Vaccination schedule for 3 month old baby in Germany...how to convince my partner not to?

nomoreketones

Why would you need to "register" as a homeschooler with any state? They are all bankrupt entities.

Looks like that topic is covered here:

InChristAlone

Why would you need to "register" as a homeschooler with any state? They are all bankrupt entities.
The only reason is because if anything ever happens and they find out they have never been registered for education they can charge you with breaking the law. All children have to be educated either as a homeschool or public, or private school. I wish parents didn't have to submit but I'd rather just go along with it than something happen to have our family investigated and then get caught up in the court system trying to get our kids back. I know this is comparing apples to oranges but a Mom who didn't want to give her child chemo anymore had her child taken away for a yr. She fought as hard as she could. They do have power to remove your kids. They even tried to flee the state. I've heard many stories like this. Not sure about unregistered homeschoolers, maybe that is easier to get away with, but haven't heard any stories on how to do it. Would need to be completely outside of the system, no chance for a nosey neighbor or someone to call CPS.

InChristAlone

Looks like that topic is covered here:
Yeah, seems like 99.9% parents would agree just file the paperwork.

catan

I would ask her to consider delaying and then use that time to educate/dissuade her. I find people are more receptive to delaying/staggering than outright rejection.

My partner wasn’t on the same page re vaccines for our son as he has one older child fully vaxxed. He let me decide at the end if I was willing to take responsibility for whatever happens. Now our son is 2 and very healthy;it helps for his father to see this and over time has changed his mind about vaccines. A big part of that change is finally seeing how corrupt the medical system is.

The movie Vaxxed and Suzanne Humphries’ book are good resources.

tankasnowgod

I wish parents didn't have to submit but I'd rather just go along with it than something happen to have our family investigated and then get caught up in the court system trying to get our kids back.

Truthfully.... you don't. There are ways to address these issues with the government. Yusef El talks a lot about them, I have also heard David Straight talk specifically about dealing with CPS. It's not necessarily easy, and the steps are largely concealed, But several people have done it. You may want to look up some of David Straight's talks, and also things like "The Affidavit of Sovereignty."

InChristAlone

Truthfully.... you don't. There are ways to address these issues with the government. Yusef El talks a lot about them, I have also heard David Straight talk specifically about dealing with CPS. It's not necessarily easy, and the steps are largely concealed, But several people have done it. You may want to look up some of David Straight's talks, and also things like "The Affidavit of Sovereignty."
Thanks will look into it.

Michael Mohn

Do you want to spent the rest of your life with a child that is handicapped?
Most women don't submit to reason but to authority. They're heard animals that follow the group or a leader.
You have to man up and put the foot down, there's no way around this or your relationship might fail.

A baby has no fully functioning immune system in the first 12 month.
Immunity is conferred and build up by breastfeeding.
These vaccines are supposed to train the immune system, giving them before the immun system has matured is senseless.

Intra muscular injections of proteins with adjuvantes will cause allergies and auto immune disease.
Look up OVA sensitized mice, this is how medical students study allergies, same procedure as vaccinations,
allergies and auto immune have risen 25 fold since introduction of mass vaccination in the 50s.

BrianF

I was unsure about these injections but when the letter dropped through my door and i read the list and looked at the tiny, frail body of my child i knew that this was a risk i could not take.

A better idea might be to calculate the amount of shots your child will take before the age of five. My guess is that it will add up to a lot of shots, each one carrying its own risk.

Getting her to focus on that might buy you time. I merely made the decision that my child was small, frail and vulnerable at 12 weeks and that i could vaccinate her later when shes bigger, older and more robust. Then i kicked the can down the road a few times more before i finally realised, my breastfed kid actually has a better immune system than her Dad. She doesn't need them.

And by the way, important point. I read in a very good book about vaccine trials, possibly in Japan, that delaying the shots until your child is one, significantly lowers risk of adverse events and lasting issues, which i suppose makes perfect sense.

I wish you luck.

frannybananny

Here is my short reply to people who need convincing:
Polio is 99.9% eradicated and the only cases are in extremely poor countries. No Measles deaths in the US in a decade. People who get the MMR shed the viruses as it's a live virus vaccine. Tetanus can be prevented by proper hygiene and wound care. Never heard of anyone getting Diphtheria or Rubella. Pertussis vaccines are not very effective, especially as you can be a silent carrier and spread it to the most vulnerable! The antibody response also wanes very quickly. There was a ship of fully vaxxed marines quarantined because of mumps. Barely anyone I know even gets the flu shot as it's not very effective. I had chicken pox as a kid not a big deal. Many people are carriers of HiB with no symptoms. Would never get an HPV vax as that has a host of side effects. Meningitis can be treated, we have modern medicine. Hepatitis isn't something I'm concerned about. My kids are completely unvaccinated (12 and 9) and have never needed to see a doctor. The worst they have had was a stomach bug and there's no vaccine for that!

And then if they want all the research:

- an antibody only takes care of one type of disease
- the presence of antibodies for a certain disease does not necessarily prevent said disease to develop
- adverse reactions to a vaccine are possible and well documented
- a white blood cell that creates antibodies can only "remember" a single type of antibody (with a half life of only 5 years, that's how long it's "effective" for).
- we only have so many white blood cells: trying to guess the diseases that a patient will catch actually weakens them for other diseases (that's why in countries without mandatory vaccination, they have fewer total diseases, and less outbreaks (because we catch all kinds of diseases without even noticing when we have a strong immune system. As for cancer, a disease is visible when there are millions of diseased cells, millions of viruses or harmful bacteria. And they will reproduce faster if they are not rejected immediately at the membranes level, the "doors" of entry to the human body, on which antibodies have zero effect.
- you can still transmit a disease even if you're vaccinated: any contagious disease can be transmitted by someone who does not visibly develop the disease (even just through skin contact, people think that vaccines act as a shield, but they only accelerate the reaction of white blood cells)

In Dr. Thomas Cowen's book

Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness​

he goes into great detail as to why natural immunity and a cell-mediated immune response (first line of defense through natural exposure) is far superior to only a humoral immune response (clean up/second line of defense - antibody production) that is artificially and dangerously triggered during vaccination.

He discusses autoimmunity and autism, among other autoimmune diseases, and at the end of the book explains how to heal autoimmune conditions using LDN and other therapies, including the GAPS diet. He has a very high success rate of completely reversing autoimmune conditions.

He goes into great detail about how the gut plays a role in autoimmunity, why vaccines destroy the gut and why it is so important to heal the gut to heal the body.

He talks about a few vaccines and how they have utterly failed to "protect" us, and in fact, have only made things worse. He also dissects a couple "scientific" papers that supposedly explain why vaccines do not cause autism, and he shreds those "scientific papers" to pieces and explains why they are outright lies."

-New York State Senator dies of sepsis two weeks after flu shot After Getting Flu Shot, New York State Senator Gets Sick For Two Weeks, Then Dies

-SIDS = Vaccination Death ( Credit: Chris Kirckof )

The peak age for SIDS is 2,4, and 6 months, which coincides with the introduction of "wellness checks", which are an invented ritual where you allow your newborn to be injected with a few dozen toxic as holy hell vaccines. The US currently sits 58th in infant mortality...but it's anything but the vaccines Right?

A 2011 study published in Human & Experimental Toxicology, for instance, observed that “The US childhood immunization schedule specifies 26 vaccine doses for infants aged less than 1 year—the most in the world…yet 33 nations have lower IMRs [infant mortality rates].” They found that across the 34 nations analyzed “a high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates.” SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals

Also, a recent study published in Vaccine titled, “Co-administration of live measles and yellow fever vaccines and inactivated pentavalent vaccines is associated with increased mortality compared with measles and yellow fever vaccines only” found multiple infant vaccines dramatically increased the risk of mortality in a trial conducted in the West African country of Guinea-Bissau.

Another study found, ”The case fatality was increased for children who had received DTP with or after measles vaccine compared with children who had received measles vaccine as the most recent vaccine”

A new study published in Current Medicine and Chemistry titled, “Sudden infant death following hexavalent vaccination: a neuropathologic study,” lends support for the long theorized link between an ever-expanding number of infant vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Sudden Infant Death Following Hexavalent Vaccination: A Neuropathologic Study

Given the number of ‘antigenic’ exposures in vaccines, singularly, and in multi-dose form, the number of possible immunological reactions in newborns is simply mind-blowing especially considering just how little we know about the immune system, the developing brain and infant physiology.

In 2011, a study was published in Statistics in Medicine titled “A modified self-controlled case series method to examine association between multidose vaccinations and death,” found that based on the review of 300 unexplained sudden unexpected deaths (uSUD) following either penta- or hexavalent, “a 16-fold risk increase after the 4th dose could be detected with a power of at least 90 per cent,” and “A general 2-fold risk increase after vaccination could be detected with a power of 80 per cent.”

Another 2011 study published in PLoS titled “Sudden unexpected deaths and vaccinations during the first two years of life in Italy: a case series study,” investigated a signal of an association between vaccination in the second year of life with a hexavalent vaccine and sudden unexpected deaths (SUD) in the two day window following vaccination, which was reported in Germany in 2003. The Italian study sought to establish whether hexavalent vaccines increased the short-term risk of SUD in infants. The study analyzed 604 infants who died of SUD, 244 (40%) of whom had received at least one vaccination. Four deaths occurred within two days from vaccination with the hexavalent vaccines, representing a 50% increase in relative risk. The relative risk for SUD for the risk periods 0-7 and 0-14 days were 100% [2.0 RR] and 50% [1.5 RR] higher, respectively. The study concluded that there was a 120% [2.2 RR] increased risk associated with the first dose of hexavalent vaccine. Sudden Unexpected Deaths and Vaccinations during the First Two Years of Life in Italy: A Case Series Study

One of the first studies to offer an explanation was published in 2006 in the international journal of pathology, Virchows Archives titled, “Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) shortly after hexavalent vaccination: another pathology in suspected SIDS?“. The study discussed how previous expert analysis performed by the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medical Products in 2003, following an investigation they conducted into the emergence of a link between hexavalent vaccines and 5 cases of infant deaths that occurred, paid little attention “to examination of the brainstem and the cardiac conduction systems on serial sections, nor was the possibility of a triggering role of the vaccine in these deaths considered.” The study goes on to report on the autopsy findings of a 3-month old female infant who died suddenly and unexpectedly immediately after the administration of the hexavalent vaccine. The autopsy revealed “The cardiac conduction system presented persistent fetal dispersion and resorptive degeneration.” The author hypothesized, “The unexpected death of this vulnerable baby (infant with bilateral hypoplasia of the arcuate nucleus) could have been triggered by the hexavalent vaccination. This case is consistent with the triple-risk model of SIDS, a hypothesis comprising an underlying biological vulnerability to exogenous stressors and some triggering factors in a critical developmental period.”

Another case study published in Forensic Science International in 2008 titled, “Beta-tryptaseand quantitative mast-cell increase in a sudden infant death following hexavalent immunization,” described a fatal case of a 3-month-old female infant, who died within 24 h of vaccination with hexavalent vaccine from vaccine-induced shock. They concluded:“…that acute respiratory failure likely due to post hexavalent immunization-related shock was the cause of death.”

"About 11,300 newborns die within 24 hours of their birth in the U.S. each year, 50 percent more first-day deaths than all other industrialized countries combined, the report's authors stated"
U.S. has highest first-day infant mortality out of industrialized world, group reports

-this is a great overview: Wondering About the Safety of Vaccines? LEARN MORE HERE!

And an amazing quote by Ray Peat:

"If you look at a thousand people you could pick out big groups of people dying of a particular nutritional deficiency or hypothyroidism or insufficient adrenal steroids. The existing low body temperature from multiple failures of metabolism... that simple low body temperature creates inflammatory reactions that look just like the reaction you get from a virus, bacteria and so on. Simply a low body temperature maybe because you didn't eat at the normal time and then a cold wind blew through, that will kill lots of people."

Well all this info about the infant deaths is just so sad. Also, the article about the NEw York Senator after the flu shot is not around anymore. ...can't find it.

Screenshot_20220415-215505_Facebook.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals