Orthodoxy And The Religion Of The Future

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Could Satan be a new "System" rather than a person?
No. Satan is an entity. What you see rising up now is the "beast" system led by his spirit. But satan the entity himself is in Heaven right now. As this beast system is rising, it will be delivered a deadly wound, so it will fail. Then after the deadly wound, satan is kicked out of Heaven and will be allowed to come to earth and heal the deadly wound. He will show up as the Lamb slain and most everyone will fall right into him, this is also known as the great apostasy as people will abandon God and fall at the feet of satan thinking he is the Messiah.

Peater

No. Satan is an entity. What you see rising up now is the "beast" system led by his spirit. But satan the entity himself is in Heaven right now. As this beast system is rising, it will be delivered a deadly wound, so it will fail. Then after the deadly wound, satan is kicked out of Heaven and will be allowed to come to earth and heal the deadly wound. He will show up as the Lamb slain and most everyone will fall right into him, this is also known as the great apostasy as people will abandon God and fall at the feet of satan thinking he is the Messiah.

So most people will think of the Beast system as good, if they celebrate the being that heals it.

That ties in with the whole "Carbon neutral digital vegan eco blockchained communism" that seems to be fomenting.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So most people will think of the Beast system as good, if they celebrate the being that heals it.
Well they are going to think its the Messiah. So deceptively satan will woo most into thinking it is good, and it will look good because there will be a chicken in every pot, debts wiped out, etc etc. But like Father says, its the worst time on earth because literally most the world turned into satan worshippers soon as pretty boy floyd shows up telling everyone he is God.

That ties in with the whole "Carbon neutral digital vegan eco blockchained communism" that seems to be fomenting.
Definitely the beast system starting to rise up.

Last edited:

Peater

So deceptively satan will woo most into thinking it is good, and it will look good because there will be a chicken in every pot, debts wiped ou

I won't bore you with the details but my financial research confirms that. Far from an imminent world-wide depression, we are due for a 'roaring twenties' scenario, after a year or two of deflationary pain - the REAL depressionary show starts at the end of the decade.

The end of the decade (approx) seems to be bringing so many different factors together.

What will you be doing to ensure you are not fooled?

OP
Inaut

Inaut

One of the topics i found most interesting from this book was regarding UFOs.

We as science minded folk (modern day man) tend to think of UFOs as extra terrestrials, coming from far and distant galaxies... Ancient Christian man would have viewed them as demonic and extra-dimensional, although residing in the Earth.. I think the alien narrative that has been building for years is the last part of the great deception. Seraphim Rose has a chapter dedicated to this and cites the work of Jacques Vallee who was one of the most respected UFO researchers. I think it comes down to two perspectives. Christians believe in the fallen state of man, from grace —-where as the New Age tends to believe in the evolution of man, to apotheosis—-to be as gods. As I said before, when I was younger I believed in the Space man theory where aliens fit the narrative now I see it different. One last thing I find unique about Orthodoxy and Seraphims understanding about spiritual experiences, is that they should be always be tested by man’s logic, studying the Church Fathers and prayer so as not to be deceived. Just because you have an experience of something that “feels” genuine, doesn’t mean it is from God. I think the concept is called prelest and I've had experiences of such when I was younger and full of pride (I thought I knew something that others didnt, that I had a special understanding of the mechanics). Orthodox teachings are that all men/women share the same truth and origin.

Last edited:

Peater

Christians believe in the fallen state of man, from grace —-where as the New Age tends to believe in the evolution of man, to apotheosis—-to be as gods.

I'd never thought of it like that, but as soon as I read it I realised that paradigm is EVERYWHERE.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
One of the topics i found most interesting from this book was regarding UFOs.
Father brought his Throne on one of these ships that Ezekiel writes about. It can be good entities on the ships(good angels, or even God), or bad ones(fallen angels). Just depends who is flying them. It is possible, that when satan shows up with his fallen angels to deceive the world, they will be on these ships. Tom Cruise is gonna be one happy dude. lol

marcar72

What will you be doing to ensure you are not fooled?

Born again believers are eternally secure and will be caught up in the Rapture before Daniel's 70th week begins. (pre-trib) So the best thing one could do during the Church Age is to seek the Lord while he may be found. In doing so with an earnest heart one will eventually be put into a situation (usually a Church service) in where the Gospel of Grace is preached by a born again believer and believed (received/trusted) by the lost sinner. This is what the King James Bible teaches regarding salvation.

Here's a very informative video regarding the history of the Church and where one can narrow down their search to find assemblies of born again believers. I don't think it mentions Greek Orthodox but that's mainly because it's a schism of the RCC.

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

marcar72

I should take this opportunity right here and share the Gospel of Grace as presented through Pastor Ralph "Yankee" Arnold. God bless!! :):

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Born again believers are eternally secure and will be caught up in the Rapture before Daniel's 70th week begins. (
You are leading people right into satan's arms. What do you think satans message will be when he shows up telling everyone he is Christ? "I come to rapture you outta here". And most the Christians are gonna hop right on his wagon.

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
Jesus will come like a thief in the night because most Christians will think he is already here, ready to rapture them away. You need to read 2 Thessalonians again with understanding. The Thessalonians did the same thing you are doing, so Paul had to write another letter and beseech them to listen. He clearly states, the true Christ will not come until the son of perdition(satan) stands in Jerusalem and claims himself to be God.

marcar72

You are leading people right into satan's arms. What do you think satans message will be when he shows up telling everyone he is Christ? "I come to rapture you outta here". And most the Christians are gonna hop right on his wagon.

I beg to differ, Charlie. If you think born again believers are going to be around during Daniel's 70th week then that shows that you probably believe in "works salvation" and therefore are not a born again believer because you haven't believed in the Gospel of Grace. Eternal security is true Bible doctrine for born again believers during the Church Age. In the Rapture the Church is taken from the earth up to Heaven not hanging around on the earth being fooled by the Antichrist.

During Daniel's 70th week there will be believer's in Jesus Christ but they aren't eternally secure. There will be some works expected I believe since one most definitely cannot take the mark of the Beast.

Grace and Works are mutually exclusive from one another as the Apostle Paul points out in:

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

I think it's safe to say that MOST professing Christians in this day and age are still lost and on their way to Hell. :sad

Hugh Johnson

I was a New Ager for about 10 years @Hugh Johnson .... Didn’t work for me or make me a better person, just somebody that had free will to do whatever I wanted, as “long as it didn’t hurt others”..... Just my opinion dough

@Korven +1 for Fr. Spyridon
I judge you to lack discipline and a moral direction, and interpret this to mean you believe you need others to tell you what to do.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
you probably believe in "works salvation"
Our works are as filthy rags. You got me pinned wrong, but that's ok. With that said, I do not argue scripture so will be stepping out. :hattip

S-VV

If God exists, which is something unknowable, I don't think he cares much about prayer, church, or strict orthodoxy. Rather, in the limited time that we are in this inherently brutal, cruel and unequal world, have we left it a bit better or worse.

marcar72

If God exists, which is something unknowable,...

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

marcar72

You got me pinned wrong, but that's ok. With that said, I do not argue scripture so will be stepping out.

Ummm, you're the one that started the contention Charlie. I just wanted to point that out. I didn't "pin" anything on you because I intentionally framed the context of my statement with the word "probably". Only God, you, and Satan would/could truly know if you're saved or not. I've read 2 Thessalonians and it does not support mid-trib, pre-wrath, or post-trib. It probably does if you're not reading the authorized King James Bible though as all the other modern translations are Satanic corruptions.

Just something you may want to ask yourself though is if you don't believe in the doctrine of Eternal Security for the Church Age then what are you putting your faith in? Did Jesus save you already or do you have to wait around and not take the mark of the Beast if/when that time comes. If the latter is the case it would only follow that you're not currently saved which means if you died of natural causes tomorrow you'd wind up in Hell. Again, I'm just speaking theoretically about doctrine here and not pinning anything on you. :2cents:

Gone Peating

I beg to differ, Charlie. If you think born again believers are going to be around during Daniel's 70th week then that shows that you probably believe in "works salvation" and therefore are not a born again believer because you haven't believed in the Gospel of Grace. Eternal security is true Bible doctrine for born again believers during the Church Age. In the Rapture the Church is taken from the earth up to Heaven not hanging around on the earth being fooled by the Antichrist.

During Daniel's 70th week there will be believer's in Jesus Christ but they aren't eternally secure. There will be some works expected I believe since one most definitely cannot take the mark of the Beast.

Grace and Works are mutually exclusive from one another as the Apostle Paul points out in:

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

I think it's safe to say that MOST professing Christians in this day and age are still lost and on their way to Hell. :sad

There is no “rapture”. There is one general resurrection where all men are judged together after Christ’s coming and this fallen world/age ends.

The rapture is an innovative deception that’s only appeared in the past few centuries

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals