NEED HELP. My partner wants the vaccine and is breastfeeding our 3 week old baby

ddjd

Guys I'm in a pretty difficult situation personally.

It's not just about my relationship with my girlfriend but the health of our baby, he's only 3 weeks old.... I'm extremely worried about the shedding in breast milk issue.

Here is one VAERS report of a mother recieving the 2nd Pfizer vaccine and the baby dying.

Screenshot_2021-07-28-14-38-10-073_com.twitter.android.jpg

20210728_143820.jpg

Any help/advice much appreciated

Peatful

Im at work- but my heart cries out for you and your innocent baby.

Here is my first and only solution:
Find an image of a dead baby from the vaxxxxx and show her.
It is disturbing- but it is objective evidence. It’s facts.

Something like this-

Attachments

• 961665F4-D758-4DFD-82C4-64A6E0B99853.png
    961665F4-D758-4DFD-82C4-64A6E0B99853.png
    363 KB · Views: 127

Ben.

Tough situation you found yourself in.

What does she say to this report? Have you shown it to her? Maybe you can convince her to postpone it atleast until the baby doesn't need breastmilk anymore.

LucyL

How committed is she to breastfeeding? Tell her the baby will have to be bottlefed if she gets vaccinated.... otherwise she can wait until after she weans it.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

How committed is she to breastfeeding? Tell her the baby will have to be bottlefed if she gets vaccinated.... otherwise she can wait until after she weans it.
Yes very committed to breast feeding but she would just say I'm mad if I said we would have to bottle feed and ignore it.

She doesn't even believe in shedding!

Missenger

Yes very committed to breast feeding but she would just say I'm mad if I said we would have to bottle feed and ignore it.

She believes the TV more than her partner?

sweetpeat

Looks like there's up to a 50/50 chance she already has antibodies. If she has natural immunity, she doesn't need the injection. Look into having her tested for antibodies.
Pre-existing COVID-19 Immunity in 20-50% of People

tankasnowgod

I don't believe in "shedding" either. But that's not the issue.

This isn't a theoretical, unproven "shedding" issue. This is a potential drug transfer between bodily fluids. This is well established with all sorts of drugs, including normal vaccines.

Here's what Drugs.com says-

• The American Academy of Pediatrics states that many effects of medications on breastfeeding babies simply are not known. Due to this, only take a medication when absolutely needed, at the lowest dose and for the shortest time possible.

Even the biggest vaccine pusher in existence, the CDC, admits there are some vaccines that shouldn't be used when breastfeeding.

Notice there is zero commentary on any of the so called "COVID" vaccines. In any sane time, no one would suggest taking an experimental vaccine or drug when a woman is breastfeeding. But, clearly, these are not sane times.

Honestly, I'm even more surprised that you didn't discuss this issue prior to having a baby. It's a big step, and I would think you would want a partner who would be on the same page in these sorts of health matters.

Last edited:

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
The V isn’t even FDA approved. Maybe you can convince her to revisit the idea when it is FDA approved for infants? (That will buy you some time to convince her that she should NOT get the V at all)

LeeLemonoil

Spike proteins can go into mamal tissue

mRNA, especially encapsulated into nano lipids go into Breast milk, by necessity.

It’s not safe. In Germany, breastfeeding moms are not allowed to get the jab - certainly elsewhere too? Tell her that, look it up

mariantos

Guys I'm in a pretty difficult situation personally.

It's not just about my relationship with my girlfriend but the health of our baby, he's only 3 weeks old.... I'm extremely worried about the shedding in breast milk issue.

Here is one VAERS report of a mother recieving the 2nd Pfizer vaccine and the baby dying.

View attachment 25899
View attachment 25900
Any help/advice much appreciated
Gather as much evidence as possible to support your point of view, seek to explain the risks to which she is subjected but also the risks to which the little one is subjected, ie the future of humanity, in a serious way but also in a calm manner.
The woman must obey the man, as long as nothing that is suggested to her leads to the destruction of her or her family, but on the contrary is to their benefit.
Avoid contradictory discussions if they are not supported by arguments, but also unnecessary quarrels that may arise, and most importantly, pray for everything to go well, pray for your family, for understanding and its well-being.
All the best!

LucyL

It's hard to know what approach to take, but often an appeal to vanity may work - have you told her the spike protein gets to the testes, and she might not have grandkids? It is very reasonable to ask her, as a young, healthy woman, to delay getting the shot until she's done breastfeeding.

P

Peatness

What is it with ‘girlfriends’ they seem to be the ones in a hurry to get jabbed?

L91

Show her what you put here, and tell her how concerned you are. Don't mention shedding or any of those terms, just show her an example

Pistachio

If you can't convince her through intellect, maybe appeal to her on a financial level: there is a greater chance of the baby becoming autistic/down's syndrome, etc., due to vaccinated breast milk. This would make for quite a costly and time-consuming upbringing of the child.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Vaccine shedding/transmission have been discussed in scientific literature for a while now. Didn’t Pfizer express concerns about this in the first phase of the clinical trial?

We now have the technology to develop vaccines that spread themselves
Yes it would be good to find reliable data to back up my claim that shedding is a very real risk. Why do people not believe it when even Pfizer discussed this in their own documents.

IMG_20210728_211338_397.jpg

Also I found this baby photo, her baby had a big rash after mother had phizer vax and was breastfeeding

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals