Heart Rate Stays Around 45 BPM After Tyromax Or Caffeine

Kasper

I have been measuring my heart rate consistently for 4 weeks or something. And what I found that the only thing that seems to be able to raise my heart rate is stress or exercise. I don't really understand this.

So I used to get a heart rate of around 70 after using tyromax, but when I take stuff like theanine, taurine, gelatin with it, my heart rate will stay around 45-60. And after meditation it drops to around 45-50. In the morning, laying in bed, it is around 40 BPM.

Also, with caffeine, I took 10 cups of coffee today, but if take enough theanine and stuff, my heart rate will not rise. And if it rises, after meditation, it will be back to 45 BPM.

I feel like I make the most progress in my health if I keep my heart rate under 50 BPM during the day. If it is more like 60 BPM during the day, I may feel a bit more energised, but I often notice that the day has "costed" me more, in the end of the day. So I think if I have high heart rate, it mostly means that I'm running more on stress hormones. Caffeine and thyroid doesn't seem to increase it.

I don't really understand this. Does this 45 BPM means, I have a super slow metabolism? Why doesn't my heart rate rises after tyromax or caffeine? I don't understand how it can be that my health is improving in every aspect, but that my metabolism is not improving at all.

ravster02

How many grains of thyroid are you on?

You need to keep increasing your dose until your morning temp and daytime pulse increase.

jaguar43

Usually t3 is the thyroid hormone to increase BPM. Have you tried other thyroid brands. Tyromax is desiccated, not synthetic; so it's not going to have such clear effects.

tara

I think Peat has said that heart rate increase can lag well behind temps as metabolism increases. It's resting heart rate, not temporarily stressed heart rate that counts wrt basal metabolism?
If your relaxed resting temps are increasing, that would seem to be a good sign, and hopefully HR will follow eventually?

Last edited:
Epinephrine or adrenaline increase blood pressure thus increase contractibility or force of the heart and increase the heart rate