My partner is caving into the vaccine mandates, which blood tests should she get before the jab?

ddjd

Ive previously discussed that i convinced my partner to avoid the vaccine for the sake of our new born baby.....

this was my orginal post and thanks for everyones replied and support:

Thankfully she agreed then, but now in germany they are mandating vaccines for medical staff and as a doctor she has decided she has to get it in january, even though she is not back at work until July.

Our baby boy is now almost 6 months old so maybe it will be ok if she stops breastfeeding .......BUT.......im seriously concerned about the long term health implications the vaccine will have and if she does have adverse reactions I want PROOF that it was the vaccine that did it.

So im going to ask her to get blood tests done beforehand.

WHICH TESTS should i organise?

D -DIMER
PLATELET COUNT
CRP
FIBRINOGEN

any others?

TIA

View: https://twitter.com/HealthyEarth8/status/1443776118604115969

Good plan ddjd. I don't know much about blood tests, but the forum needs to get on this quick!

Perry Staltic

Maybe dark field microscopy of red blood cells.

Normal/After vex
@@.jpg
@.jpg

AdoTintor

is she getting it under the belief that it is "not that bad"? And is your plan to try and show her what she is doing to herself after 1-shot using D-dimer etc?

I guess get her heart ECG done or whatever is the normal test to show that the heart function is ok prior (ie no pericarditis etc).

Could get whatever shows the level of inflamation - C reactive protein test? In fact there was a recent video that was making the rounds - about some doctor that had tested people before and after - and said all markers of something was up (inflamation I think) - not sure where it is, but someone will know - it showed the specific tests.

[and if she up for it, which she won't be, get her to do an IQ test, wobble board test of balance, VO2 max,..]

oh and of course you need to get all yours done too - so then we can finally write that paper on shedding

sugarisgreat

Just tell her not to get it, she wont if she respects you
This!
My husband finally admits he did not properly research this and he was wrong (got Moderna).
After two strange cancer screenings, Afib Surgery, hearing loss, hyper cholesterol (he is thin/athletic).
She will be in that space too (probably soon, as Central Banks ,who control all of this, are literally on the verge of collapse).
Ask her to wait until July. A lot is going to change in the next 6 months.

L91

Just tell her not to get it, she wont if she respects you
And why shouldn't he respect her? She clearly wants to keep her job as a doctor, what's she meant to do, sit at home all day "respecting" him? This is not really a solution

Perry Staltic

And why shouldn't he respect her? She clearly wants to keep her job as a doctor, what's she meant to do, sit at home all day "respecting" him? This is not really a solution

Obviously thinking like this will result in more people being unable to hold their jobs due to injuries received after taking the jab to save their jobs. A terrible and cruel irony, but it's happening a lot.

Fred

The pandemic is definitely not real (not my opinion), and so the vaccine is not for covid. What is it's true purpose? Probably one or more of these ... extermination, sterilization, experimentation, transformation. No job, no amount of money is worth it.

The pandemic is definitely not real (not my opinion), and so the vaccine is not for covid. What is it's true purpose? Probably one or more of these ... extermination, sterilization, experimentation, transformation. No job, no amount of money is worth it.

Why are "they" collecting our DNA with the Covid tests when the vaccines are about RNA?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dRA4WaWkapI3/

Marcine

Listen man, this whole false narrative could fall apart as the demons are exposed so she should wait until July. By then you will know more people who are injured and dead too. Seriously, this is not only bad, but every booster will take out her immune system even more so she'll end up compromised and possibly zombified and totally controlled. If you still can't convince her by showing her all the data, which is even showing up on mainstream media, then get her on Dr. Zelenko, and all the other protocols that people are trying. She's not going to get out the graphene as far as I know. Some of us feel that it is moving toward the Mark of the Beast but if you aren't a follower of Jesus Christ, that probably is meaningless, Do you realize that you and your child will get spike protein shedding from her? If she caves to the regime she's the equivalent of a Nazi sympathizer in the 1940's and I know her culture is saturated with that analogy. We cannot comply or we repeat history. Period.

-Luke-

These question may be naive, but doesn't she know other unvaccinated physicians? If so, couldn't doctors inject each other with a placebo and certify each other's "vaccination"?

SamYo123

Men lead, woman follow, polarity matters.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom