Peaty bodytransformation

Vins7

I
How do you drink so much liquid? After 2 litres of liquid my shits get watery
I was thinking the same. If I do this I get abdominal bloating and I start to urinate transparent.

Did you add salt to milk?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Good progress there buddy, Your delts look just like one of these kids that injected a gram of test before even getting a gym membership lol. Makes sense that they are the best looking part since you love training them.

When do you take your aspirin dose? Do you also take vitamin K with it because when i took aspirin for a few days i got nose bleeds.
Haha yeah that probably what some think of me. Doesnt help that I have acne scars on my shoulders, face and back.

Take aspirin usually in the morning. Feels like you grow less muscle if you take it around the time of workout... I do take k2 with it when I have it at home...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

How was your libido when you say you were malnourished?
It was low until I started eating better. Barely knew females existed until I was 14.5 yrs or something... When I started eating it went crazy high

Jinzo

Bro what kind of milk do you drink? Regular milk from the grocery that is pasteurized and homogenized?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Bro what kind of milk do you drink? Regular milk from the grocery that is pasteurized and homogenized?
I drink unpasturized milk from swedish grocery store. They arent allowed to inject or feed the cows bull**** here. They mostly feed them grass (summer =only grass, winter = mostly grass). The only thing is that they add vitamin d3. I think my vitamin d3 might be slightly too high haha... This the milk I drink rn: Standardmjölk - Coop | Coop

I am about to start drinking the green or the blue variants since I wanna detox pufa (red one is high fat, green is medium and blue is low).

This is the blue one: Lättmjölk - Coop | Coop

B

BRBsavinWorld

I drink unpasturized milk from swedish grocery store. They arent allowed to inject or feed the cows bull**** here. They mostly feed them grass (summer =only grass, winter = mostly grass). The only thing is that they add vitamin d3. I think my vitamin d3 might be slightly too high haha... This the milk I drink rn: Standardmjölk - Coop | Coop

I am about to start drinking the green or the blue variants since I wanna detox pufa (red one is high fat, green is medium and blue is low).

What’s ironic about euro countries fortifying their milk is that the milk in Scandinavia and German countries is literally promised land milk quality!

The ration grains, in the instances a farm would bother with a grain, will be Oates and barley, which is low pufa in juxtaposition to American corn and soy.

But most of the time the ration will be silage (fermented storage; silage converts unsaturated fats like pufa into Sat fats); and the other ration will be beet pulp which is high sugar, zero fat, and nutrients — sugar is recognized as a protein and nutrient preserver in the dairy industry.

When the fields get covered in snow, all they will be eating will be silage and beet pulp, and that’ll be the lowest pufa point of the cow’s milk.

Jinzo

Sheesh that's awesome. Raw milk is really good for you I think. It's barely accessible here and the prices are ridiculous but the few times I bit down and bought some I felt great. But I can't afford it on a consistent basis. I tried drinking the grocery store milk (2% half a gallon a day) for a couple weeks and I started getting cellulite which I'm still kinda dealing with...

I gotta get some goats or something lol

Sheesh that's awesome. Raw milk is really good for you I think. It's barely accessible here and the prices are ridiculous but the few times I bit down and bought some I felt great. But I can't afford it on a consistent basis. I tried drinking the grocery store milk (2% half a gallon a day) for a couple weeks and I started getting cellulite which I'm still kinda dealing with...

I know high quality organic farmers who sell fresh raw milk at their farm at a lower price than the homogenised form you find in the market

laleto12

bro do you still take shilajit? If yes, then how much and for how long?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

What’s ironic about euro countries fortifying their milk is that the milk in Scandinavia and German countries is literally promised land milk quality!

The ration grains, in the instances a farm would bother with a grain, will be Oates and barley, which is low pufa in juxtaposition to American corn and soy.

But most of the time the ration will be silage (fermented storage; silage converts unsaturated fats like pufa into Sat fats); and the other ration will be beet pulp which is high sugar, zero fat, and nutrients — sugar is recognized as a protein and nutrient preserver in the dairy industry.

When the fields get covered in snow, all they will be eating will be silage and beet pulp, and that’ll be the lowest pufa point of the cow’s milk.
I didnt know this, thanks alot for this info!

OP
Brandin

Brandin

bro do you still take shilajit? If yes, then how much and for how long?
Ran out of it but usually I take 1-2 grams. I preffer not to cycle it. Many of the good effects are all the rarer trace minerals that arent in the soil anymore + fulvic acid wich is also not int the soil anymore. Its like a nutrient supplement for me. It clearly activated enzymes that had been dormant eversince I developed allergies... It also feels very prometabolic, calming and gabaergic. The effects of shilajit is very real and its one of the supplements I have taken giga doses and it working exponentially better. Almost feels as if you cant take to much of this stuff haha. The more I take the better I feel...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

How funny you wrote sheesh. Dont see many using that word here, I like it haha...

Yeah pasturized milk tastes like ***t in my opinion haha... Isnt cellulite a prolactin symptom?

Where do you live?
The milk is one of the few things I think is done right over here... I do think they should have lower vit d3 options since drinking 4 liters when 1dl has 20%rdi is perhaps abit to much during the summer. During the winter its perhaps good tho...

Jinzo

I know high quality organic farmers who sell fresh raw milk at their farm at a lower price than the homogenised form you find in the market
Not by me. Its 15 bucks a gallon or thereabouts at multiple farms.

Jinzo

How funny you wrote sheesh. Dont see many using that word here, I like it haha...

Yeah pasturized milk tastes like ***t in my opinion haha... Isnt cellulite a prolactin symptom?

Where do you live?
The milk is one of the few things I think is done right over here... I do think they should have lower vit d3 options since drinking 4 liters when 1dl has 20%rdi is perhaps abit to much during the summer. During the winter its perhaps good tho...
Sometimes a "sheesh" just slips out of my fingertips and I don't even realize I guess, it's cool you know that word since you are from Sweden hahaha.

Yeah I think it could possibly have to do with prolactin I haven't gotten any labs and I'm sure there is overlap with estrogen and skin elasticity or something too so its hard to tell. My plan right now is to just do a cut. Its not at the level of anything crazy just a minor annoyance level, so I think that will improve it enough so its not noticeable.

I'm in the US so can still get raw milk but its pretty expensive in my state and I gotta drive an hour and a half to get there because it can only be purchased from a farm. Still I'm better off than some in that regard because there is some states that do not allow raw milk at all.

db9

Haha yeah that probably what some think of me. Doesnt help that I have acne scars on my shoulders, face and back.

Take aspirin usually in the morning. Feels like you grow less muscle if you take it around the time of workout... I do take k2 with it when I have it at home...
What K2 are you using? And what supplements would you give the most credit for helping you build muscle and being androgenic in some kind of a scale? Amazing transformation and really motivational. Maybe it isn’t too late at 23!

blackface

Do you eat any other dairy besides milk? Like yoghurt etc?

Because in my case, Im feeling like cheese and yoghurt is upseting my stomach and its stopping my muscle gain potential.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals