Peaty bodytransformation

OP
Brandin

Brandin

@Brandin Impressive transformation, regardless of your young age!

Since you consume relatively much white sugar, how are your teeth?
Have you seen changes in other places like digestion, sleep, libido, dopamine/serotonin (motivation, anxiety etc.) as well?
My teeth are pretty good. I just girgle around some herbs that got alcohol in the now and then. The sugar def made my libido go crazy. My energy is up and stress down considerably aswell!

Edit: thanks btw :)

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Yes gained muscle on top i don't know how. I have over the limit DHT and testosterone in blood work :))
Haha I have always been interesred in taking a pause from the gym and seeing how strongly peing peaty inhibits muscle loss. Imagine being jacked and not having worked out for years, lmao :cigar:

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Can you talk about how Shilijat abolished your animal allergies and what type of allergies you had (symptoms and to which animal foods milk/eggs etc).
I used to have severe allergie toward animals (The worst were cats, dogs and horses) When I have taken 1 gram of shilajit for a week I dont get allergies from them even if I rub their fur against my eyes lmao. Mt allergic symptoms were always alot of itching(eye, skin and throat) and severe asthma. When it comes to foods I always tolerated milk and eggs better than any other food (eventough we barely ate it while growing up :banghead:). I really wish we ate them more... When it comes to milk and eggs I am therefore not a good example for allergies haha.

aniciete

a typical day could be 4.5 liter whole milk 2500kcal, 350g white sugar 1400kcal, 5 eggs 280kcal, abit of liver, abit of oysters, some port salut 150kcal, Collagen protein + bcaa + tyrosine 150kcal and then maybe 500ml orange juice 200kcal. What I eat vary quite alot, some days its 4000kcal some days its 5500kcal.
No carrot or fiber?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

No carrot or fiber?
Sometimes carrotsallad but I have been lazy with that to be honest. Sarsaparilla does lower endotoxin. Also forgot to mention that I have been using sporebiotics (bacillus coagulans and them others).

It depend. If I have eaten lets say port salut cheese I will use low fat milk. If I mostly ate oysters, liver, milk and sugar then I typically drink whole milk. my diet composition in macros is 500-800g carbs 150-200g protein and atleast 80g fat but most likely way more haha...

My eating frequency is as often as possible. I like to constantly drink of my milk drink throughout the day...
Thank you for outlining your diet. Seems like a well done standard Peat approach. I know you listed quite a few herbs/supplements, do you think you could outline roughly the dose you were taking each day of those? Also, specifically with aspirin how high have you gone before muscle gains are inhibited?

blackface

Hey bro, great tranformation. Having those sweden genes.

I happy to see here more people like you, because I was visiting this forum mainly for bodybuilding, boosting test and similar post. Lets not pretend that lot of people here are anti-sport.

You were talking about your aspirin dosage, you said that under two grams its ok for the muscle growth. Whats was the dosage? 2 grams daily?

Lately I was kinda feeling tired, I was thinking that I am overtraining (5 or 6 times per week). Now I switched to 4 workouts per week and I feel much better. How many times per week do you workout?

What kind of routine would you recommend for intermediate lifter? Im interested in muscle gains and aesthetics. Lately I was doing a lot of Vince Gironda style trainings.

And now Im folowing Natural Hypertrophy channel on YT and his gentleman splits.

B

BRBsavinWorld

This is what around 3.5 years of religious peating and working out did to my body. I know some people wont be interested in this but I have seen people on here being interested in bodybuilding, looks and just androgen hormone optimization so im posting it for that respective audience...

Transformation:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8KcyRYR/

I went from 132 lbs to 190 pounds. Alot of the mass was gained in the shoulder girdle wich i bet peating (especially peat inspired experiments) really aided in.

One thing that I think is important to note from this journey is that I came to the realization that aspirin negatively impacted my muscle growth at around 4 grams per day while it seemed to boost it under 2 grams. I guess completely crashing the inflammation response isnt optimal (eventough keeping it low obviously isnt a problem for the gains). Considering that aspirin is antiestrogenic, pro metabolic, insulin sensitizing and all that other good stuff I believe aspirin is benefitial in a musclebuilding standpoint (aslong as the inflammation goes too close to zero haha)...

I think certain dietary and supplementary experiments helped me with my muscle growth. (albeit some prob slowed the progress)... If anyone is curious I would love to reply about it but rn I need to sleep lmao...

Also Im hoping to grow social media and then when it has decent viewers start promoting bioenergetics and Ray. So that its too late censor me lmao... Thinking about the fact that Christopher Walker didnt get censored making the think again series on youtube...

Bro! That’s an encouragement to see!

You’re in Sweden?! You should go work out at The Golden One’s temple of iron and connect!

Vajra

Ray Peat inspired delt pump... you sure you were natty?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals