Peaty bodytransformation

OP
Brandin

Brandin

He’s def not natty
It is true that many take steroids, doesnt mean everyone does... Keep in mind I was extremely malnourished before starting to workout. My puberty wasnt finished yet either...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Bro! That’s an encouragement to see!

You’re in Sweden?! You should go work out at The Golden One’s temple of iron and connect!
Thanks bro, I was hoping to encourage people just like all the people that made me start working out. It improved my life so much. I recommend everyone with somewhat ok health to do it atleast abit.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Thanks bro, I was hoping to encourage people just like all the people that made me start working out. It improved my life so much. I recommend everyone with somewhat ok health to do it atleast abit.

I’ve actually been making great gains working out 5 days a week, with the inhibition of lactic acid via aspirin and carbonated juices after workout, alongside natural desiccated thyroid and coffee (and tons of milk and supped calcium), and Haidut’s Aromatase inhibitor 6-keto-p4. Still about 20 lbs overweight, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It’s awesome you can push yourself to fatigue with resistance and feel like a million bucks the next day — this diet is the goat ?

Matestube

This is what around 3.5 years of religious peating and working out did to my body. I know some people wont be interested in this but I have seen people on here being interested in bodybuilding, looks and just androgen hormone optimization so im posting it for that respective audience...

Transformation:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8KcyRYR/

I went from 132 lbs to 190 pounds. Alot of the mass was gained in the shoulder girdle wich i bet peating (especially peat inspired experiments) really aided in.

One thing that I think is important to note from this journey is that I came to the realization that aspirin negatively impacted my muscle growth at around 4 grams per day while it seemed to boost it under 2 grams. I guess completely crashing the inflammation response isnt optimal (eventough keeping it low obviously isnt a problem for the gains). Considering that aspirin is antiestrogenic, pro metabolic, insulin sensitizing and all that other good stuff I believe aspirin is benefitial in a musclebuilding standpoint (aslong as the inflammation goes too close to zero haha)...

I think certain dietary and supplementary experiments helped me with my muscle growth. (albeit some prob slowed the progress)... If anyone is curious I would love to reply about it but rn I need to sleep lmao...

Also Im hoping to grow social media and then when it has decent viewers start promoting bioenergetics and Ray. So that its too late censor me lmao... Thinking about the fact that Christopher Walker didnt get censored making the think again series on youtube...

Some guys at the gym using grams of gear would be jealous of your transformation.
It's impressive to achieve this naturally.

Usually the veiny and capped delts are a dead give away of steroid use, but your genetics are second to none.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

I’ve actually been making great gains working out 5 days a week, with the inhibition of lactic acid via aspirin and carbonated juices after workout, alongside natural desiccated thyroid and coffee (and tons of milk and supped calcium), and Haidut’s Aromatase inhibitor 6-keto-p4. Still about 20 lbs overweight, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It’s awesome you can push yourself to fatigue with resistance and feel like a million bucks the next day — this diet is the goat ?
Ikr man Its absolutely awesome! good luck with the journey, we all gonna make it :).

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Some guys at the gym using grams of gear would be jealous of your transformation.
It's impressive to achieve this naturally.

Usually the veiny and capped delts are a dead give away of steroid use, but your genetics are second to none.
This comment made my bigorexia calm down haha (thanks). Even if I believe genetics play a role I still think peating helped alot ?...

PaRa

This comment made my bigorexia calm down haha (thanks). Even if I believe genetics play a role I still think peating helped alot ?...

genetics + Sport since Young + diet heavy in prot and carbs + actually lifting (bc there is so much people Not going hard in the gym)

Drareg

Well done!
Your videos should inspire a lot in your age group to veer toward a "peaty" diet, make sure to post your workout videos here ,your shoulder workouts should be interesting.
Keep in mind you will receive a huge amount of hate, they won’t believe it’s from sugar, milk and eggs, whenever they want to argue about calcium etc just quote studies from here, tell them it works for you and your continuing with it, people in here are already questioning if it’s natty as an example.

Is your calcium intake solely from milk, 4g or do you take more? I’m not sure if you take vitamin d, if not it will work well with this amount of calcium and k2.

KCM

It is true that many take steroids, doesnt mean everyone does... Keep in mind I was extremely malnourished before starting to workout. My puberty wasnt finished yet either...
Wish I believed this when I was 17.5/18. Thought I was done growing and got really depressed. Neglected myself for years after. Ur deffo right. And even now at 21, may not be over. I grew like 1cm between 24 and 27.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Wish I believed this when I was 17.5/18. Thought I was done growing and got really depressed. Neglected myself for years after. Ur deffo right. And even now at 21, may not be over. I grew like 1cm between 24 and 27.
Hopefully I grow more, from 6-16 my enviroment was so bad. Im tiny compared to my moms side wich i resemble ridicously much. One of my brothers and I look the same but he is 10cm taller than me lol... He got muscle without working out its insane... My dad also had bad enviroment (raised by grandma in a poor home, lack of food and working with newspapers young) so he aint a good example... I have a friend who is 166 while his family all are 175. I believe enviroment is atleast 60%...

Miggie

Good progress there buddy, Your delts look just like one of these kids that injected a gram of test before even getting a gym membership lol. Makes sense that they are the best looking part since you love training them.

When do you take your aspirin dose? Do you also take vitamin K with it because when i took aspirin for a few days i got nose bleeds.

GreekDemiGod

Not natty at all…
It's possible that he is, given he is 21, his hormones and health are at his lifetime peak. He has a pump and good lighting in the pics he posted.
But the second to last pic, in the dark red tanktop, he looks sus. Too much vascularity.
And you never know with this tiktok zoomers, a lot of them are popping roids like candy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals