body temp is low in morning but goes up as day goes on

yoshiesque

Ive been checking my body temps, and only started the diet 3 or so weeks ago.

So far my body temps have definitely gone up from around 35 range to 36, so thats a good sign i guess.

But one thing ive noticed is in the morning my body temp upon waking is under 36, around mid 35. But as day goes on it goes up and stays in the range of 36. In fact after my first meal it is up. By night time before bed, it is around 36.7ish, which is more closer to the recommended 37.

Any advice on why this is happening would be great. I thought body temp should go down as day goes on?

Also Danny Roddy said if body temp is higher but pulse is low, then it means cortisol is doing the work, and not the RP diet. Is this the case? Coz my heart rate is still low...it has gone up from low 60s to around 70...but still goes back down occasionally.

Sample diet:

1 - carrot salad + coconut oil + apple cider vinegar
2- milk, cane sugar, salt (drink this 2-3x a day)
3- beef or cod fish with egg shell, salt and honey + gelatin (2x/week i eat oysters instead)
4- 2eggs + orange juice
5- 50g parmesan cheese + 200g fruit (cherries or mangos)
6- 100g-200g yoghurt + 200g fruit

it varies but this is the average.

natedawggh

No body temps go up as day goes on. Your hottest temp should come around late afternoon... this is because stress hormones are the lowest and oxidative metabolism at its highest. Your new temps sound good... but a healthy person's body temp by afternoon is even up to mid/high 99 Fahrenheit, or can be if you're triggering it therapeutically.

Yes, your heart rate and breath rate should correlate. Both should be high/relatively high at the same time, and slightly slower/colder in the mornings. If only one is raised it means you're probably having a bit of stress, and you could take niacinamide, vitamin E, coffee, etc. to lower the stress and even out the two. A beat of 80 per minute or more is therapeutically great, but can't always be sustained. Don't stress yourself out about it. :)

natedawggh

BTW, yogurt will lower your temps and pulse, because its high in lactic acid. Use ricotta cheese or cottage cheese instead.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals