No Energy , Help-me Is Fast !

Ableton

things you can try
stop overtraining
stop coffee
nofap/reduce sex

all of this causes fatigue in me, as well as endotoxin which is more difficult to figure out

D

danishispsychic

how is your dental health? filings? gums? cavities? take iodine for gut health and get a round of colonics if you can. drink coffee and get sun

Yes, I cut out milk since it was bothering me the most. I think much of the bacteria is cleared now, but I still can't drink much milk without getting a headache unfortunately. I can have ice cream and cottage cheese no problem though. I have to keep improving my metabolism and overall health to be able to tolerate the milk I think.

I think you have all the digestive issues because of the milk.Like almost everyone has issues with Cow's Milk:Good specs on paper,but most people cant cope;i do not believe they are so unhealthy,i believe Milk and some dairy just isnt so hot after all as a Foodstuff.

OP
R

Roni123@

how is your dental health? filings? gums? cavities? take iodine for gut health and get a round of colonics if you can. drink coffee and get sun
I have caries, and a certain dental sensitivity (I think I have a mild infection, because I have a small blister on top of the encisive tooth)

D

danishispsychic

honestly, if you have carries and things that are major , i really say go to a dentist and really get in there are get it all taken care of , and then start with a really good protocol on your own. in the meantime, i would recommend clove tincture , slather than all over your teeth and eat raw garlic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals