Nasa's Moon Landing Hoax

I believe we landed on the moon because someone involved would have leaked it by now.

one of the strongest arguments against it though is the lack of photos of the earth or "the sky" from the moon's surface. Shurly taking these types of pics would have been a priority. They would also provide reference points for people to see.

There is however a scientific explanation for why there are hardly any pictures of stars from the moon's surface. I can't remember exactly what though. Something to do with light.

Travis

What a sellout to humankind... Now he's being used as a pawn by the ruling class to protect the lies they're feeding us. Needless to say Joe is dead to me now.
Really? We should pay attention to what he's saying now since it's most likely to be disinformation. Whenever I wonder if something is true or not, I just find out what Jim Fetzer is saying and believe the opposite!
one of the strongest arguments against it though is the lack of photos of the earth or "the sky" from the moon's surface. Shurly taking these types of pics would have been a priority.
I think the strongest evidence is the sound transmission through purported vacuum. If you search, you can find a few instances of the camera picking-up sound on The Moon. This is ludicrous. It's even kinda silly to even take a camera with a microphone to The Moon. They would have had to use an extra channel to send the audio anyway, had it really been on The Moon.

And the shadows.

And the wind.

And the obvious evidence of wires. This is probably actually the biggest one. There is indisputable proof that the actornauts were on wires.
There is however a scientific explanation for why there are hardly any pictures of stars from the moon's surface. I can't remember exactly what though. Something to do with light.
A sciency-sounding explanation may be flawed, and simply untrue. Take for example Alvarez's Jet Effect.* This guy won a Nobel Prize and then promoted a painfully-stupid explanation as to why JFK's head violated the Conservation of Momentum. And not to be outdone, Doctor of Engineering Zdenĕk Bažant† came out with the more-or-less official explanation of the WTC collapse. Yes, the math is correct and elegant but the model is wrong. It doesn't actually model reality and he uses wrong input values besides. Even with the proper values of mass and cross section, the explanation fails.

Tony Szamboti puts them both in their place.‡

*Alvarez, Luis W. "A physicist examines the Kennedy assassination film." American Journal of Physics 44.9 (1976): 813-827.
†Bažant, Zdenĕk P., and Mathieu Verdure. "Mechanics of progressive collapse: Learning from World Trade Center and building demolitions." Journal of Engineering Mechanics 133.3 (2007): 308-319.
‡MacQueen, Graeme, and Tony Szamboti. "The missing jolt: A simple refutation of the NIST-Bazant collapse hypothesis." Journal of 9/11 Studies 24 (Januar) (2009): 01-27.
http://jfklancer.com/pdf/Jet_Effect_Rebuttal_II_(4-17-2012).pdf

Last edited:

x-ray peat

oh yeah this looks real. Its amazing how the camera man they left behind kept the LM in frame.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Feels like 2005 again with these arguments. I feel young.

Kate

Wow, the missing telemetry data is pretty damning. I've heard Neil DeGrasse Tyson explain the Van Allen belt thing before, but I'll have to dig it up.

This is all very interesting, but I maintain some skepticism that such a large hoax could be kept secret for so long. People have big mouths lol.

It is easier than you think for people to listen to authority. (the movie/documentary the experimenter shows how easy it is for people to follow instructions). In the movie it related the experiments how easy a normal person could have become involved in the holocaust.

When you think about it all they need is, an incentive (money or status), a sense that you are doing something that will help you country, or threats.

Last edited:

michael94

It is easier than you think for people to listen to authority. (the movie/documentary the experimenter shows how easy it is for people to follow instructions). In the movie it related the experiments how easy a normal person could have become involved in the holocaust. How many people knew the holocaust was happening, there were many more people involved in than landing on the moon.

When you think about it all they need is, an incentive (money or status), a sense that you are doing something that will help you country, or threats.
Lol the irony

Kate

But the moon landing didn't?
I replied to someone who thought that if the moon landing wasn't real then why hasn't someone come forward. In that point of view, I replied with my opinion on how easily things can happen without information to be leaked.

Last edited:

Travis

oh yeah this looks real. Its amazing how the camera man they left behind kept the LM in frame.
And it's insultingly-stupid to give the impression that such a small amount of thrust—looks about equivalent to an M-80 firecracker—was capable of creating escape velocity. I mean, The Moon has lower mass and thus lower gravity but it's not that low.

NASA lies are held-together with scotch tape, brass foil, and curtain rods.*

The official story is that the camera was operated by a highly advanced, radio-controlled motor operated by Houston which could both apparently both zoom-out and pan-up. A time delay was officially accounted for, so a few seconds before "liftoff" the camera was given orders to zoom-out and pan-up. Why they lugged a giant antennae and a highly-advanced camera tripod just to create this money shot is never mentioned, and after watching Tom Hanks in Apollo 13 not having enough room to urinate privately makes me skeptical that they had room for this.†

*See Lunar Module construction
†I don't think that they could even find room for this in an imaginary trip to the moon. Think about what this means.

Last edited:
It is easier than you think for people to listen to authority. (the movie/documentary the experimenter shows how easy it is for people to follow instructions). In the movie it related the experiments how easy a normal person could have become involved in the holocaust.

Why did you take out the line about the holocaust happening?

tankasnowgod

No, I used Google translator! I'll join the Peat coconut oil and vodka shots party though if no one minds that I'm 100% American.:salute

That reminds me of a joke I first heard from Ben Fulford...

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual.

What do you call someone who speaks two languages? Bilingual.

What do you call someone who speaks one language? American.

That said, second language instruction in the US is beyond abysmal. They teach you nothing about how to speak, but all sorts of diagraming rules and conjugation of verbs and junk.

I spent 3 months learning the subjunctive tense in Spanish. I thought there was no subjunctive tense in English. Well, yeah, there is, but native speakers just speak or write it when called for, and have no clue (consciously) of the structure, unless they decide to go into that type of study.

I can't hold a conversation in broken Spanish, but I still know that "Da He Ma Pe Pro" cues you to go into the subjunctive drive, representing 5 Spanish words I don't remember, to conjugate for Yo/Tu/El Ella Usted/Nosotors/VOsotros/Usteds.

Worse part, Vosotros isn't even really used, it's kinda like the "Ya'll" form in English. Techinally, "You plural familiar." Who needs to know that to hold a converstaion? Or order drinks and ask where the bathroom is at?

Stupid Spanish classes in the US are beyond useless. I would have been far, far FAR better served reading something like "Un Pescado, Dos Pescados, Pescado Rojo, Pesado Azul" and using the pictures to figure it all out.

Last edited:

ronin570

Nothing wrong with American:)
Btw, I think the coconut-oil + vodka shots are a good idea for any party. The saturated fat in coconut oil is miscible rather well with alcohol. Also, it not only reverses cirrhosis from alcohol but keeps it from happening even if the alcohol abuse continues indefinitely. That study I posted long time ago on reversing cirrhosis was hilarious to read. The rats were thrilled to keep drinking (duh) and eating saturated fat and were perfectly healthy "alcoholic" rats. Due to the high blood alcohol concentrations they were also immune to infections as most parasites do not do well in alcoholic blood. I can almost see a banner in Russia saying "Got vodka? Don't forget your grease."
I wish Nicholas Cage knew about that in "Leaving Las Vegas". But then it would not have been such a good movie I guess.
This is a great post. Reads like it was written by a teenager hopped up on caffeine

Giraffe

That said, second language instruction in the US is beyond abysmal. They teach you nothing about how to speak, but all sorts of diagraming rules and conjugation of verbs and junk.
I like the assimil method. It's quite popular in the multilingual communities, too.

boris

I like the assimil method. It's quite popular in the multilingual communities, too.

Did you hear about the Birkenbihl method? It‘s a further perfected version of assimil, which is more directly tapping into the brains subconscious language learning mechanisms.

One of the crucial differences to assimil is the „decoding“ part.

Full lecture
[sound doesn‘t work on smartphones with mono speaker, needs headphones or stereo]

Last edited:

Giraffe

Did you hear about the Birkenbihl method? It‘s a further perfected version of assimil, which is more directly tapping into the brains subconscious language learning mechanisms.

One of the crucial differences to assimil is the „decoding“ part.
I have heard about the Birkenbihl method, but never tried it. I don't like the decoding part. I have never tried to learn a language that is really exotic for me, Maybe if I tried to learn Japanese this mapping of words which she calls "decoding" would be helpful. Don't know.

Have you used it?

boris

@Giraffe I'm in a similar situation. I grew up with a handful of different languages, and so far I felt no need for the decoding part of her method. But I do plan to use it for a language that is more exotic to me. I've heard of people having great success with it.

boris

Back to topic:

4 agents hanging on strings... and tons of hairspray :lol:

Notice how he pulls back his fellow actor by the string on his hip (0:19-0:21). No words needed for Marge Simpson in the background, absolutely ridiculous.

boris

Some very bad stop motion:

tumblr_ondsxvNgMA1qaqx8xo1_500.gifv

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals