Heart Rate Of 48 Bpm? Low Or Normal

Exercise is different. For brisk walk it can go up to 120 bpm usually.
Interestingly after my first small cup with whole milk, sugar and salt my rate was 78, but then I had a piece of mozzarella with my second same cup and it went down to 72. More protein lowered it..

redsun

Interestingly after my first small cup with whole milk, sugar and salt my rate was 78, but then I had a piece of mozzarella with my second same cup and it went down to 72. More protein lowered it..
No its not that simple. Certain nutrients can lower heart rate and some can raise it. But only after they absorb. Milk is high in iodine and iodine unlike most nutrients, can be absorbed in the stomach. Iodine can raise the HR. Protein will also raise it as it stimulates metabolism and is anabolic but only after it absorbs. And your heart rate varies all the time which is normal but overall it sticks to a certain range.

No its not that simple. Certain nutrients can lower heart rate and some can raise it. But only after they absorb. Milk is high in iodine and iodine unlike most nutrients, can be absorbed in the stomach. Iodine can raise the HR. Protein will also raise it as it stimulates metabolism and is anabolic but only after it absorbs. And your heart rate varies all the time which is normal but overall it sticks to a certain range.
This is why I had to wait till the time is right to learn about temperature and heart rate, it is a bit complicated from the variables. I will learn well by just applying myself to doing it. So what should be normal for waking?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals