Peaty bodytransformation

Brandin

This is what around 3.5 years of religious peating and working out did to my body. I know some people wont be interested in this but I have seen people on here being interested in bodybuilding, looks and just androgen hormone optimization so im posting it for that respective audience...

Transformation:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8KcyRYR/

I went from 132 lbs to 190 pounds. Alot of the mass was gained in the shoulder girdle wich i bet peating (especially peat inspired experiments) really aided in.

One thing that I think is important to note from this journey is that I came to the realization that aspirin negatively impacted my muscle growth at around 4 grams per day while it seemed to boost it under 2 grams. I guess completely crashing the inflammation response isnt optimal (eventough keeping it low obviously isnt a problem for the gains). Considering that aspirin is antiestrogenic, pro metabolic, insulin sensitizing and all that other good stuff I believe aspirin is benefitial in a musclebuilding standpoint (aslong as the inflammation goes too close to zero haha)...

I think certain dietary and supplementary experiments helped me with my muscle growth. (albeit some prob slowed the progress)... If anyone is curious I would love to reply about it but rn I need to sleep lmao...

Also Im hoping to grow social media and then when it has decent viewers start promoting bioenergetics and Ray. So that its too late censor me lmao... Thinking about the fact that Christopher Walker didnt get censored making the think again series on youtube...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

So natty or not ? Lol
Rn I did try a sarms from my friend called yk11. Just started this like 7 days ago tho so its irrelevant to the transformation (havent kicked in).

So the transformation is natty other than that I tried arimistane once and used a indurance drug once "cardarine". Also used the herb bulbine wich honestly grew my balls huge but when I stopped they shrank. Other than that its been alot of k2, calcium, collagen protein, creatine, bcaa, tyrosine, magnesium(albeit too little), coffee(maybe 8 cups), sugar, b complex, b1, aspirin, shilajit, herbs (sarsaparilla, butea superba, forskolin, nettle root, siberian ginseng, cistanche deserticola, ksm 66 ashwagandha). I used to abuse ksm 66 for 2 years and now I am abusing sarsaparilla. I also pretty much abuse snus(swedish tobacco). Because I use so many metabolic increasing supplements I ingest 650 grams och carbs per day. If i get less I noticably feel worse. If i eat less carbs I can either decrease the supplements or increase the carbs. The latter always makes me feel abit better than the former...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Your head also grew.
Haha yeah, maybe the k2 helped that. I think mostly it was going from anorexia state to high calorie state. But my bone size def increased alot in the face...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

So natty or not ? Lol

Rn I did try a sarms from my friend called yk11. Just started this like 7 days ago tho so its irrelevant to the transformation (havent kicked in).

So the transformation is natty other than that I tried arimistane once and used a indurance drug once "cardarine". Also used the herb bulbine wich honestly grew my balls huge but when I stopped they shrank. Other than that its been alot of k2, calcium, collagen protein, creatine, bcaa, tyrosine, magnesium(albeit too little), coffee(maybe 8 cups), sugar, b complex, b1, aspirin, shilajit, herbs (sarsaparilla, butea superba, forskolin, nettle root, siberian ginseng, cistanche deserticola, ksm 66 ashwagandha). I used to abuse ksm 66 for 2 years and now I am abusing sarsaparilla. I also pretty much abuse snus(swedish tobacco). Because I use so many metabolic increasing supplements I ingest 650 grams och carbs per day. If i get less I noticably feel worse. If i eat less carbs I can either decrease the supplements or increase the carbs. The latter always makes me feel abit better than the former...

I am going to start trying idealabs products. The big ones are tyromix(gonna try just 3 drops to start with), allopreg (think my tobacco abuse lowered allopreg), tocovit(schools food wich i sometimes eat abit of got some pufa), cypro, 10-methoxy harmalan (1drop mornings) highdose magnoil(2-3 servings daily), diamant (gonna start at 2/3 of serving). I am gonna be getting prog, preg, dhea from a guy in sweden...

My trialing on prog preg and dhea will start at:
3mg dhea
prog 5mg
preg 8mg.

Btw shilajit was probably the most amazing experience I have ever felt. Abolished my adhd and animal allergies. Feels calming yet energizing. I think its underrated on this forum.

Momado965

I am going to start trying idealabs products. The big ones are tyromix(gonna try just 3 drops to start with), allopreg (think my tobacco abuse lowered allopreg), tocovit(schools food wich i sometimes eat abit of got some pufa), cypro, 10-methoxy harmalan (1drop mornings) highdose magnoil(2-3 servings daily), diamant (gonna start at 2/3 of serving). I am gonna be getting prog, preg, dhea from a guy in sweden...

My trialing on prog preg and dhea will start at:
3mg dhea
prog 5mg
preg 8mg.

Btw shilajit was probably the most amazing experience I have ever felt. Abolished my adhd and animal allergies. Feels calming yet energizing. I think its underrated on this forum.
Whaf brand of shilajit do you use?

GodsHound

Powerful fizeek! How do you eat so many carbs without starch? You drink the milks?

KCM

comical skeletal transformation. What age in before and after? did you take any bone based measurements?

conrad0602

Fair play. Be great to see your diet and training and routine if you you get the time ?and how are you dosing shilajit ? Powder/resin?

PxD

Good stuff. Well done on the transformation. 60lbs of muscle in 3 years is no joke.

You mentioned Chris walker. He sells a testosterone boosting supplement that I take which I think is good - TestroX.

What is workout program like? You seem to have kept your waist slim so I imagine not too much deadlifting and squatting.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

great transformation! whats your diet like?
Thanks! throughout this time the stated supplements was used. Dietwise milk was a huge part of it roughly 4 liters per day. white sugar about 200grams. Liver and oyster here and there. collagen protein, bcaas and tyrosine were added in the milk. Sometimes coffee in the milk.

Had time periods when I drank 1-2 liters of orange juice a day. Sometimes other juices but mostly orange juice.

Short time periods of ultra high intake of raw eggs around 20 a day(these time periods i intaked ridiculous amount of vitamin e to minimize the pufas. But considering the eggs were raw their vitamin e was hopefully intact. Had timeperiods och ultra high calcium supplementation with vitamin k2. I for about 6 months ate 250 grams honey a day. Sometimes added cacao to my milk for manganese since I think I was low in that. Sometimes I would eat potatoes fried in butter but it was a pretty rare ocassion. Ate meat when I felt like it wich wasnt more frequent than once every 2 weeks.

Lately make a drink consisting of calcium, milk, sugar, tyrosine, bcaa, creatine, sarsaparilla and collagenprotein(or glycine) every morning and night.

Ate port salut cheese when I felt like it maybe 2x a week.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals