NEED HELP. My partner wants the vaccine and is breastfeeding our 3 week old baby

Ben.

The mother was vaxxed at 21 and 23 weeks pregnant, hoping that she'd pass her antibodies on to her newborn.

What i dont understand is how the thought of vaccine damage, which can be passed on just as much as the precious antibodies, seems to totally elude the "reasonable and intelligent pro-jab" public.

Noone in his/her right mind should subject his/her newborn or child to a experimental and evidently dangerous injection that is not yet out of the necessary trials to determine its safety ... when did common sense leave the world population? How is that such a hard thing to grasp?

Dr. B

The people I know who've taken the injections do not fit into this category. On the contrary, they are mostly health conscious fitness enthusiasts. Many people fall prey to the conditioning to trust the medical profession. Even after discovering Peats work I was talked onto a tetanus vaccine in an A&E setting, it’s a decision I regret but at the time I really was not thinking straight. For covid the psyop was sophisticated and clearly very effective.
whats an A & E setting?

Not one person that I know that got vaxxed would spend the extra money on raw milk or organics.

unfortunately some organic type people think vaccines are also 'organic' since youre just injecting a virus in you... and theyre probably allowed to be used in organic animals using the same logic of being natural

actually technically it would be only natural viruses can be organic, so any manmade virus being intentionally consumed or injected shouldnt be considered organic

whats an A & E setting?

unfortunately some organic type people think vaccines are also 'organic' since youre just injecting a virus in you... and theyre probably allowed to be used in organic animals using the same logic of being natural

actually technically it would be only natural viruses can be organic, so any manmade virus being intentionally consumed or injected shouldnt be considered organic

I am just talking about spending money on higher quality food. I don't know anyone who buys organic foods or milk. I am the oddball.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

IMG_20211023_233512_645.jpg

Birdie

Yeah. Regardless of if the vaccine is good or not, the point is to know for yourself. We learn because it's our duty, and we seek the truth because we have nothing to fear but the denial of it. We need to continue to be extremely responsible for ourselves, not just for our sake, but for our friends, family, and society.

There is no win or lose. Just understanding.

People will yell and try to hurt others because they are hurt. Living in an unjust system.

We need to continue to stand beside one another, and beside ourselves with perspective, and holding our tongue. Not because we are stupid, but because we are willing to learn more. We are willing to be wrong, and we are not willing to fall for illogical fallacies.

I'm sorry that you've had to deal with this since it is also against your beliefs.

The best thing we can continue to do is ask why and seek actual explanations. If they hit a wall, that's their job to find the info. Ask them for it because you consider them someone worth listening to. If they're wrong, help them to understand why. Teach them to be skeptical: it's not a skill everyone has learned.

If they refuse to help you, but push their belief, the reality is, is that they aren't willing to genuinely convince you through education and mutual agreement. They want to subvert you out of logical laziness. They don't care.

We argue because we care.
"We need to continue to stand beside one another, and beside ourselves with perspective, and holding our tongue. Not because we are stupid, but because we are willing to learn more. We are willing to be wrong, and we are not willing to fall for illogical fallacies."

Very important.. This kinda holds to what I learned in a chemistry lab long ago. The idea was to report what you did and the results. There was no higher grade for having an experiment come out right. You were graded on the honesty of your reporting, not any "correct" results. I don't know if I explained it, but this attitude, when I focus on it, is helpful. And it sure fits with Ray Peat's attitude.

What you say in these couple of posts rings true (overall). Very helpful. Thanks

Rym

I went through a similar situation with my wife. She had been seeing an OB/GYN alone shortly after NY started Covid restrictions. IIRC she was in mid-late 2nd trimester when the vaccine came out and they recommended she get it. I couldn't believe it. I still can't.

Fortunately I was able to convince her not to. I asked her how they can possibly recommend something that had zero, and I mean zero clinical evidence. Being pregnant was grounds from exclusion from their safety/efficacy studies! And hell, they wouldn't touch Zofran with a 10 ft pole during 1st trimester even though it has been used for quite awhile and that has a decent safety profile!

She decided to get it after she gave birth. I said fine. In my mind a sick baby is better than a dead baby, and I would make the same decision today. In her mind, it is for his sake. She had two doses of Moderna shortly after his 2 month vaccines, with her second dose around 3 months. He has had considerably more rashes than 0-2 months, with persistent rough bumps on his chest. His skin before was radiant gold, soft and smooth all around prior. Beautiful, truly.

Now at 4 months he has circular flat spots with a ring of rash that ranges from skin-tone to red (red when moist/after bath). Pediatrician was convinced it was ringworm from our cats and my wife thinks it is ringworm from a short travel we did the week prior. It has not spread to either of us or the cats. I'm not sure what it is from or if the infant vaccines/her Covid/flu shot had anything to do with it. I do not know what it is for certain.

These are just my observations, but something is most certainly wrong. I was and still am against him getting vaccinated. I do not think there is any justification for "treating" a perfectly healthy child! As the old wisdom goes: first do no harm. It is a game of chance I have chosen, no doubt, but no words of mine will convince her. She will either see or she will not. I do not hold her in disregard for this, how could I?

Alas. This has caused both of us considerable suffering. Ignorance is a b****.

Last edited:
I went through a similar situation with my wife. She had been seeing an OB/GYN alone shortly after NY started Covid restrictions. IIRC she was in mid-late 2nd trimester when the vaccine came out and they recommended she get it. I couldn't believe it. I still can't.

Fortunately I was able to convince her not to. I asked her how they can possibly recommend something that had zero, and I mean zero clinical evidence. Being pregnant was grounds from exclusion from their safety/efficacy studies! And hell, they wouldn't touch Zofran with a 10 ft pole during 1st trimester even though it has been used for quite awhile and that has a decent safety profile!

She decided to get it after she gave birth. I said fine. In my mind a sick baby is better than a dead baby, and I would make the same decision today. In her mind, it is for his sake. She had two doses of Moderna shortly after his 2 month vaccines, with her second dose around 3 months. He has had considerably more rashes than 0-2 months, with persistent rough bumps on his chest. His skin before was radiant gold, soft and smooth all around prior. Beautiful, truly.

Now at 4 months he has circular flat spots with a ring of rash that ranges from skin-tone to red (red when moist/after bath). Pediatrician was convinced it was ringworm from our cats and my wife thinks it is ringworm from a short travel we did the week prior. It has not spread to either of us or the cats. I'm not sure what it is from or if the infant vaccines/her Covid/flu shot had anything to do with it. I do not know what it is for certain.

These are just my observations, but something is most certainly wrong. I was and still am against him getting vaccinated. I do not think there is any justification for "treating" a perfectly healthy child! As the old wisdom goes: first do no harm. It is a game of chance I have chosen, no doubt, but no words of mine will convince her. She will either see or she will not. I do not hold her in disregard for this, how could I?

Alas. This has caused both of us considerable suffering. Ignorance is a b****.

Rym I feel so terrible for you. My stomach took a churn reading your story. I am not an avid praying person, as I trust God to lead my life, but I said a prayer for your baby.

Rym

@Rinse & rePeat
I appreciate the intention and well-wish.

@Pina
I would not be surprised if there were vaccine-related deaths hiding in the unspecific SIDS/suffocation/unexplained death categories, but unfortunately nobody really looks.

I was most concerned with the Covid shot during pregnancy and my concern was justified by the preliminary study I found later. I knew that vaccine-related death was a possibility, and I informed my wife so. She has thoroughly integrated the meme that they are safe and effective and that anti-vaxers are conspiracy nut-jobs. She is not completely wrong on the latter and I would agree they are liable to gross exaggeration and over-generalization.

I saw some threads about Covid vaccine spike protein shedding through breast milk and other fluids on this forum, but I am unsure of the presentation and severity and it leaves more questions than answers. His rash could be due to some sort of allergic reaction and it has been very persistent -- a bad sign. However, my example is not that great due to having had other vaccines in-tandem, something that was short-sighted on my part. If others are in my position, such as the OP, I think it is advisable to properly space things apart and keep a consistency in diet, habit, and environment so the blame can properly be placed.

changeling188

every woman i know who got the vaccine had an abnormal menstrual shedding after it, from spotting to heavy flow to clots. massive clustering of abnormal cells and spike protein in the breast and ovaries are common findings in studies on side effects, though these are dismissed as being of low significance. women have the most to lose given damage to these areas impairs their reproductive function and that their health concerns are more likely to be dismissed by doctors anyway. especially given that the stress their body is experiencing is transmitted to the life inside of them while they are pregnant and in the breast milk when the baby is feeding! a child deserves to start a life off with the best possible chances, and babies and children have barely any risk of covid infection so just seems incredibly pointless except as a result of hypochondria.

whats an A & E setting?

Maybe so, but nobody I know. No true Christian would either if they knew the vaccines used aborted fetuses in developing these vaccines. It is truely time to draw lines in the sand and stand up for what people say they believe in. I dumped a lot of foods because they were developed with aborted fetus stem cells too like Haagen Daz ice cream. Ignorance is truely bliss, but once you know Godly person knows the truth they have no excuse for their excuses. Criminy sake "luciferase" should be a Christian's first obvious sign.

"Luciferase is an enzyme used for bioluminescence by various organisms in nature, most famously the firefly. The scientist produces a construct in which the regulatory region of a target gene is fused with the DNA coding sequence for luciferase."

tankasnowgod

No true Christian would either if they knew the vaccines used aborted fetuses in developing these vaccines.
They weren't aborted fetuses, they were murdered infants. In order to get the cell lines, the fetus had to be delivered alive. While the children murdered in this way may have died of natural causes within minutes or hours afterwards from being delivered so premature, the reality is that they were alive, functioning humans, however briefly, that had to be murdered for harvesting.

HEK stands for human embryonic kidney. To harvest a viable embryonic kidney for this purpose, sufficiently healthy children old enough to have adequately-developed kidneys must be removed from the womb, alive, typically by cesarean section, and have their kidneys cut out. This must take place without anesthesia for the child, which would lessen the viability of the organs. Instead of being held, rocked, and comforted in the time intervening between their birth and their death, they have organs cut out of them alive.

There is no way that a spontaneous abortion could result in the cell line (as the kidneys cannot remain viable past the brief window in which they must be harvested) or that some brilliant researcher found a way for great good to come out of a rare tragedy by making use of a child’s body donated to science after it was aborted. The deliberate killing of an unwanted child (a little girl, in the case of HEK 293) took place in the tortuous manner it did precisely to obtain her organs for research. The harvest of her organs was the direct cause of her death, prior to which, she was a living child, outside the womb.

There are certainly many moral objections to Abortion, but is anyone willing to (publicly) endorse the straight up murder of an infant for ANY reason?

"Partial birth abortions are illegal, according to U.S. law, which defines them as procedures “in which the person performing the abortion deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the body of the mother, or, in the case of breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother, for the purpose of performing an overt act that the person knows will kill the partially delivered living fetus.”

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals