronger than ever
I did with raw milk and raw liver but after a day of feeling ill my health dramatically increased it's reintroducing the right bacteria in the gut while removing endotoxin never been sick from raw animal food since in fact I continue to crave raw animal products while cooked grosses me out most times now unless it's an occasional cheeseburger at a quality farm to table place

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Raw chopped up sirloin with lemon juice in a masa flour taco with queso salsa is delicious

B

Braveheart

Raw chopped up sirloin with lemon juice in a masa flour taco with queso salsa is delicious
Have always loved steak tartare...probably the best/healthiest way to eat beef....best keep it simple, the online recipes add too much stuff.....

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Have always loved steak tartare...probably the best/healthiest way to eat beef....best keep it simple, the online recipes add too much stuff.....
Yes! Yeah usually all I do is salt lemon juice maybe sometimes homeaid mayo with cold press olive oil

Glassy

I eat my liver raw. It tastes a whole heap better and once you get over the texture it just slides right down.

I figured out that searing it very lightly was the most palatable form I could make and the inside was pretty much raw anyway.

Was that your story? I wasn’t sure because of the questions in it.

GreekGod

Here s my experience with raw eggs and meats. You can look up my prior posts on raw eggs and there are alot of details.

I estimate that I have eaten somewhere close to 5000 raw eggs over the past several years. I have never gotten sick even once, not even in the least. There were a few bad eggs in all those carton's, but I smell the eggs before i eat them, I doubt anyone would be tempted to eat a rotten egg, they smell bad. Same with raw meats and fish. Smell them, if they smell ok, they will be fine. Ive consumed several hundreds of lbs of raw to lightly cooked meats, fish, turkey etc. From sushi and poke, to raw beef, raw salmon to raw turkey. There are alot of health advantages of raw vs cooked IMHO. They digest much easier, all amino acids are intact vs many destroyed or lost in cooking, less energy expended in trying to digest deranged proteins and fats. I d estimate that I eat 2 to 4 eggs per day on average, but I take days off, sometimes more, sometimes not at all.

The reason I started doing this was to boost my overall health and stability as my health was trash by the time I was 45, and I 'm close to 60 now. I can only say that when I started on this type of eating program, my hormones were ***t, my digestion and metabolism were not great, and I needed hormone supplements to survive. Now I eat lots of raw cholesterol and my body makes the hormones quite well indeed. I will eat some fruit occasionally, mainly unripe mangoes or papaya, not at the same time as the eggs. I usually add a teaspoon of olive oil to the eggs, as the added fat seems good for me. Just eat the eggs or meat all by itself for best results. If anyone has any questions, I will do my best to answer.

When it comes to meats, I do the best on beef and lamb, but will do some turkey and fish, and oysters when I can get them.

Soundios

Here s my experience with raw eggs and meats. You can look up my prior posts on raw eggs and there are alot of details.

I estimate that I have eaten somewhere close to 5000 raw eggs over the past several years. I have never gotten sick even once, not even in the least. There were a few bad eggs in all those carton's, but I smell the eggs before i eat them, I doubt anyone would be tempted to eat a rotten egg, they smell bad. Same with raw meats and fish. Smell them, if they smell ok, they will be fine. Ive consumed several hundreds of lbs of raw to lightly cooked meats, fish, turkey etc. From sushi and poke, to raw beef, raw salmon to raw turkey. There are alot of health advantages of raw vs cooked IMHO. They digest much easier, all amino acids are intact vs many destroyed or lost in cooking, less energy expended in trying to digest deranged proteins and fats. I d estimate that I eat 2 to 4 eggs per day on average, but I take days off, sometimes more, sometimes not at all.

The reason I started doing this was to boost my overall health and stability as my health was trash by the time I was 45, and I 'm close to 60 now. I can only say that when I started on this type of eating program, my hormones were ***t, my digestion and metabolism were not great, and I needed hormone supplements to survive. Now I eat lots of raw cholesterol and my body makes the hormones quite well indeed. I will eat some fruit occasionally, mainly unripe mangoes or papaya, not at the same time as the eggs. I usually add a teaspoon of olive oil to the eggs, as the added fat seems good for me. Just eat the eggs or meat all by itself for best results. If anyone has any questions, I will do my best to answer.

When it comes to meats, I do the best on beef and lamb, but will do some turkey and fish, and oysters when I can get them.
Hi, thanks for this informative post.
I'd be interested in what a typical day of eating looks like for you, as well as supplementation.
Many thanks in advance.

Aajonus is starting to be quite popular nowadays. Danny Roddy was also into Aajonus and that kinda stuff before he found Peat and started to get well. Maybe Peat will get more known now, as people failing on the meat diet, find Roddy's videos.
I hope Roddy's videos go viral. They're so well made, easy to listen, full of important info. He has been ahead of his time, first failing as vegan, then as a carnivore.

RisingSun

Aajonus is starting to be quite popular nowadays. Danny Roddy was also into Aajonus and that kinda stuff before he found Peat and started to get well. Maybe Peat will get more known now, as people failing on the meat diet, find Roddy's videos.
I hope Roddy's videos go viral. They're so well made, easy to listen, full of important info. He has been ahead of his time, first failing as vegan, then as a carnivore.

People fail on a cooked meat diet, not on a raw meat diet.
People fail on a meat-only diet, not on a raw milk / raw meat / raw eggs / raw butter diet, which is what Aajonus recommended.

I’m not surprised people fail on a cooked meat only diet, that’s pretty unhealthy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals