No Energy , Help-me Is Fast !

Roni123@

I'm out of energy, I just feel tired in my body, weak and tired brain, laziness and bad breath despite brushing my teeth with baking soda and saffron ....
Little motivation
No desire for anything
Difficulty in learning

My daily food is
1.2 liters of organic milk with coffee or cocoa powder
200 ml of fresh orange juice
Potatoes
White rice
Organic pork, cow
and Fruits
Sugar.
Carrot (half in the morning and half in the afternoon)
All this with a lot of salt (minus the sugar)
I take Aspirin 200 mg daily
I exercise calisthenics 4-5 times a week lightly and only two muscle groups per session (I gained a lot of muscle)
My body temperature has risen a lot and is between 36.5 to 37.1 celsius after listening to the advice of peat and haidut and christopher walker

peateats1

If you have bacterial overgrowth of any kind in your gut, that can cause most of the symptoms you mentioned.

mrchibbs

peateats1

how can I fix this, should carrots and activated charcoal help?
For me they weren't enough. Intestinal overgrowth is hard to get rid of. I've taken doxycycline, minocycline, azythromycin, rifaximin, and will start atrantil soon. All of those helped but the symptoms always start to return after a while. Im now hoping that herbal formula atrantil will do the job. I'm also not recommending you take all of those. Definitely do some research and only take what you're comfortable taking. I think the carrot and charcoal help, but again, I don't think they're strong enough to fix overgrowth completely.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm out of energy, I just feel tired in my body, weak and tired brain, laziness and bad breath despite brushing my teeth with baking soda and saffron ....
Little motivation
No desire for anything
Difficulty in learning

My daily food is
1.2 liters of organic milk with coffee or cocoa powder
200 ml of fresh orange juice
Potatoes
White rice
Organic pork, cow
and Fruits
Sugar.
Carrot (half in the morning and half in the afternoon)
All this with a lot of salt (minus the sugar)
I take Aspirin 200 mg daily
I exercise calisthenics 4-5 times a week lightly and only two muscle groups per session (I gained a lot of muscle)
My body temperature has risen a lot and is between 36.5 to 37.1 celsius after listening to the advice of peat and haidut and christopher walker
Bad breath is usually due to accumulated fecal matter in the colon. Or it could also be rotting going on in there (due to poor digestion) and slow transit time. I'd say your symptoms are due to gut disorders (endotoxins, serotonin, etc.).
I'd definitely add in activated charcoal, but like already mentioned, it's not enough to kill or fix things, it will just greatly help with the symptoms.
To permanently get rid of the issue you want to increase stomach acid, bile acid secretion and transit time. Histamine and zinc help with stomach acid secretion. Apple cider vinegar, bitters (such as gentian), and ginger can help improve digestion. Taurine and fat in general can help with bile. Magnesium and other laxatives such as cascara, cardamoms, etc., can help speed up transit time.

To clean out the gut, I would use activated charcoal, TUDCA, monolaurin and perhaps artemisinin while focusing on improving the rest.

As a side note, starches such as white rice and potatoes are known to give some people endotoxin reactions. Have you experimented with a starch free diet?

OP
R

Roni123@

Bad breath is usually due to accumulated fecal matter in the colon. Or it could also be rotting going on in there (due to poor digestion) and slow transit time. I'd say your symptoms are due to gut disorders (endotoxins, serotonin, etc.).
I'd definitely add in activated charcoal, but like already mentioned, it's not enough to kill or fix things, it will just greatly help with the symptoms.
To permanently get rid of the issue you want to increase stomach acid, bile acid secretion and transit time. Histamine and zinc help with stomach acid secretion. Apple cider vinegar, bitters (such as gentian), and ginger can help improve digestion. Taurine and fat in general can help with bile. Magnesium and other laxatives such as cascara, cardamoms, etc., can help speed up transit time.

To clean out the gut, I would use activated charcoal, TUDCA, monolaurin and perhaps artemisinin while focusing on improving the rest.

As a side note, starches such as white rice and potatoes are known to give some people endotoxin reactions. Have you experimented with a starch free diet?
I will see if I can because where I die access to these components is very difficult

About a starch-free diet I already did this, the ketogenic and low carb diet I spent 1 year between it alternating, but it smells ...

Hans

Forum Supporter
I will see if I can because where I die access to these components is very difficult

About a starch-free diet I already did this, the ketogenic and low carb diet I spent 1 year between it alternating, but it smells ...
The smell is most likely from the putrification of the meat in the gut.
Ok, a more simple gut protocol would be activated charcoal, coconut oil, desiccated coconut and essential oils. Those should be easy to obtain.

OP
R

Roni123@

Ok, a more simple gut protocol would be activated charcoal, coconut oil, desiccated coconut and essential oils. Those should be easy to obtain.
I will test, the strange thing is that for example every 20 days, at some point I have a day full of energy

HumanLife

Have you been drinking enough fluids? Could be you are not hydrated enough on top of everything else.

OP
R

Roni123@

Have you been drinking enough fluids? Could be you are not hydrated enough on top of everything else.
I consume 1 liter of milk per day and about 200 - 500 ml of orange juice with a lot of sugar and baking soda, I also consume a lot of salt in the diet, can I really be dehydrated?

OP
R

Roni123@

I also forgot to say that I consume 1 liter of water with yerba mate and 4 more spoons of sugar inside

OP
R

Roni123@

Hans noticed that my symptoms improve when I fast (14 hours) and how much the food portion decreases.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans noticed that my symptoms improve when I fast (14 hours) and how much the food portion decreases.
Yep, definitely correlates with rotting and better digestion.
That's actually why most people do fast, but it's not the solution though.

OP
R

Roni123@

Hans I'm sorry to bother you so much, but I'm consuming activated charcoal daily and a carrot between meals in the afternoon, is that enough? unfortunately in Brazil where i live, coconut oil is enormously expensive and due to a political problem (possible military intervention) certain things are at a giant price

For me they weren't enough. Intestinal overgrowth is hard to get rid of. I've taken doxycycline, minocycline, azythromycin, rifaximin, and will start atrantil soon. All of those helped but the symptoms always start to return after a while. Im now hoping that herbal formula atrantil will do the job. I'm also not recommending you take all of those. Definitely do some research and only take what you're comfortable taking. I think the carrot and charcoal help, but again, I don't think they're strong enough to fix overgrowth completely.

Did you try to cut out dairy while/after SIBO Antibiotics?

peateats1

Did you try to cut out dairy while/after SIBO Antibiotics?
Yes, I cut out milk since it was bothering me the most. I think much of the bacteria is cleared now, but I still can't drink much milk without getting a headache unfortunately. I can have ice cream and cottage cheese no problem though. I have to keep improving my metabolism and overall health to be able to tolerate the milk I think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals