Pro Bodybuilder Explains His Stomach/digestive/bloat Issues Due To Bacteria/LPS

lvysaur

o, you believe consuming protein and starches/carbs together isn't problematic? What about digestive enzyme conflicts? What about the claim protein shuts down release of the enzyme that digests starch? What about slow-digesting foods being eaten first, leading to putrefaction of fast-digesting foods eaten after?
Why would slow-digesting followed by fast-digesting be a problem?
I would imagine the slow-digesting food is the one that could putrefy. The fast-digesting food would not putrefy, it's fast-digesting.

T

TheBeard

By "liver stones" you mean gallstones?

They could also be from the liver ducts, not necessarily from the gallblader.
Usually the ones from the GB are green and soft, those from the liver are hard and yellow.

baccheion

Why would slow-digesting followed by fast-digesting be a problem?
I would imagine the slow-digesting food is the one that could putrefy. The fast-digesting food would not putrefy, it's fast-digesting.
Slow foods linger longer in the stomach, holding faster foods with it. Faster foods sit putrefying rather than digesting.

A food is usually slower because it needs more stomach acid and it takes longer to neutralize in the small intestines.

Digestion of cooked meat mainly happens in the stomach and requires more stomach acid. Sweet fruits mainly digest in the intestines and require less.

lvysaur

Slow foods linger longer in the stomach, holding faster foods with it. Faster foods sit putrefying rather than digesting.
Okay, but why wouldn't the faster food digest also? Since it's literally easier to digest...

lvysaur

liver flush with olive oil + grapefruit and daily coffee enema.
Thanks, I've read many crazy things about the coffee enema, lots of reports of gallstones/stones coming out, a few reports of worms coming out.
Problem is my reaction to oral coffee is garbage, always makes me feel terrible, so I'm wondering if an enema would be the same.

is the olive oil/grapefruit thing a protocol of some sort?

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Thanks, I've read many crazy things about the coffee enema, lots of reports of gallstones/stones coming out, a few reports of worms coming out.
Problem is my reaction to oral coffee is garbage, always makes me feel terrible, so I'm wondering if an enema would be the same.

The feelings/reactions arent comparable at all between oral and rectal "administration" of coffee

lvysaur

The feelings/reactions arent comparable at all between oral and rectal "administration" of coffee
Have you tried the enema?

Specifically, I have one of the following 2 reactions upon drinking coffee:
- wiredness, jittery, hyperfocus, pressure behind the eye (homocysteine I suspect)
- very strong focusable motivated energy, followed by a crash in 3 hours
Most importantly these reactions have to do with coffee itself, not caffeine. They do not occur with tea, and they happen the same with decaf coffee.

Anyway I'm interested in seeing the coffee enema experiences of someone who does NOT react well to drinking coffee. I may try it anyway since it just seems too good to pass up.

Okay, but why wouldn't the faster food digest also? Since it's literally easier to digest...

The 'digestion' part is the disassembly. After the food has been broken down into smaller blocks, it has to be reassembled into new structures, termed 'utilization.'

Intestinal valves control the flow of digested nutrients from one compartment to the next... And they have to open in complete sequence, in waves, much like how bowel movements occur.

If you eat watermelon alone, it might only take 10 minutes for it to be digested and ready to be pushed into the next compartment.
However, if you eat a steak or bread or something else with the watermelon, it might take 40 minutes before that same digested sugar is pushed into the next compartment.
Digested sugar is food for bacteria, preferably in the colon towards the end of the intestine... But the two issues that come to mind (and it may well be just one and not the other, hard to say) are 1) starving bacteria in the colon are liable to move up the digestive tract to the small intestine in order to get the sugar they need to survive and 2) stagnant sugar can potentially ferment into a poisonous alcoholic compound.

In both or either of these cases, it seems that the defense mechanism of the body is to allow the growth of fungal species which feed on these sugars that have been digested but not utilized in the upper intestine. One side is that it's a prevention of autointoxication and the other is a desperate act of getting food by the lower intestine.

Again, it could be one, both, or neither of the cases... But there's no question that if you eat bread with grapes compared to one independent of the other that the digestion is harder.

I know from first hand experience that combining meat with fruit is also problematic for someone with a fungal issue of the small intestine but when that fungal issue is dealt with, acidic fruit in particular becomes a digestive aid when paired with meat.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States

- wiredness, jittery, hyperfocus, pressure behind the eye (homocysteine I suspect)
Most importantly these reactions have to do with coffee itself, not caffeine. They do not occur with tea, and they happen the same with decaf coffee.

Anyway I'm interested in seeing the coffee enema experiences of someone who does NOT react well to drinking coffee. I may try it anyway since it just seems too good to pass up.

Yes. I dont react very strongly to caffeine so I'm probably not what you're looking for but rectal gives you an awake feeling but not the wiry/jittery feeling of drinking red bull on an empty stomach.a while ago I saw a testimony from someone I think @sugarbabe who said she tolerated caffeine poorly but enemas helped. I have no idea what the chemical/hormonal mechanism involved in that would be

T

TheBeard

Andreas Moritz' liver flush

T

TheBeard

I react terribly to oral coffee.

Coffee enema has none of these bad effects, it doesn't affect your CNS that much, it's a very subtle high that you get, it doesn't get you wired.

I stopped doing them because it gave me bad hemorroids.

Ta
Lol. I tried both of those last year, doctor thought I was crazy but I insisted, I told her I could get it from a Mexican pharmacy, she cowered. On her prescription, i took antibiotic first and then nystatin. But she only gave a weeks worth of amoxicillin. I did feel so much better. It sucks cause I’m having this build up in my gut, full feeling, when I haven’t eaten. Plus I started my period when I’m ovulating, and a lot of water weight. And now I have these infections, crazy.

But sometimes my stomach is flat, ie no water and inflammation...and after 4 years I have no appetite. One doctor I went to told me the reason I have no appetite is because I’m eating “so much”. Next day I thought well f it, I’ll wait until I have an appetite, f stress, peat, etc. it was 6 pm and I felt the same, no appetite. And I knew I had to eat to save my muscles. Before that I saw a doctor who told me they didn’t test for serotonin, and it was in the brain, happy hormone deal.

Whatever, thanks for replying. I know I get off on a tangent. That’s my way. Selfish?
what is your weight/height? You might wanna try high dose b1. B1 deficiency is associated with poor appetite/anorexia, ibs and gut issues (GI beri-beri).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals