Decent Temp, Low Heart Rate?

yoshiesque

Hi all,

my temps range in 36 range lately (96.8+) but my heart rate still seems to stay at flat bottom 60bpm. And sometimes it goes up but i dont know why but it will go back to 60ish quickly.

Any ideas what this means? my temps do go up a bit after i eat, but not so much heart rate?

aguilaroja

yoshiesque said:
Hi all,

my temps range in 36 range lately (96.8+) but my heart rate still seems to stay at flat bottom 60bpm. ...

In my non-humble experience, things are very individual. Sometimes the pulse restoration goes at a different rate than the temperature improvement.

Also, some people do much better when the baseline temp is very close to 37 C/98.6 F. For some, 36ish C temp does not bring them near the threshold of doing really well.

If the heart rate response is especially lagging while other symptoms are clearly improving, it might be useful to look at factors that relate especially to lactic acid. There have been recent forum threads on lactic acid that may be interesting.

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/fa ... tion.shtml

including the passage:

"The "treatment" for intracellular fatigue consists of normalizing thyroid and steroid metabolism, and eating a diet including fruit juice, milk, some eggs or liver, and gelatin, assuring adequate calcium, potassium sodium, and magnesium, and using supplements of niacin-amide, aspirin, and carbon dioxide when necessary. Simply increasing carbon dioxide decreases lactic acid and ammonia, increases GABA (the sleep improving nerve inhibitor), and regulates mineral and water disposition."

jyb

Well, 36C is extra low. It's really different than 37C in terms of the diagnostics. Note also that having an average of 37C would mean going over 37C at some points in the day.

nikotrope

If your temp is at 36C, a pulse at 60bpm is normal. My wife is at 36C with a pulse of 80bpm I think but her stress hormones are very high.

OP
Y

yoshiesque

my recent thyroid panel seemed somewhat okay though, it went up too (it was within normal range before as well):

TSH - 2.17 (0.5-4.0)
Free T3 - 4.7 (3.5 - 6.5)
Free T4 - 17.5 (10.0 - 19.0)

I mean yeah my T3 could sure do with some improvement but surely a T3 value of that would give a higher than flat 60 bpm?

Also as day goes on my temps go to maybe 36.8 - 37.1.

tara

I think Peat has said he has said he's seldom (never?) met a really healthy person with a TSH>2, and most healthy people have a TSH <1. Mine's been up near yours the couple of times it's been tested. I think I'm at least mildly hypothyroid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals