Nasa's Moon Landing Hoax

You can see tracks from the rover and stuff. Of course the Saint Thomas approach will not help with conspiracy theories.

burtlancast

Giraffe

Don't you think someone involved would have talked by now? People tend to let information fly on their deathbeds. And something of this magnitude would have involved a lot of people.
Has anyone watched the movie Argo? It is based on a true story. A CIA agent needed a cover story for one of his missions. The cover story was, "We are making a science fiction movie, Argo."

Why do I mention it? There were lots of people involved, but outside the CIA only a handful of people knew that this was a fake. I could imagine that even inside the CIA only a few knew the whole story. People have their very specific jobs, create fake identities, help make contacts, book flights and so on; to do this you don't need to know that many details.

Argo (2012 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CoolTweetPete

Has anyone watched the movie Argo? It is based on a true story. A CIA agent needed a cover story for one of his missions. The cover story was, "We are making a science fiction movie, Argo."

Why do I mention it? There were lots of people involved, but outside the CIA only a handful of people knew that this was a fake. I could imagine that even inside the CIA only a few knew the whole story. People have their very specific jobs, create fake identities, help make contacts, book flights and so on; to do this you don't need to know that many details.

Argo (2012 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fair point. Compartmentalization would have been a valuable tool in this case. Argo was a great movie.

Pomarańcz

What about 380 kilos of lunar rock which was brought to earth during Apollo? This was verified by third party scientists and included 3 newly discovered minerals

Or the project Apollo 14,000 original photos from the moon landings? Project Apollo Archive

Recent satellite images of Apollo landing sites as confirmed by Berlin, Japan, and others?

Gregory

NASA Faked the moon landing, surprise, surprise.
Here's their amazingly high-tech lunar lander, an official photo from the mission.

NASA-hoax.jpg
Totally agree. The whole thing was a Cold War battle. Sadly lives were lost during the Space Race.

Gregory

I understand the motivation they would have had to do something like this. It's just hard to find compelling evidence. As far as I know, no one on this board is an astrophysicist, so it's hard to just look at this picture and see clear evidence of a hoax.

Don't you think someone involved would have talked by now? People tend to let information fly on their deathbeds. And something of this magnitude would have involved a lot of people.

Only a very small number of people were aware of the misdirection. Most NASA people and maybe even the US President were in the dark and believed they were working on and witnessing the real deal. When we analyse the Cold War Space Race we have to put ourselves back into the mind set of he 1960s. That's easy for me because I was there.

OP
EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease

Here's Joe Rogan's take on the moon landing before he did a complete 180 on the subject. The guy was all over the moonlanding hoax like a fly on ***t and then all of a sudden a complete turnaround.

What a sellout to humankind... Now he's being used as a pawn by the ruling class to protect the lies they're feeding us. Needless to say Joe is dead to me now.

JoeKool

We lost a plane in march of 2014... can't find it on earth. A full 777 plane. Apple knows where my IPhone 24/7 but we can't find a plane that crashed. (Mh370)

I can't make a cell phone call from the first floor of a parking garage in 2017, but 50 years ago we went to the moon and chit chatted with Neil about it over radio frequency.

Yea... 50 years ago we went to the moon...

Last edited:
We lost a plane in march of 2014... can't find it on earth. A full 777 plane. Apple knows where my IPhone 24/7 but we can't find a plane that crashed. (Mh370)

I can't make a cell phone call from the first floor of a parking garage in 2017, but 50 years ago we went to the moon and chit chatted with Neil about it over radio frequency.

Yea... 50 years ago we went to the moon...
Yea... we "lost" a plane in march of 2014...

TeslaFan

Both NASA officials and former president Obama have said that we are working on new technology to send humans pass the low Earth orbit. Read on Orion spacecraft, etc.

To me, this is the officials telling us we did not walk on the Moon. It's just that nobody wants to be the first person on the record saying it outright.

Having said that, I believe we did land rovers and other equipment there, hence the rover tracks are probably real. Soviets did that even before Americans. The only problem was getting humans there and bringing them back alive. There are many problems, beside Van Allen's belts, in doing so. I think the hoax was partial, and also an intelligent move by Americans given the world circumstances at the time.

x-ray peat

this is pretty good. skip to 12 min to get to good stuff

Last edited:

x-ray peat

What about 380 kilos of lunar rock which was brought to earth during Apollo? This was verified by third party scientists and included 3 newly discovered minerals

Or the project Apollo 14,000 original photos from the moon landings? Project Apollo Archive

Recent satellite images of Apollo landing sites as confirmed by Berlin, Japan, and others?
you mean this. the telescopes on earth can see pluto so we should be able to see more than a poorly photoshopped white spot that is claimed to be the Lunar Module

upload_2017-9-4_21-47-10.jpeg

x-ray peat

It's almost like they didn't fake it, so had to abide by laws of optics.
Are you going to post an article that explains why we cant see the Moon's surface in more detail by the same author who solved the Van Allen belt radiation problem, even though NASA openly admits today that we cant get through it

x-ray peat

It just doesn't make sense logistically or financially to land on the moon. So much cheaper to just pretend we did.

There was nothing to gain besides pride, and they knew that, so it was in their best interest to fake it. The money that would've been spent could then be used for more nuclear arms or mansions.

However, I also am aware of pride. Pride can be powerful. Maybe, even with no gain and tons of loss, they decided to legitimately land on the moon, purely because they wanted to be first, and they wanted to beat the Soviets. I think that's very likely. I wouldn't put it past them. They very well could have actually wanted to be the first. That's the only reason I can think of for them to want to land on the moon. It's not even necessarily pride, it could've just been an attitude of excitement to be the first to land. They all might've felt part of something bigger then themselves.

A common argument against the moon landing being a hoax is that so many people would have had to keep quiet. T0 that, I say look at Project Manhattan, where 100,000 people didn't say a word to the public what they were working on. Of course, that was in a different context.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals