What Does It Mean When Temp Is Bad Upon Waking But Normal For The Rest Of The Day?

DevilHands

Hi, I've been struggling to up my temp despite increasing my intake of sugar. My temp upon waking is playing around 35-36 degree Celsius, pulse rate is about 60bpm.

I do feel fatigue a lot of the time, that I tend to need sleep by 3pm. The thing is though, temp seems normal after breakfast and the rest of the day until I sleep again. BPM seems to be stuck at 60 though unless I have some sort of physical activity.

Not sure if airconditioner could be the problem since I sleep with it at night, but I think it's a little far for it to affect my temp though?

Does this mean I am hypo? I am doing this to fix and reverse my hairloss. My test results are normal but I do seems to have symptoms of being hypo.

Thanks!

theLaw

You are asking a very basic question about low temps upon waking, which is probably caused by the depletion of glycogen stores during the night.

This might be a good opportunity for you to take some time and familiarize yourself with the basics of Peat's nutritional philosophy before asking any further questions.

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Cheers!:D

OP
D

DevilHands

Hi theLaw! Thank you very much. I now have some ground to work on. Didn't know about depletion of glycogen stores, and when I search about it. Poor quality sleep is one of the symptoms!! which is true since I tend to wake up at the middle of the night and will have a hard time sleeping again.

I was too much focus on hair loss that I might have to look into other aspect as well... Thanks!

tara

Hi,
Do you want to spell out a bit more? (Only if you want to.)
What temps?
What and how much are you eating?
Are you experiencing hypothyroid symptoms?
How long have you been in this kind of state?
Have you got any ideas about how you got to this state?
Aside from 'normal', if you want to post your actual thyroid test results, there may be more information to be gained there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals