Pro Bodybuilder Explains His Stomach/digestive/bloat Issues Due To Bacteria/LPS

lampofred

Tota-f.uck-in-lee. Omm and namaste. What once was true and holy and pure, now it’s farcical. Mainstream garbage.

What are your food combinations like? If I have either milk or OJ within 2 hours of the other, I get the exact same bloat and afterwards lack of appetite that you're describing. But if I'm very careful about my food combinations I'm completely fine.

Last edited:

lampofred

I think brain excitation could also lower blood flow to the gut (estrogen, adrenaline as opposed to CO2, neurosteroids).

morgan#1

I think brain excitation could also lower blood flow to the gut (estrogen, adrenaline as opposed to CO2, neurosteroids).
That’s funny. I was gonna be offended with the brain excitation but there’s plenty of “brain excitation “ going on. Really long story very short: car accident up in Maine leading to drilling a hole in left frontal lobe of my brain, leading to possibly no social filter. Jill Bolte Taylor had the same issue, she’s a Harvard neuroanatomist who had a stroke dealing with left frontal. Couldn’t talk when I came out of the induced coma. Handwriting was as if I was young, learning how to spell, etc. it all came back to me. Luckily my grad degree was in the film/video so that’s pretty much the right side of my brain.

I’m straight forward. Emotional, i’ve toned that down, with not attaching myself to other people and thoughts. But it’s hard. And for me there are no limitations. And our society is full of limitations. I don’t look to anyone to tell me the answer to truth, I’ll find that for myself. As it should be.

That’s why I like bodybuilding, NOT in a harsh way (punishing myself). It feels really good to be in the moment, each rep, each set. For me it’s very zen. It calms me. I get annoyed with all the fake ness of this world, and greed, and corporate greed. And gurus. They have millions in the bank. If I could see all the way through my barriers, I would have peace and love. I know what that feels like, just looking to life and stopping my brain from deciding what I am going to do.

Whatever, I’ve seen some very personal things on rpf so I suppose I shouldn’t be bashful. Lol. I have calmed down a bit, but sometimes I get hyper; today I’m mostly happy but there’s a wired-ness to it, so that signals needing to eat something. I’ve had fear/anxiety for a long time. It’s getting better, but I can’t shake the sighing in am when I first wake up.

So I’m gonna stop there, cause I think open a new thread or something, this has nothing to do with this thread

Last edited:

lampofred

That’s funny. I was gonna be offended with the brain excitation but there’s plenty of “brain excitation “ going on. Really long story very short: car accident up in Maine leading to drilling a hole in left frontal lobe of my brain, leading to possibly no social filter. Jill Bolte Taylor had the same issue, she’s a Harvard neuroanatomist who had a stroke dealing with left frontal. Couldn’t talk when I came out of the induced coma. Handwriting was as if I was young, learning how to spell, etc. it all came back to me. Luckily my grad degree was in the film/video so that’s pretty much the right side of my brain.

I’m straight forward. Emotional, i’ve toned that down, with not attaching myself to other people and thoughts. But it’s hard. And for me there are no limitations. And our society is full of limitations. I don’t look to anyone to tell me the answer to truth, I’ll find that for myself. As it should be.

That’s why I like bodybuilding, NOT in a harsh way (punishing myself). It feels really good to be in the moment, each rep, each set. For me it’s very zen. It calms me. I get annoyed with all the fake ness of this world, and greed, and corporate greed. And gurus. They have millions in the bank. If I could see all the way through my barriers, I would have peace and love. I know what that feels like, just looking to life and stopping my brain from deciding what I am going to do.

Whatever, I’ve seen some very personal things on rpf so I suppose I shouldn’t be bashful. Lol. I have calmed down a bit, but sometimes I get hyper; today I’m mostly happy but there’s a wired-ness to it, so that signals needing to eat something. I’ve had fear/anxiety for a long time. It’s getting better, but I can’t shake the sighing in am when I first wake up.

So I’m gonna stop there, cause I think open a new thread or something, this has nothing to do with this thread

Oh man I wasn't calling you hyperactive. I was just thinking of things that could be responsible for endotoxin problems. From personal experience. Whenever I eat food in bad combos I have gut issues. And whenever I'm full of adrenaline or low CO2 I tend to have issues with my gut. So those were the two things I posted. Sorry for the poor wording. And sorry about the car accident. I can't even imagine going through something like that.

morgan#1

Oh man I wasn't calling you hyperactive. I was just thinking of things that could be responsible for endotoxin problems. From personal experience. Whenever I eat food in bad combos I have gut issues. And whenever I'm full of adrenaline or low CO2 I tend to have issues with my gut. So those were the two things I posted. Sorry for the poor wording. And sorry about the car accident. I can't even imagine going through something like that.
No it’s good that you say that. Causes me to look closely at myself. And I’m not offended. And I think that’s great. I heard Jiddu Krishnamurti say that myself vs everyone, my norm, is my ego/self being hurt. And for me it was me against the world. I believe that we really are one. One organism , ie human brain. And we’re lost in division, that’s why there is strife and an underlying unhappiness in the air. There is litter all over the streets, what kind of person can do that? Most of the time it is people who are miserable and poor, the people who are well off, they’ve got the candy/distraction and life is good. Right? And unfortunately they won’t progress spiritually once they have the poison apple. (Money). They base their lives on getting more: cars, houses, separating themselves from reality. There’s a division there that enlightenment will not bring together.

The car accident thing, everyone has their difficulties, I think it’s how you approach things. And I do believe that it gave me more insight. But thank you for being polite, lol

Ps I’m very hyperactive and probably a host of other things.

Last edited:

lampofred

Didn't mean to make anyone self-conscious. I have gut issues as well. I should've just said that regular bag breathing to increase CO2 might help instead of saying "brain excitation" which I realize can be taken in a negative way.

And I agree with the view that we are all part of one giant organism.

Last edited:

nbznj

We literally have an epidemic of digestive disorders nowadays because people listen to the government telling us to eat whole grain, high fiber starches and lean meat, limit easy to digest starches and easy to digest foods like animal products.

I’m suggesting a hefty dose of you log out of the internet and take a look at what people truly eat, and what they’re deficient in. It happens that they don’t eat enough fiber. People eat a truckload of junk food and all sorts of animal products not only lean. There’s not a single western society that follows the official food recommendations. It’s all about processed meats, refined carbs, trash dairy, deep fried junk, the list goes on. What planet do you come from??

biffbelvin

I’m suggesting a hefty dose of you log out of the internet and take a look at what people truly eat, and what they’re deficient in. It happens that they don’t eat enough fiber. People eat a truckload of junk food and all sorts of animal products not only lean. There’s not a single western society that follows the official food recommendations. It’s all about processed meats, refined carbs, trash dairy, deep fried junk, the list goes on. What planet do you come from??

Yeah I really think this needs pointing out more. When you spend a significant amount of time researching health & nutrition it's easy to think that everyone's shovelling Chia seeds into their mouth.

Go to a restaurant or look at people's shopping carts and you'll see the real problem with our health is calorie-dense foods like Crisps, Chips, Biscuits, Pastry etc. These foods pair excessive amounts of fat and starch/sugar with a relatively low mineral content.

nbznj

Also don’t get me wrong I’m by no means saying that this BB bro diet is optimal, nor that the big ag big gov recommendations are optimal.

It would still be a significant step up for the vast majority of western peeps if they could eat this way tho. Paleo people, MacDougall people, they’re at large in much better health than dudes who eat whatever. And this whatever ain’t chicken rice and broccoli. Far from that.

As of myself I’m sticking to 2 cups of freshly squeezed OJ, 2 cups of whole goat milk, vegan gainer shakes with collagen on top to get me through the day, clean (read: low pollution) seafood and raw salad for dinner. Very Peaty besides the gainers but I’m on my feet all day so... whatever. Though I don’t mess around with extra sugar, caffeine, sex hormones or thyroid anymore.

kyle

Could methylene blue bring that swelling down?

I think endotoxin is the trigger but its the inflammed tissue creating the gut.

BB likely to be using pro-NO supps too

baccheion

Oats, and I assume you mean brown rice, broccoli... might as well swallow nails. I just plotted 2400 cals of these foods in reasonable macro proportions just for the shits and giggles. 44g of fiber with just 2400 cals, usually the daily need for men is 2500-3000 cals. You can easily reach 50g fiber at 3k calories. The toilet will become your new best friend and your colon will despise you.

Starchy diet isnt all that bad if we limit fibrous starches. But some people cannot handle fibers at all, especially starch fibers and need to eliminate them temporarily for healing or even permanently, depending on their situation. We literally have an epidemic of digestive disorders nowadays because people listen to the government telling us to eat whole grain, high fiber starches and lean meat, limit easy to digest starches and easy to digest foods like animal products.

You are seriously confused if you think high fiber bulky foods should be a major part of the human diet, especially because of the fact that so many have compromised their guts because they rely on high fiber government approved garbage. Why not skinless potatoes and white rice? Lower in fiber and easier to digest. Seeing how long you can last on 40g+ fiber(mostly insoluble too) a day is literally playing with fire. Chicken and salmon cannot save you from eating nails for 3 square meals a day.

I think humans are supposed to at least somewhat vain. Some more than others. We are physical creatures after all. Our quality of life is for the most part dependent on the quality of our health, inside and out. The obsession with the spiritual and not wanting to be shallow keeps us in the clouds instead of grounded to earth, and spirituality is all the rage nowadays even if you are not religious.
What's the stance on combining carbs and protein (eg, chicken/beef/etc + white rice)? Isn't poor food combining a loud cause of inflammation?

redsun

What's the stance on combining carbs and protein (eg, chicken/beef/etc + white rice)? Isn't poor food combining a loud cause of inflammation?

There's nothing wrong with food combining. If one has problems with stomach acid production no combination or lack of thereof will fix that. And it definitely does not cause inflammation.

redsun

Interesting. Are you saying the following aren't valid?

For Digestive Bliss Eat Foods that Don't Fight

Yes, absolutely. All foods, regardless of what they are, are digested in our very acidic stomach acid. The normal stomach acid pH for humans is supposed to be 1.5. The more food you eat the lower this pH can go. There are several reasons that gastric acid secretion could be poor. Deficiencies, like B1, B3, zinc. Hypothyroidism is know to reduce stomach acid secretion. Low histamine levels(below normal) can also reduce stomach acid secretion because histamine plays a direct role. Histapenics(those with very low histamine) tend to have a lot of food and chemical sensitivies for this very reason.

baccheion

Yes, absolutely. All foods, regardless of what they are, are digested in our very acidic stomach acid. The normal stomach acid pH for humans is supposed to be 1.5. The more food you eat the lower this pH can go. There are several reasons that gastric acid secretion could be poor. Deficiencies, like B1, B3, zinc. Hypothyroidism is know to reduce stomach acid secretion. Low histamine levels(below normal) can also reduce stomach acid secretion because histamine plays a direct role. Histapenics(those with very low histamine) tend to have a lot of food and chemical sensitivies for this very reason.
So, you believe consuming protein and starches/carbs together isn't problematic? What about digestive enzyme conflicts? What about the claim protein shuts down release of the enzyme that digests starch? What about slow-digesting foods being eaten first, leading to putrefaction of fast-digesting foods eaten after?

redsun

So, you believe consuming protein and starches/carbs together isn't problematic? What about digestive enzyme conflicts? What about the claim protein shuts down release of the enzyme that digests starch? What about slow-digesting foods being eaten first, leading to putrefaction of fast-digesting foods eaten after?

All these claims are bogus, a complete non issue. Want to see for yourself, take T3 and watch how smoothly foods of all kinds digest without a problem.

Does anyone know if I can my get my doctor to test for these, or are they obscure and expensive? I’m going the end of the week, I have an chronic left ear infection, comes and goes with inflammatory states. Does anyone know if this would be a reason for the testing? Also I had a root canal on my left molar, and there’s infected bone and gum. Does any of this correlate?
Thanks

I had recurrent low-grade Inflammation of my tonsils, which only
improved after Vitamin D3 augmentation,20.000 I.U. for 2 months,after that 4000 IU,Im male sex.
I would consider this regimen strongly for unexplainable inflammation.

GreekDemiGod

Oats, and I assume you mean brown rice, broccoli... might as well swallow nails. I just plotted 2400 cals of these foods in reasonable macro proportions just for the shits and giggles. 44g of fiber with just 2400 cals, usually the daily need for men is 2500-3000 cals. You can easily reach 50g fiber at 3k calories. The toilet will become your new best friend and your colon will despise you.
LMFAO, used to eat over 3k calories on my bulking diet and my fiber intake was consistently in the 70 - 100g range. Oats, seeds, veggies, avocados, smoothies. I was eating all of thise

redsun

LMFAO, used to eat over 3k calories on my bulking diet and my fiber intake was consistently in the 70 - 100g range. Oats, seeds, veggies, avocados, smoothies. I was eating all of thise

Lol bro I am sorry to hear you got duped into that. But you can have a good laugh about it now.

Also don’t get me wrong I’m by no means saying that this BB bro diet is optimal, nor that the big ag big gov recommendations are optimal.

It would still be a significant step up for the vast majority of western peeps if they could eat this way tho. Paleo people, MacDougall people, they’re at large in much better health than dudes who eat whatever. And this whatever ain’t chicken rice and broccoli. Far from that.

As of myself I’m sticking to 2 cups of freshly squeezed OJ, 2 cups of whole goat milk, vegan gainer shakes with collagen on top to get me through the day, clean (read: low pollution) seafood and raw salad for dinner. Very Peaty besides the gainers but I’m on my feet all day so... whatever. Though I don’t mess around with extra sugar, caffeine, sex hormones or thyroid anymore.

+1
A cliche gym-rat Bro-diet is good,clean eating and way better than Ad-Libitum Cardboard-box Cafeteria Diet.