(New Book) Cancer Cured: Victory Over The War On Cancer

EndAllDisease

After 3 long years of researching, writing, designing, proofreading, formatting and publishing, the book I have been working on is finally complete.

The book is co-dedicated to my mother who died of cancer when I was 12 years old and also to the life's work of Dr. Raymond Peat. Both Ray and Haidut are mentioned in the acknowledgements section for their generosity and guidance during the writing process.

Description:
Backed by over 2300 scientific and clinical studies, Cancer Cured takes you on an in-depth scientific investigation of orthodox cancer treatments and the cancer establishment. Next, a theory of carcinogenesis is presented and explorations into three alternative cancer medicines are conducted to put the theory to the test. The final chapter seeks to do the impossible and unravel the mysteries of a disease which continues to perplex even the greatest scientific minds of today.

E-book (.pdf) format:
Cancer Cured: Victory Over the War on Cancer

Paperback/Kindle formats:
Cancer Cured: Victory Over The War On Cancer: Mark Sloan: 9780994741806: Amazon.com: Books

Here's the introduction chapter for a preview:
IT’S BEEN NEARLY 50 years since the War on Cancer was declared, and yet more people are diagnosed with cancer and dying from the disease than ever before.(1)

I find it extraordinarily difficult to believe that after spending $500 billion dollars on cancer research since 1970,(2) the cancer establishment has come up with literally nothing useful for preventing or curing the disease. If it’s true, then they are incompetent and their astonishing lack of advancement is undoubtedly the most spectacular failure in human history. But if cures or effective treatments have been systematically suppressed from the public, then their actions are criminal in nature and blood from over 530 million people(3) could be on their hands. Whatever the case may be, I intend to make it clear.

Up until this point on humankind’s pursuit to end cancer, our primary mistake has been entrusting the same people who profit from treating cancer to provide us with a cure. I haven’t spoken to anyone who didn’t understand this concept - there is no money in a cure. Why would an industry that generates over $125 billion dollars a year(4) put itself out of business? It wouldn’t.

So who then do we look to for answers?

In 1947, the young American physicist Ernest Sternglass wrote a letter to Albert Einstein telling him about the work he had been doing to reduce radiation doses during X-ray fluoroscopy. To his surprise, Einstein showed great interest in his work and invited the 23-year-old to meet with him at Princeton University, where they talked for 5 hours. “And that had an enormous effect on my life. Because among other things, he encouraged me to pursue my theory and I finally got it all published,” recalls Sternglass.(5)

At the end of their conversation, Einstein issued a very important warning: “Don’t go back into academia,” he said. “They will kill every bit of originality out of you. In order to become a full professor, you have to get approved on every level and you cannot question the existing ideas too much or else you won’t get promoted… have a shoemaker’s job for the rest of your life, so that you can do something useful for humanity.”

My purpose in writing this book is to explore the possibility that, hidden among the vast amounts of information drifting aimlessly through cyberspace, a cure for cancer has already been found. And while a doctor might fear losing his medical license or job for completing such work, a layperson with no medical background like myself can fearlessly make a controversial conclusion when the evidence warrants one. This pure and unobstructed curiosity combined with discipline and an intention to simplify complex information will render a final product on the cutting edge of science that can be understood by those who need it.

For The Time is at Hand

The American Cancer Society estimates that almost half of everybody alive today will develop cancer at some point in their lives,(6) and the World Health Organization predicts a 50% rise in cancer diagnosis’ by the year 2020.(7)

Unless we figure out what is fuelling this explosion of cancer rates and alter our course, a time will soon come when nobody escapes the ravages of this disease. The future of human civilization is at stake and only one thing is certain - if the answers are out there, they will be found.

The official book website:
https://endalldisease.com/

Dhair

Congratulations! I love seeing people working on things like this. I'm sure your mother would be proud.

Xisca

:darts: :clapping: :bravo

haidut

Forum Supporter
After 3 long years of researching, writing, designing, proofreading, formatting and publishing, the book I have been working on is finally complete.

The book is co-dedicated to my mother who died of cancer when I was 12 years old and also to the life's work of Dr. Raymond Peat. Both Ray and Haidut are mentioned in the acknowledgements section for their generosity and guidance during the writing process.

Description:
Backed by over 2300 scientific and clinical studies, Cancer Cured takes you on an in-depth scientific investigation of orthodox cancer treatments and the cancer establishment. Next, a theory of carcinogenesis is presented and explorations into three alternative cancer medicines are conducted to put the theory to the test. The final chapter seeks to do the impossible and unravel the mysteries of a disease which continues to perplex even the greatest scientific minds of today.

E-book (.pdf) format:
Cancer Cured: Victory Over the War on Cancer

Paperback/Kindle formats:
Cancer Cured: Victory Over The War On Cancer: Mark Sloan: 9780994741806: Amazon.com: Books

Here's the introduction chapter for a preview:
IT’S BEEN NEARLY 50 years since the War on Cancer was declared, and yet more people are diagnosed with cancer and dying from the disease than ever before.(1)

I find it extraordinarily difficult to believe that after spending $500 billion dollars on cancer research since 1970,(2) the cancer establishment has come up with literally nothing useful for preventing or curing the disease. If it’s true, then they are incompetent and their astonishing lack of advancement is undoubtedly the most spectacular failure in human history. But if cures or effective treatments have been systematically suppressed from the public, then their actions are criminal in nature and blood from over 530 million people(3) could be on their hands. Whatever the case may be, I intend to make it clear.

Up until this point on humankind’s pursuit to end cancer, our primary mistake has been entrusting the same people who profit from treating cancer to provide us with a cure. I haven’t spoken to anyone who didn’t understand this concept - there is no money in a cure. Why would an industry that generates over $125 billion dollars a year(4) put itself out of business? It wouldn’t.

So who then do we look to for answers?

In 1947, the young American physicist Ernest Sternglass wrote a letter to Albert Einstein telling him about the work he had been doing to reduce radiation doses during X-ray fluoroscopy. To his surprise, Einstein showed great interest in his work and invited the 23-year-old to meet with him at Princeton University, where they talked for 5 hours. “And that had an enormous effect on my life. Because among other things, he encouraged me to pursue my theory and I finally got it all published,” recalls Sternglass.(5)

At the end of their conversation, Einstein issued a very important warning: “Don’t go back into academia,” he said. “They will kill every bit of originality out of you. In order to become a full professor, you have to get approved on every level and you cannot question the existing ideas too much or else you won’t get promoted… have a shoemaker’s job for the rest of your life, so that you can do something useful for humanity.”

My purpose in writing this book is to explore the possibility that, hidden among the vast amounts of information drifting aimlessly through cyberspace, a cure for cancer has already been found. And while a doctor might fear losing his medical license or job for completing such work, a layperson with no medical background like myself can fearlessly make a controversial conclusion when the evidence warrants one. This pure and unobstructed curiosity combined with discipline and an intention to simplify complex information will render a final product on the cutting edge of science that can be understood by those who need it.

For The Time is at Hand

The American Cancer Society estimates that almost half of everybody alive today will develop cancer at some point in their lives,(6) and the World Health Organization predicts a 50% rise in cancer diagnosis’ by the year 2020.(7)

Unless we figure out what is fuelling this explosion of cancer rates and alter our course, a time will soon come when nobody escapes the ravages of this disease. The future of human civilization is at stake and only one thing is certain - if the answers are out there, they will be found.

The official book website:
https://endalldisease.com/

Awesome and a big thank you! Courageous move on your part! Hopefully, this book hits more shelves than the poisonous propaganda of ACS.

x-ray peat

Thank you so much for doing this! I am sure your Mother would be very proud! Maybe we can all help out by reading it and then writing a review on Amazon. I just downloaded it on kindle.

T

tca300

Bought! Thank you for your hard work! I will encourage other fellow cancer researchers to buy.

Tarmander

You used the big C word, brave! Congrats on the completion of your book! As someone smart once said to me, "everyone has a book inside them, you just have to decide whether you are someone who gets it out or not."

L

lollipop

Congratulations! Will be THE book I recommend to all my friends with cancer. Beautiful dedication to your Mom.

Elysium

Hats off, man. Though careful about tying it too much to Peat, will make it that much easier for mainstream to dimiss. They will look him up, see sugar, and the show's over right there and then.

Milena

A published author - congratulations
A book about science - Big congratulations
A book about cancer - :nailedit
That's a huge achievement - may you be very successful.

Hopefully you mentioned autophagy from medically supervised water-only fasting.

Untitled.jpeg

Last edited:

GAF

Bought paperback on Amazon.
I agree Amazon exposure is key.

Will buy kindle version for my tablet.

Amazing you were able to complete such an ambitious project.

You promote Daniel Vitalis colostrum powder on your site. I think that's a bit snake-oily.

"The calcium, vitamin D and vitamin A will greatly improve your immunity, the colostrum wouldn't be necessary."-RP

Travis

And while a doctor might fear losing his medical license or job for completing such work, a layperson with no medical background like myself can fearlessly make a controversial conclusion when the evidence warrants one.

I was thinking the same thing the other day.

What an independent researcher lacks in authority, he makes-up for with unbiased perception. Everyone at the cancer research centers know that a cheap cure would put everyone out of a job, at least subconsciously. They just tinker around and pretend that cancer is "just so darn complicated" and a cure "remains elusive."

Bastards they are.

The class of compounds used by Koch and Szent-Gyögyi are more effective than anything patented and sold to the American public.

As mentioned, the anticancer property of methylglyoxal had been known for a long time. Moreover, Apple and Greenberg (1967, 1968) were able to produce indefinite survivors in mice-bearing tumors on treatment of methylglyoxal at a particular dose level. It had also been reported that ascorbic acid augments the anticancer effect of methylglyoxal (Elvin and Slater, 1981). Ascorbic acid can facilitate the formation of protein aldehyde adduct (SzentGyo¨ rgyi, 1979; Tuma et al., 1984). We had also previously observed that, on incubation with methylglyoxal, EAC cells lost their viability and transplantability (Ray et al., 1991). Methylglyoxal also inhibited respiration of a wide variety of malignant cells both human and of animals. Moreover, ascorbic acid significantly augmented this antitumor effect of methylglyoxal (Ray et al., 1991).
[...]
It appears from the survey of literature that the remarkable anticancer effect of methylglyoxal had not been utilized and not even extensively tested. Considering this aspect and also the possible beneficial effect of ascorbic acid and creatine both in augmenting the anticancer effect of methylglyoxal and protecting the host from any adverse effect, we have tested the efficacy of methylglyoxal in combination with ascorbic acid and creatine. The results presented in Tables 7 – 9 clearly indicate that the anticancer effect of methylglyoxal is significantly augmented in the presence of both ascorbic acid and creatine

In vivo assessment of toxicity and pharmacokinetics of methylglyoxal Augmentation of the curative effect of methylglyoxal on cancer-bearing mice by ascorbic acid and creatine

methylglyoxal.png

A related compound, 3-bromopyruvate, also has stunning cure rates.

Advanced cancers: eradication in all cases using 3-bromopyruvate therapy to deplete ATP

All tumors were reversed in rats with 3-bromopyruvate.

Albert Szent-Györgi put out a very interesting explanation as to what cancer is in a few articles:

The living state and cancer
CELL DIVISION, SH, KETOALDEHYDES, AND CANCER

And he has written a few books on the subject as well.

Last edited:

Travis

I'll add this. This is the best one:

Bioelectronics and Cancer
Albert Szent-Györgyi
Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, Mass.
Received 18 June 1973

OP
EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease

Thanks guys I really appreciate all your support.
It's been a long road. I feel like I've been beat up and now that the book is published am stumbling back up onto my feet lol.
I'm not sure if it feels this way during the writing process of all books, but trying to make enough money to survive in this world while thinking entirely outside the box to write this book truly felt like war. I'm glad that war is over, all that's left is to get the book into enough hands and we will see great changes.

anything about caffeine or coffee in this book?
That's one subject that I didn't cover. I plan to do a super-thorough review on caffeine at some point.

Hats off, man. Though careful about tying it too much to Peat, will make it that much easier for mainstream to dimiss. They will look him up, see sugar, and the show's over right there and then.
I hear you! I've tackled sugar in this book in my own unique way and I think it'll effectively open up a lot of eyes.

Hopefully you mentioned autophagy from medically supervised water-only fasting.
I think a true understanding of what cancer cells are and what's happening inside the body of a person with cancer will make people re-assess the concept that treatments should be focused on killing cancer cells.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals