Baby not having bowel movements for 5-10 days after vaccination??

boris

@AmyJaneYates

The COVID deathrate for under 18 year olds is 0.002% as per the CDC. I haven't checked in 2021, but as of last year there wasn't a single fatality for that age range attributed to COVID alone in the US.

"The clinical data of a total of 3213 patients aged 2 years or below, including 749 neonates, in Brazil nationwide were studied. "

This is a problem specific to Brazil, where severely demented doctors are intubating babies.

We know since last year that the intubation kills most of the patients:

AmyJaneYates

@AmyJaneYates

The COVID deathrate for under 18 year olds is 0.002% as per the CDC. I haven't checked in 2021, but as of last year there wasn't a single fatality for that age range attributed to COVID alone in the US.

"The clinical data of a total of 3213 patients aged 2 years or below, including 749 neonates, in Brazil nationwide were studied. "

This is a problem specific to Brazil, where severely demented doctors are intubating babies.

We know since last year that the intubation kills most of the patients:
Thank you for taking the time to post this!

Ell

possibly a lack if PUFA's in the child's diet ? How much linoleic + a-linolenic is contained in human breast milk ? It would not surprise me if giving just one milligram has an effect.

My girlfriend's sister is currently staying with us with her 6 month old baby.

She says after a certain vaccination (it was in German so I'm not sure exactly which one..... "Red' something or other I think...).... She said after this vaccination the baby went from regular daily bowel movements to none for 5 days!!! And the doctor said it would be normal for no bowel movement for up to 10 days!!

And ever since this particular vaccination the baby now only has a bowel movement every 2-3 days.

It might be worth adding that the baby looks incredibly swollen and overweight for a 6 month old and the skin is so tight, almost like edema. According to the parents though his weight is correct for his age.

1 bowel movement every 3 days for a baby seems crazy to me, surely its absolutely normal and healthy for babies to have several bowel movements every day. For adults of course it's a sign of health to have at least one but ideally several per day.

both parents have had the Pfizer double shot and the mother is still breast feeding so I wonder if that also has something to do with it...
What happened to the baby?

Stilgar

My sister’s baby had the same thing, although didn’t associate the two events.

She used prune juice to solve the problem as the previous comment suggested and it resolved quickly. The constipation, at least.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals