Permanently Increasing Heart Rate and Temps Naturally

ChetnikPeater

Hey everyone,

I suffer from a chronic 60-65 heart rate and low body temps. My temp would be 35.5-36 (36 is best case) and really don't know how to fix this. I have been peating for a while, and incorporate 0 seed oils in my diet, or very little.

I tried several grams of aspirin and it did nothing. I tried thyroid and it did nothing (I have tyromix and tyronene but am not sure how to use it, should I try large doses and how much?). I tried lots of coffee and it does nothing.

I heard of people "breaking the stress cycle" with thyroid and permanently keeping high body temp and heart rate. I think I have had a couple of days of really fast metabolism (usually when I see my girlfriend) but it is not sustainable and I return to my "stressed" self. Any suggestions or "hacks" are welcome. I make sure to eat lots of protein and even more sugar, I exclusively use coconut oil, and today I started what will be a course of CamphoSal in the mornings, accompanied with a daily carrot salad although I think previously carrot salads gave me carotenemia.
Any suggestions are welcome. Should I megadose t3? How much and when?

I'm 23 btw, in relatively good health (I stopped getting sick at all thank God since I started peating), pretty lean as well. I stopped going to the gym and do some intense wrestling or boxing practices 2-3 times a week but I am thinking maybe that is also too stressful

youngsinatra

What do you eat on a daily basis?

Could be a simple nutrient deficiency.

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

What do you eat on a daily basis?

Could be a simple nutrient deficiency.
Lots of milk, mostly "grass fed" beef (from the grocery store so definitely not grass finished), lots of milk, fruits (oranges mostly) lots of sugar, coffee, I eat some time of organ meat weekly, usually real grass finished liver or heart. I very often eat coconut oil fried fries I make at home along with meat. I also make oyster soup at home weekly. I eat a solid amount of high-quality cheese with my meals. I have tons of haagen dazs (chocolate or vanilla). I also like orange juice, and besides that I eat my moms cooking. She usually cooks regular meals with meat and cooked vegetables.

Always take 2-10kIU vitamin daily, get sun when I can but that is impossible during the winter, idk what else I'm missing but I feel like I covered everything. I believe I eat enough but I wonder if I should start tracking my calories to make sure I always hit 3500-4000. I think i always hit MINIMUM 2500 but im sure some days its lower if i dont have time.

youngsinatra

Lots of milk, mostly "grass fed" beef (from the grocery store so definitely not grass finished), lots of milk, fruits (oranges mostly) lots of sugar, coffee, I eat some time of organ meat weekly, usually real grass finished liver or heart. I very often eat coconut oil fried fries I make at home along with meat. I also make oyster soup at home weekly. I eat a solid amount of high-quality cheese with my meals. I have tons of haagen dazs (chocolate or vanilla). I also like orange juice, and besides that I eat my moms cooking. She usually cooks regular meals with meat and cooked vegetables.

Always take 2-10kIU vitamin daily, get sun when I can but that is impossible during the winter, idk what else I'm missing but I feel like I covered everything. I believe I eat enough but I wonder if I should start tracking my calories to make sure I always hit 3500-4000. I think i always hit MINIMUM 2500 but im sure some days its lower if i dont have time.
Looks like you eat a lot of nutrient dense animal foods. A high refined sugar + coffee intake can cause thiamine deficiency.

Thiamine deficiency can cause bradycardia (low pulse) and low body temperature by impaired initiation of oxidative phosphorylation. B1 is the gatekeeper of energy production.

You could try 100-250mg a day. It‘s cheap. I prefer the pure powder due to crappy fillers in pills.

youngsinatra

I have energin which provides 100mg, would that work? I don't really take it often just out of forgetfulness but may start consistently everyday to see if it changes anything.
There were updated versions of Energin. Which form of thiamine is in yours?

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

That was his opinion. I have had a much lower resting heart rate for decades and have been healthy the whole time
I am healthy too but I feel I have an energy deficiency a lot of the time. I can concretely feel days where I have energy to spare and am more focused in every way and this was days my resting heart rate was higher.

youngsinatra

Prosultiamine 25mg.. damn. Wth? I could swear it used to be more. My old bottle said 50mg prosultiamine lol. I guess I will look into buying myself some more.
This form has supreme bioavailability. It‘s good.

With 100-250mg I meant a good dose for the standard thiamine HCL which has relatively poor bioavailability.

I‘d take Energin 1-2h after drinking coffee, because coffee has anti-thiamine factors, making it biounavailable.

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

This form has supreme bioavailability. It‘s good.

With 100-250mg I meant a good dose for the standard thiamine HCL which has relatively poor bioavailability.

I‘d take Energin 1h after drinking coffee, because coffee has anti-thiamine factors, making it biounavailable.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try it an hour or so after breakfast with some juice. I'll record results with my heart rate.

Perry Staltic

I am healthy too but I feel I have an energy deficiency a lot of the time. I can concretely feel days where I have energy to spare and am more focused in every way and this was days my resting heart rate was higher.

Perhaps it's your energy level that is driving your heart rate and not vice versa

Perry Staltic

Well I would assume whatever does increase my energy level would increase my heart rate, any ways of increasing heart rate do so by speeding up metabolism/increase energy.

Heart rate is a poor indicator of metabolism imo. Assuming same metabolic and heart strength, a person with good vascular health is going to require less heartbeats to get the same blood flow than a person with greater vascular resistance. It's just physics.

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

Heart rate is a poor indicator of metabolism imo. Assuming same metabolic and heart strength, a person with good vascular health is going to require less heartbeats to get the same blood flow than a person with greater vascular resistance. It's just physics.
Isn't that the "wear and tear" theory? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that completely go against Peat's work.

Perry Staltic

Isn't that the "wear and tear" theory? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that completely go against Peat's work.

No it's the "energy is lost in friction" theory. The narrower your pipes are the more energy is lost through friction, so more pumps are required to get the same blood flow, which directly correlates with metabolism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals