NEED HELP. My partner wants the vaccine and is breastfeeding our 3 week old baby

We had another discussion today. I stayed a lot calmer, stated that I'm not at all happy about her breastfeeding after the vaccination.

She said she will not wait a year until breastfeeding period is over.

I then showed her the VAERS report of the baby that died at 5 months after the mother got the Pfizer shot. This really seemed to make her stop and think but she ended up saying maybe we can just do formula for a few days after the shot. I said it should be a few weeks at least and she didn't take me seriously.

She said she's happy to read more about it with me so I really need to come up with more solid convincing information over next few weeks.

At least she took the VAERS report seriously.
Did you show her the pictures you posted of the babies affected by the jab? Surely she can see what it is doing to people’s bodies??? Let alone an innocent little baby?? ??

No offense but she sounds really really dense. There is this phrase called WILLFULLY IGNORANT.

Jesus h Christ
Personally if it was my child, I would feel extremely guilty for giving my child a rash. But it amazes me…no stuns me, that any woman would volunteer to have their child jabbed. Again, they are WILLFULLY IGNORANT.

AdoTintor

Oh that is such great new! Staying calm I am sure was effective. If you can keep your baby on formula long enough Mother's milk will dry up. In the meantime bring home all your girlfriend's favorite spicy foods from her favorite restaurants, stuff she cant resist. Babies hate spicy breast milk!

right and offer to do the late night-feed so she doesn't have to get up. Get her to express during the day and then you can feed the baby at night. Its likely you will get awfully confused, coz its late, and dark, you quietly come over all clumsy, accidents occur and you end up using formula.

makaronai

In my local breastfeeding group, most of the members have received the jab and none saw any noticeable side effects on the baby. Some, however, noticed a dip in their supply. I would never go for it myself and I hope their babies don’t develop any health conditions because of that in the future. Wish you and your wife find a solution without harming your relationship.

P

Peatness

right and offer to do the late night-feed so she doesn't have to get up. Get her to express during the day and then you can feed the baby at night. Its likely you will get awfully confused, coz its late, and dark, you quietly come over all clumsy, accidents occur and you end up using formula.
Looking at the ingredients in formula is frightening; Dr Peat would not be impressed. Breast is best in my opinion. Of course spike protein free breast milk is preferred. Without long term studies all we can do is speculate

Dr. B

In my local breastfeeding group, most of the members have received the jab and none saw any noticeable side effects on the baby. Some, however, noticed a dip in their supply. I would never go for it myself and I hope their babies don’t develop any health conditions because of that in the future. Wish you and your wife find a solution without harming your relationship.
what do they do in the group?

Rick K

Mate has Ray talked about drinking breast milk as a grown adult? It should digest even better than cow and other mammal milks?
Don't know, sorry.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Those are good ones!

OP
ddjd

ddjd

How are things going ddjd keeping your baby off breast milk?
As I mentioned a week or so ago, I showed her the VAERS report of the 5 month old baby dying after the mother got the vaccine and I think that really scared her to be honest. She went from saying she wanted it soon to saying ok maybe let's wait a little longer....... Thank God......

But I know that wherever she speaks to her family they keep asking when will you get it, when will you get it??......I just want them to stop talking about it!!!!

@Rinse & rePeat thanks for checking up on the situation, I will make sure to update when any new developments occur. And please everyone keep sharing any more news and information particularly relevant to side effects from "pfizered" breast fed babies.. I need to be able to show her up to date statistics so I'm always looking myself as well

As I mentioned a week or so ago, I showed her the VAERS report of the 5 month old baby dying after the mother got the vaccine and I think that really scared her to be honest. She went from saying she wanted it soon to saying ok maybe let's wait a little longer....... Thank God......

But I know that wherever she speaks to her family they keep asking when will you get it, when will you get it??......I just want them to stop talking about it!!!!

@Rinse & rePeat thanks for checking up on the situation, I will make sure to update when any new developments occur. And please everyone keep sharing any more news and information particularly relevant to side effects from "pfizered" breast fed babies.. I need to be able to show her up to date statistics so I'm always looking myself as well

Whew! I am glad everything is calm still! Great post so keep posting whatever else you find on the subject, it may save a little life!

AdoTintor

Evidence that the spike protein can be transmitted from mother to child via breast milk.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Evidence that the spike protein can be transmitted from mother to child via breast milk.

thank you so much for posting this.

Quick update for anyone interested; my girlfriend still hasnt had the COVID vaccine thank god, baby is still only 2 months old and im worried in the next few months she will get it DESPITE all the new information coming out every day proving that its USELESS and natural immunity is far far far better.

also shes organised for the baby to have first round of "vaccinations" in a few weeks so i have a feeling she might try and get her covid shot around the same time. im really not looking forward to october - probably going to have a sick mother and baby- all in the name of "health"

P

Peatness

thank you so much for posting this.

Quick update for anyone interested; my girlfriend still hasnt had the COVID vaccine thank god, baby is still only 2 months old and im worried in the next few months she will get it DESPITE all the new information coming out every day proving that its USELESS and natural immunity is far far far better.

also shes organised for the baby to have first round of "vaccinations" in a few weeks so i have a feeling she might try and get her covid shot around the same time. im really not looking forward to october - probably going to have a sick mother and baby- all in the name of "health"
Glad she has held off on covid injections so far. If she is planning on other vaccines for the baby perhaps show her this so she could make an informed decision

Lollipop2

88E732A2-731B-43A5-9B7E-999AC2A65599.jpeg

@ddjd this image is striking...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals