Raw Meat Raw Milk Raw Eggs Feeling Great

GreekGod

Hi, thanks for this informative post.
I'd be interested in what a typical day of eating looks like for you, as well as supplementation.
Many thanks in advance.[/QUO

No typical day really as it varies with the seasons somewhat, hot months vs cold months. I just started by adding more raw fats and proteins and eating less cooked ones. I added the raw eggs as a mid morning and/or mid afternoon snack, replacing stuff like leftovers, bread, oatmeal, pretzels, fruit, smoothies, etc etc. Started doing lightly cooked ribeye steaks and rare hamburgers, 2 or 3 x per week. Sometimes, I'll eat nothing but some Green papaya, unripe mango and eggs for breakfast and lunch. On a recent cruise, I ate a raw herring a few times, ceviche, beef carpaccio, seared tuna steak, tuna poke, rare beef and rare lamb. I d estimate that I try to eat raw or lightly cooked about 60 to 70% of the time. Get away from it for awhile and energy goes down and Ill get sluggish. I'll eat some cooked foods, mainly some cooked vegetables, and some raw ones in the hot weather months. I stay away from sweet fruits for the most part as well as most bread, pasta, starchy stuff like sweet potato in only small amounts. Optimal is probably about 90% raw but Ive never done it for one reason or another. I like meats that are on the fatty side, like ribeye or lamb and eat small amounts, maybe 6/8 ozs or so at a time. Ill use some raw honey for sweetener from time to time.

Supplements. I don't take many on a regular basis. The biggest problem we have here is what's added to the water like flouride and chlorine. I'll take some lugols iodine drops from time to time, which seems to push the flouride out of the thyroid. Borax, about 100 mg from time to time, known to neutralize and remove flouride. I take zinc about 22 mg. and occaisionally, ascorbic acid and sea salt. Ive used 1000 mg Gaba before bedtime for a great night of sleep. I can probably do fine without any but thats the supplements that I actually use.

In my country, we have two popular uncooked animal delicacies: one is ossenworst, basically beef tartar packaged in a sausage format, which used to be lightly smoked but no longer is, and the other is maatjesharing or raw herring. However, they make up a small percentage of weekly calories for an average local.

lvysaur

I know but alot of cultures that eat more raw meat and dairy have such little to no disease other factors as well
Those cultures were eating freshly killed meats, that didn't sit in a grocery fridge for days before getting to them.

The meats also came from animals that weren't living in crowded farms or pens with undersanitation that promotes parasitic transmission.

Antonello

Most of my diet is raw. Raw dairy and raw local farmed pasture raised low PUFA eggs are a stable of my diet. My meat I do eat on occasion is seared or very rare meat. I used to eat completely raw meat but as of recently do fine just searing it/searing it rare, etc. Raw honey and fresh raw orange juice, grape juice, melon juice, pineapple juice, etc. Sometimes I will make stewed apples and pears with raw milk ice cream. Gelatin is the only protein I eat cooked regularly. Once, sometimes twice per day. I feel best on raw food and not cooked. I have experimented with every diet under the sun, but always find myself going back to a raw type of diet. I have of course been strict Peat for over 6 years, but before that I did all kinds of diets and many were variations of raw food diets. I have lower back pain issues and one of the big reasons for eating mostly raw is because my back pain goes away when doing a mostly raw Peaterian diet. As soon as I eat cooked starches it come back. This is a common thing I have noticed with other people who eat raw food. But also I do so mostly out of convenience. I am a great cook and love cooking in my soul, but I hate cooking as a regular choir so I love just cracking a egg or two in my raw milk and fresh OJ and blending it into a quick shake. I do believe there is beneficial bacteria that aids in digestion and consuming toxin products. Clearly this is the case with raw dairy for me, as someone who could not tolerate diary, not just for the lactose but also the casien. Not an issue today. I make sure to liberally add salt to my raw milk and eggs to help keep temps up. Works great for me. Some people believe all bacteria is bad, but I am not so convinced by that.
I'm starting to make the same connection, cooked food back pain, raw food no pain.

Fractality

Yesterday I had 2 quarts of raw goat milk, and about half a pound of very rare 100% organic grass fed steak. I've had some diarrhea through the night but overall I've felt well. Body temps up, but is that just a slight fever? Raw goat milk digests so easily compared to the pasteurized kind.

RisingSun

Yesterday I had 2 quarts of raw goat milk, and about half a pound of very rare 100% organic grass fed steak. I've had some diarrhea through the night but overall I've felt well. Body temps up, but is that just a slight fever? Raw goat milk digests so easily compared to the pasteurized kind.

What makes for an easy digestion when you said it gave you diarrhea?

Fractality

What makes for an easy digestion when you said it gave you diarrhea?

I think the very rare steak may have caused the diarrhea since I've had raw goat milk previously without diarrhea. Raw cow milk has given me painful diarrhea. I'm going to try some raw cheese with raw honey now to see if it will help "firm up" my bowels.

Last edited:

Fractality

Also, diarrhea alone doesn't necessarily mean poor digestion. It could be a sign of detoxification. What I mean by easily digested is that I can rapidly drink a quart of raw goat milk and not feel it in my stomach whereas if I do that with pasteurized goat milk I will feel it in my stomach and the subsequent sluggishness.

Raw meat after working out completely prevents soreness the next day for me. Cooked meat doesn't have that effect in my experience.

And it doesn't even require a huge amount. About 200 grams of raw meat per day is sufficient for that effect.

T

TheBeard

Thanks Cameron for your post, my experiences and observations line with what you have written.
I've been on a red meat/eggs diet for the past 6 years. And I've been trying out raw meat/eggs for the past few months.
Too bad, (raw) animal foods are underrated by most Peat followers. Almost always, this is the only option available for people with severe gastrointestinal problem.

Raw dairy as well?

T

TheBeard

I too wish I could thrive on a raw diet that includes raw dairy, but I just can't stand it.
Raw organic milk from grass fed cows bloats me like crazy and gives me diarrhea, headaches, and cold temps.
I feel great as soon as I pop antibiotics after

Dennis

Raw dairy as well?

Yes raw dairy as well. I have had mixed success on this front. It is highly source dependent I think. Out of the five or so sources that I tried only 2 were a success. The 2 that I had success with were in terms of digestion. I could not try them for extended periods of time to clearly tell the effects on my well being. So if you end up being bloated try another source. They say even the breed of the cow matter.

T

TheBeard

Yes raw dairy as well. I have had mixed success on this front. It is highly source dependent I think. Out of the five or so sources that I tried only 2 were a success. The 2 that I had success with were in terms of digestion. I could not try them for extended periods of time to clearly tell the effects on my well being. So if you end up being bloated try another source. They say even the breed of the cow matter.

I've tried three different sources, all organic grass-fed, one of them goat.
Same results everytime: brain fog, nausea, bloating, diarrhea

Korven

Does the raw cholesterol in egg yolks boost pregnenolone/progesterone/DHEA synthesis? Yesterday I had a big raw milk, raw egg, honey smoothie and I felt very present/euphoric and couldn't stop smiling, I think I'll have one each day

Indicatrice

If you think back to caveman days where it all started , they probably cooked all their meat with bonfire. Imagine eating just hunted down animal raw, i just don't believe it.
Raw milk is okay, probably alot better than processed milk.
If you can stomach raw meat and eggs, it doesn't hurt to try though...

p8zz97mq4xl21.jpg

This is a family of Nenets ethnicity, I believe there are also videos of African tribes hunting animals and eating them on the spot

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals