Please Help, Severe Muscle Wasting

P

Peatness

No I suddenly developed EDS so I don’t buy the “genetic” theory. Vaccines definitely play a bad role yes. Bad gut health, nutrient deficiencies. I also have had EBV, herpes simplex, lyme and other co infections.

Have you found anything that helps you?
Pregnenolone and progesterone did help previously but I've noticed worsening health health since adding starch back into my diet. A long time ago I tried the specific carb diet and that helped a lot but I couldn't sustain it. Something tells me I should try a diary free diet but I am not ready to make such a huge leap - I tried it in 2021 and didn't last more than 5 days. Thiamine (and other b vitamins) do help but it takes a long time to correct the deficiency.

OP
B

Bart1

Pregnenolone and progesterone did help previously but I've noticed worsening health health since adding starch back into my diet. A long time ago I tried the specific carb diet and that helped a lot but I couldn't sustain it. Something tells me I should try a diary free diet but I am not ready to make such a huge leap - I tried it in 2021 and didn't last more than 5 days. Thiamine (and other b vitamins) do help but it takes a long time to correct the deficiency.
I have issues with starch as well, feeds the bad microbes and causes more muscle weakness, collagen weakness. Yes correcting defiencies take time. Previously I always tried high dosing a couple of b's, but the high dosing doesn't work for me and going low and slow seem to work better

Blue Water

What was your latest Creatine Kinase value? It wasn't all that high from the look of your labs before. Anything over 500 would be of concern when it comes to chronic muscle wasting disease.

OP
B

Bart1

What was your latest Creatine Kinase value? It wasn't all that high from the look of your labs before. Anything over 500 would be of concern when it comes to chronic muscle wasting disease.
Yes, that's a good one. Last year it wasn't elevated it has never been above 500. I think what's going on is a thiamin defiency and the other b vitamins. I have been stable lately with slowly increasing my b vitamins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals