Pro Bodybuilder Explains His Stomach/digestive/bloat Issues Due To Bacteria/LPS

Dexter Jackson recently won the Tampa pro show.

@6:45

-Anyone have any idea on what blood tests he would have gotten done?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dexter Jackson recently won the Tampa pro show.

@6:45

-Anyone have any idea on what blood tests he would have gotten done?

Not sure what he tested but the common tests for endoxin include HDL, sCD14, and endotoxin binding protein (EBP). High endotoxin in the blood tends to elevate all 3. People who drink a lot tends to have "great" (high) HDL results and their doctors are thrilled. But it is just a biomarker of endotoxin (and other toxin) exposure.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/a-lab-test-for-endotoxin-exposure-and-its-role-in-hiv-aids.28235/

OP
Insaneacinamide
Not sure what he tested but the common tests for endoxin include HDL, sCD14, and endotoxin binding protein (EBP). High endotoxin in the blood tends to elevate all 3. People who drink a lot tends to have "great" (high) HDL results and their doctors are thrilled. But it is just a biomarker of endotoxin (and other toxin) exposure.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/a-lab-test-for-endotoxin-exposure-and-its-role-in-hiv-aids.28235/
Right on, thanks for the info!

Dobbler

Bodybuilders diet is ultimate endotoxin jackpot. Tons of starch in form of brown rice and oats , green vegetables like broccoli, and for protein chicken and salmon, and supplement wise all kinds of sh*t, especially omega 3s. Training everyday, twice, and alot of cardio. How do these guys even get out of bed...
I wonder what he does for the excess bacteria, probably take probiotics and resistant starch lol..
Pro bodybuilders have won the genetic lottery in terms of how much beating their system can take

Cirion

AAS and other such things make a lot of things possible. But I can tell you from personal experience that the "bodybuilder diet", while training the "bodybuilding way", without AAS, is indeed horrendous and makes me feel very, very bad.

Aad

Bodybuilders diet is ultimate endotoxin jackpot. Tons of starch in form of brown rice and oats , green vegetables like broccoli, and for protein chicken and salmon, and supplement wise all kinds of sh*t, especially omega 3s. Training everyday, twice, and alot of cardio. How do these guys even get out of bed...
I wonder what he does for the excess bacteria, probably take probiotics and resistant starch lol..
Pro bodybuilders have won the genetic lottery in terms of how much beating their system can take

Many of them die relatively at a young age....

boxers

Most bodybuilders may temporarily eat that way for a cut. Most eat a general sad diet with lots more protein 8-9months out of the year. Either way its a terribly unhealthy life style. The diet, the constant bulk,cut cycle, the huge amount of steroids and cutting to extreme low levels of bodyfat, excessive training...this lifestyle began in the 90s, maybe 80s

morgan#1

Not sure what he tested but the common tests for endoxin include HDL, sCD14, and endotoxin binding protein (EBP). High endotoxin in the blood tends to elevate all 3.
Does anyone know if I can my get my doctor to test for these, or are they obscure and expensive? I’m going the end of the week, I have an chronic left ear infection, comes and goes with inflammatory states. Does anyone know if this would be a reason for the testing? Also I had a root canal on my left molar, and there’s infected bone and gum. Does any of this correlate?
Thanks

T

TheBeard

Does anyone know if I can my get my doctor to test for these, or are they obscure and expensive? I’m going the end of the week, I have an chronic left ear infection, comes and goes with inflammatory states. Does anyone know if this would be a reason for the testing? Also I had a root canal on my left molar, and there’s infected bone and gum. Does any of this correlate?
Thanks

The tests give you random results at best (false-negatives mostly).

The only solution that worked for me is empirical testing: Nystatin + antibiotics (amoxicyllin and azithromycin are good broad-spectrum choices)

You should feel results within the first couple days if you are ridden with gut bacteria

Last edited by a moderator:

morgan#1

The tests give you random results at best (false-negatives mostly).

The only solution that worked for me is empirical testing: Nystatin + antibiotics (amoxicyllin and azithromycin are good broad-spctrum choices)

You should feel results within the first couple days if you are ridden with gut bacteria
Lol. I tried both of those last year, doctor thought I was crazy but I insisted, I told her I could get it from a Mexican pharmacy, she cowered. On her prescription, i took antibiotic first and then nystatin. But she only gave a weeks worth of amoxicillin. I did feel so much better. It sucks cause I’m having this build up in my gut, full feeling, when I haven’t eaten. Plus I started my period when I’m ovulating, and a lot of water weight. And now I have these infections, crazy.

But sometimes my stomach is flat, ie no water and inflammation...and after 4 years I have no appetite. One doctor I went to told me the reason I have no appetite is because I’m eating “so much”. Next day I thought well f it, I’ll wait until I have an appetite, f stress, peat, etc. it was 6 pm and I felt the same, no appetite. And I knew I had to eat to save my muscles. Before that I saw a doctor who told me they didn’t test for serotonin, and it was in the brain, happy hormone deal.

Whatever, thanks for replying. I know I get off on a tangent. That’s my way. Selfish?

T

TheBeard

Lol. I tried both of those last year, doctor thought I was crazy but I insisted, I told her I could get it from a Mexican pharmacy, she cowered. On her prescription, i took antibiotic first and then nystatin. But she only gave a weeks worth of amoxicillin. I did feel so much better. It sucks cause I’m having this build up in my gut, full feeling, when I haven’t eaten. Plus I started my period when I’m ovulating, and a lot of water weight. And now I have these infections, crazy.

But sometimes my stomach is flat, ie no water and inflammation...and after 4 years I have no appetite. One doctor I went to told me the reason I have no appetite is because I’m eating “so much”. Next day I thought well f it, I’ll wait until I have an appetite, f stress, peat, etc. it was 6 pm and I felt the same, no appetite. And I knew I had to eat to save my muscles. Before that I saw a doctor who told me they didn’t test for serotonin, and it was in the brain, happy hormone deal.

Whatever, thanks for replying. I know I get off on a tangent. That’s my way. Selfish?

If you have tried the gut bacteria elimination, next I would try to clean a burdened liver:

liver flush with olive oil + grapefruit and daily coffee enema.

I passed a lot of liver stones thanks to the coffee enema. They look like crushed peanuts floating in the toilet bowl

redsun

Have you attempted zero starch low fiber diets? And if that has not worked, near zero fiber diet, where you can get your carbs from juices, yogurt or milk, soda, honey. As for fruits low FODMAP fruits in moderate doses may be okay like grapes, cantaloupe, banana... I dont think anyone should have to live with such bad gut problems. If your gut can't handle plant fibers, drop them, and give time for the gut to patch up, which also takes a serious load off your liver. With time and certain gut healing assistance like glycine, taurine, vitamin C(for collagen repair), Bs, D3, K2, you can eventually reintroduce certain fibers and starches.

morgan#1

Have you attempted zero starch low fiber diets? And if that has not worked, near zero fiber diet, where you can get your carbs from juices, yogurt or milk, soda, honey. As for fruits low FODMAP fruits in moderate doses may be okay like grapes, cantaloupe, banana... I dont think anyone should have to live with such bad gut problems. If your gut can't handle plant fibers, drop them, and give time for the gut to patch up, which also takes a serious load off your liver. With time and certain gut healing assistance like glycine, taurine, vitamin C(for collagen repair), Bs, D3, K2, you can eventually reintroduce certain fibers and starches.
Thanks guys! (Or girls, with a name like thebeard, so extremely funny, I couldn’t imagine it being a female).

I will try a lot of what you mentioned, coffee enema kind of iffy with me. I have an enema contraption but the female on YouTube looked like she was having too much fun, she even has a travel enema. I’m trying with the enema thing, maybe I’ll get the hang of it.

Red sun, that’s an interesting diet, ill give it a go. I’ve tried all the supplements you mentioned, I take 3 times a day k2 (from relentless improvements). That has been a disappointing purchase because I’ve been taking aspirin around 2grams spaced. Anyway I bruise when I’m using this k2. So a plug for kuinone, no bruising.

Thank you, I know this isn’t part of this thread. But hey I like bodyshaping just as much as the next person.
Edit: I forgot some people are not into bodybuilding, but it’s completely mind altering. If you’re not into it, you should try...it’s awesome

Last edited:

redsun

Thanks guys! (Or girls, with a name like thebeard, so extremely funny, I couldn’t imagine it being a female).

I will try a lot of what you mentioned, coffee enema kind of iffy with me. I have an enema contraption but the female on YouTube looked like she was too much fun, she even has a travel enema. I’m trying with the enema thing, maybe I’ll get the hang of it.

Red sun, that’s an interesting diet, ill give it a go. I’ve tried all the supplements you mentioned, I take 3 times a day k2 (from relentless improvements). That has been a disappointing purchase because I’ve been taking aspirin around 2grams spaced. Anyway I bruise when I’m using this k2. So a plug for kuinone, no bruising.

Thank you, I know this isn’t part of this thread. But hey I like bodyshaping just as much as the next person.
Edit: I forgot some people are not into bodybuilding, but it’s completely mind altering. If you’re not into it, you should try...it’s awesome

Something I have come to understand is removing the offending substance is probably necessary for healing, thats why all these important gut healing nutrients may not work. As for aspirin, I had a big gut develop when taking aspirin, that got bigger and harder the more I took. Likely glycine depletion + internal bleeding/damage. Went down as I stopped taking it. Some have a sensitivity to it, and not supplementing enough or any glycine/K2 may make it worse(which was the case with me). That may help, but if you decide to discontinue it, I would taper the dose down as aspirin at higher doses has pretty strong pro-dopamine and anti serotonin effects that can make you have something like a withdrawal. It may not be necessary, no fiber may do enough but Im not sure, it depends on how much aspirin is negatively affecting the gut.

There's nothing wrong with vanity. If you improve health your body naturally starts to look better. That's just how it is.

As for the diet, animal protein and fat will naturally make a big part of the diet. No animal foods have fiber so they are all on the table.

morgan#1

aspirin is negatively affecting the gut
Oh brother, I thought I was doing myself, and my gut a favor. Well I’ve only upped it for two weeks, so maybe I’ll lower it and find other things to take it’s place. I’m a Petri dish, the one thing I think helped me was “LE florassist gi with phage technology “ but I couldn’t afford to keep taking it. I’m sure my body will be fine, I have to trust that it will detox and not mess things up too much. Like with the aspirin...we’ll see. I have heard benefits of aspirin, but I’ll dose 325 mg daily, and see how that works. Thanks for your input

redsun

Oh brother, I thought I was doing myself, and my gut a favor. Well I’ve only upped it for two weeks, so maybe I’ll lower it and find other things to take it’s place. I’m a Petri dish, the one thing I think helped me was “LE florassist gi with phage technology “ but I couldn’t afford to keep taking it. I’m sure my body will be fine, I have to trust that it will detox and not mess things up too much. Like with the aspirin...we’ll see. I have heard benefits of aspirin, but I’ll dose 325 mg daily, and see how that works. Thanks for your input

I dont want to make it seem like aspirin is bad, as there are many here who take it with appropriate add ons like K2, glycine, who do well with it.. But there are those that get worse on it(me as an example). Best way to know is experiment with yourself.

lampofred

There's nothing wrong with vanity. If you improve health your body naturally starts to look better. That's just how it is.

I agree with this and think people would be healthier if they didn't think it was immoral to care about the body. But maybe that's just because I know I'm vain...

nbznj

Their issue isn’t their dietary choices, it’s the constant massive caloric surplus until they cut with truly retarded diets. They do cheat a lot to pack in enough calories. Go onto Reddit/r/steroids, they have a dietary thread every Wednesday, it’s junk food galore because they somehow think their 220lbs body needs 4500-6000kcals to grow

If the whole planet could stick to oats, rice, broccolis, chicken and salmon the world would be a much better place.

Some of you guys have a weird way of ignoring what a real western diet is and blaming heathy foods for all sorts of disease. The way people get sick is not exactly via following a low fat starchy diet.

redsun

Their issue isn’t their dietary choices, it’s the constant massive caloric surplus until they cut with truly retarded diets. They do cheat a lot to pack in enough calories. Go onto Reddit/r/steroids, they have a dietary thread every Wednesday, it’s junk food galore because they somehow think their 220lbs body needs 4500-6000kcals to grow

If the whole planet could stick to oats, rice, broccolis, chicken and salmon the world would be a much better place.

Some of you guys have a weird way of ignoring what a real western diet is and blaming heathy foods for all sorts of disease. The way people get sick is not exactly via following a low fat starchy diet.

Oats, and I assume you mean brown rice, broccoli... might as well swallow nails. I just plotted 2400 cals of these foods in reasonable macro proportions just for the shits and giggles. 44g of fiber with just 2400 cals, usually the daily need for men is 2500-3000 cals. You can easily reach 50g fiber at 3k calories. The toilet will become your new best friend and your colon will despise you.

Starchy diet isnt all that bad if we limit fibrous starches. But some people cannot handle fibers at all, especially starch fibers and need to eliminate them temporarily for healing or even permanently, depending on their situation. We literally have an epidemic of digestive disorders nowadays because people listen to the government telling us to eat whole grain, high fiber starches and lean meat, limit easy to digest starches and easy to digest foods like animal products.

You are seriously confused if you think high fiber bulky foods should be a major part of the human diet, especially because of the fact that so many have compromised their guts because they rely on high fiber government approved garbage. Why not skinless potatoes and white rice? Lower in fiber and easier to digest. Seeing how long you can last on 40g+ fiber(mostly insoluble too) a day is literally playing with fire. Chicken and salmon cannot save you from eating nails for 3 square meals a day.

I agree with this and think people would be healthier if they didn't think it was immoral to care about the body. But maybe that's just because I know I'm vain...

I think humans are supposed to at least somewhat vain. Some more than others. We are physical creatures after all. Our quality of life is for the most part dependent on the quality of our health, inside and out. The obsession with the spiritual and not wanting to be shallow keeps us in the clouds instead of grounded to earth, and spirituality is all the rage nowadays even if you are not religious.

Last edited:

morgan#1

Our quality of life is for the most part dependent on the quality of our health, inside and out. The obsession with the spiritual and not wanting to be shallow keeps us in the clouds instead of grounded to earth, and spirituality is all the rage nowadays even if you are not religious.
Tota-f.uck-in-lee. Omm and namaste. What once was true and holy and pure, now it’s farcical. Mainstream garbage.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals