Free fatty acids (FFA) as the cause of insulin resistance

I'm.No.One

Are you eating a lot of SFAs? Pretty sure those in large quantities (mixed with high carb) can also cause problems.
Not really, I don't go out of my way to add extra fat to anything. I also don't eat a ton of super fatty cuts of meat & everything is grass fed so naturally a little leaner.

Dissolving it in hot water mixed with baking soda prevents this.

That entirely depends on why you're insulin resistant. If it's diet induced then one should expect to correct their nutrition as well.
Thanks I will try this with aspirin. I am so sensitive to it but would like to be able to take it more often.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
My fasting blood sugar was high when I ate a lot of honey every afternoon. Once I quit, the numbers were better.

teds

Forum Supporter
eeek- how much glycine and K2 would one take with that ? Seems like a lot! :)
The study used 6g of aspirin for 2 weeks. All people got normalized sugar metabolism and insulin

Jessie

Thanks I will try this with aspirin. I am so sensitive to it but would like to be able to take it more often.
Don't do it all at once. Do 2 grams 3x daily, better on stomach plus it'll keep your tissues saturated throughout the day. Don't forget the vitamin K. At those dosages I'd definitely be taking 45mgs daily.

PowerPlayer

I've been taking 325mg aspirin 1-3 a day for months alongside vitamin e/k & eat no man made PUFA & very small amounts of natural PUFA (egg/milk) and suddenly I've actually developed blood sugar issues.
How much salt and potassium were you eating?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals