NEED HELP. My partner wants the vaccine and is breastfeeding our 3 week old baby

Lollipop2

@ddjd this doctor in the video explains towards the end how it will sterilize the child. The child might be born and appear “normal” through age 20 or so until she tries to have a baby and will be unable to because she will have no eggs - the vax disturbs the baby’s egg development process while the baby is in the womb. Pretty horrifying.

@ddjd this doctor in the video explains towards the end how it will sterilize the child. The child might be born and appear “normal” through age 20 or so until she tries to have a baby and will be unable to because she will have no eggs - the vax disturbs the baby’s egg development process while the baby is in the womb. Pretty horrifying.

Does it only affect females?

Rick K

Lollipop2

I believe there have been numerous posts in this forum from fertility clinics showing the males equally affected.
Of interesting. I missed those somehow. Good to know. The only study I know about is the Japanese study showing a high affinity of the spike for ovaries.

Rick K

Of interesting. I missed those somehow. Good to know. The only study I know about is the Japanese study showing a high affinity of the spike for ovaries.

Haven't found the links for the males yet

How committed is she to breastfeeding? Tell her the baby will have to be bottlefed if she gets vaccinated.... otherwise she can wait until after she weans it.
That’s what I wonder. You‘re in a tough spot. For the sake of your baby, they should only be bottle fed. I would insist as the Father, that your child is only bottle fed. . It’s your own flesh and blood. It’s healthier to be breast fed but with all the toxins that are injected into the jabbed, that baby is going to be receiving those poison’s into their little body. Not good.

mangoes

I actually think that semantics could play an important role here. The concept of “shedding” is now associated with conspiracy theorists and whatnot, so even though I don’t agree with everything tank said, I think presenting the information to her like that in a calm fashion could be helpful - it’s a well established fact that bodily fluids transmit drugs, viruses and whatever - without conjuring up fears of this mysterious “shedding” phenomenon. There’s no denying that breast feeding could transmit the vaccine.

She’s adamant to breast feed so she clearly feels strongly about the health and well being of your child, and you have to see, that her wanting to get the vaccine is most likely coming from that same place. So appeal to it without coming off like an anti vax conspiracy nut. At the end of the day no one knows the long term effects till it’s been in circulation for a long time, same as any medication

I have thought about the situation that ddjd is in and I think a prayer chain is what his baby needs. Let's all please keep that baby in our prayers tonight and all this week, Amen.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I have thought about the situation that ddjd is in and I think a prayer chain is what his baby needs. Let's all please keep that baby in our prayers tonight and all this week, Amen.
I appreciate that brother.

I am also in an anti Vax telegram group and someone shared these links so I thought I would post here:

"
Do noT, DO NOT HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND GETTING THE VACCINE AND BREASTFEED YOUR CHILD!

Dr. B

what if you get it as an adult male? does it make you infertile, unable to have kids then?

Lollipop2

what if you get it as an adult male? does it make you infertile, unable to have kids then?
I know the Japanese study showed the spike had an affinity for the ovaries. @Rick K said there are some studies showing it also affects fertility of males.

Rick K

I know the Japanese study showed the spike had an affinity for the ovaries. @Rick K said there are some studies showing it also affects fertility of males.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Unbelievably the newspaper completely denies any connection between the baby's death and the vaccine....

IMG_20210805_204000.jpg

OP
ddjd

ddjd

could anyone possibly translate this please....
20210805_203814.jpg

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Has any of this news diswayed the mother of your baby from getting the vaccine?
We had another discussion today. I stayed a lot calmer, stated that I'm not at all happy about her breastfeeding after the vaccination.

She said she will not wait a year until breastfeeding period is over.

I then showed her the VAERS report of the baby that died at 5 months after the mother got the Pfizer shot. This really seemed to make her stop and think but she ended up saying maybe we can just do formula for a few days after the shot. I said it should be a few weeks at least and she didn't take me seriously.

She said she's happy to read more about it with me so I really need to come up with more solid convincing information over next few weeks.

At least she took the VAERS report seriously.

tankasnowgod

We had another discussion today. I stayed a lot calmer, stated that I'm not at all happy about her breastfeeding after the vaccination.

I then showed her the VAERS report of the baby that died at 5 months after the mother got the Pfizer shot. This really seemed to make her stop and think but she ended up saying maybe we can just do formula for a few days after the shot. I said it should be a few weeks at least and she didn't take me seriously.

She said she's happy to read more about it with me so I really need to come up with more solid convincing information over next few weeks.

As for the "Bare Minimum" of two weeks, you should show her the study of Healthcare workers showing that the spike protein is detectable in serum for at least 2 weeks. Giraffe posted that in one of the threads on shedding. Since they took 20-26 serum samples of those workers over 56 days, it's incredibly thorough. I would think that would be good evidence that the danger is very high in the first two weeks or so after the first shot. I'm not saying it would be "safe" to breastfeed after that period, but less dangerous. I think that study is still freely available, but I did post a graph from that study in the same thread.

Oh that is such great new! Staying calm I am sure was effective. If you can keep your baby on formula long enough Mother's milk will dry up. In the meantime bring home all your girlfriend's favorite spicy foods from her favorite restaurants, stuff she cant resist. Babies hate spicy breast milk!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals