The Earth is Hollow - Hitler escaped to Antarctica after WWII - There exists another world in the North/South Poles that is being hidden

LeeLemonoil

You overly indulge in their monopoly game. Thinking about the natural world is much less a waste of time than ever thinking any political thread you start will have any effect in a conflict where you enemies control nearly every resource you need to maintain your standard of living.

There is no difference between the „natural“ world and politics. Everything that happens in the monopoly game reflects nature.
I think about politics not to effect things that are beyond ones power but to deduct knowledge from it that I can use in response and reaction to it.

Thinking that there are some aliens or nazi-heirs or whatever residing in a hollow earth isn’t biology either

Summer

There is no difference between the „natural“ world and politics. Everything that happens in the monopoly game reflects nature.
I think about politics not to effect things that are beyond ones power but to deduct knowledge from it that I can use in response and reaction to it.

Thinking that there are some aliens or nazi-heirs or whatever residing in a hollow earth isn’t biology either
I’m not talking about biology. There’s nothing crazy about discussing the experiences of a decorated naval officer who has explored the poles.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

And the Same People wasting their Time „researching“ such stuff or even indulge in a bit of escapism here wonder how easy elites can manipulate events in the real world or complain about „sheeple“ blindly consuming Hollywood and Instagram.
What should I be doing instead then ?

Should I be making threads about the Ukraine "Crisis"?

Should I be making a thread about how a cyberattack is imminent that will "make the Covid-19 crisis look like a small disturbance" ?

Should I be making a thread about how a global food crisis is imminent and people will starve unless they eat the insects that elites serve them in rationed portions ?

I'm not concerned about these world events because I already know how they play out - we all already know how they play out. Why should I be concerned about how this puppet show ends when they have been writing about the ending in the past 100 years ?

Everything they do is one step forward in a mandated transhumanist agenda. Once people understand this they finally understand the only thing you can really do is become self-sustainable and start disconnecting from the system. Worrying and discussing these events like "What are they planning" - they already told us what they're planning, but people just don't want to believe its that bad

Kram

i ******* love this topic,i can attatch here a couple videos about it

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUYRvDj4vW5jARoBtW5gJ8JbmUx95kBrR

i trully believe earth is hollow

This interview is a little slow (think it's from the early 90s) but Phil Schnieder was a former government contractor who helped build underground bases for the military. He claims to have encountered alien beings when they were digging underground in New Mexico. Says they have been living underground for thousands of years. He was murdered after coming forward with this story.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kTODsqbDI&t=511s

Kram

Jon2547

Hitler didn't escape to Antarctica, he went to Brazil.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Since I have a Ph.D. in physics, let me make some comments:

If the earth were hollow, and had a central 'sun', then every object on the inner surface would be attracted to the center, to the 'inner sun' and would burn up!

Why is that? It has to do with the inverse square law of the gravitational force. It is analog to the electrostatic force, which also follows the inverse square law. This inverse square square law was proven in the Cavendish experiment:

The same holds for any other force that follows the inverse square law, so a mass particle (say, a person) inside a massive hollow sphere would not experience any force at all (assume that the mass of the hollow sphere is equally distributed). So without an 'inner sun' the hollow earth people would just float inside the hollow earth. Now if we put a central massive object (inner sun) at the center of the hollow earth, then everything would be attracted towards it!

Regarding the inner sun: What is its energy source? Brown dwarfs have 13-80 times the mass of Jupiter and can't sustain hydrogen fusion. How can one fit a star inside the hollow earth, it is impossible. Then even if that were possible, how would one achieve a stable inner temperature? Everything would burn up. Earth is at a comfortable distance away from the sun, and earth's temperature is a balance of the incoming (absorbed) solar radiation and the infrared radiation from the earth into cold space. This would not be possible with an inner sun.

How could the hollow earth be stable? Even without a central inner sun, the hollow earth's shell would collapse onto itself into a smaller planet due to gravitational forces, there is no counter force to prevent that.

It is a nice fantasy, like the flat earth, but let's not start another fantastic voyage...

My physics high school teacher made the following joke: He said we were living in a hollow sphere and the simple evidence of this was that our shoes soles wore mostly on the fronts and backs!

PeskyPeater

If the earth were hollow, and had a central 'sun', then every object on the inner surface would be attracted to the center, to the 'inner sun' and would burn up!

Why is that? It has to do with the inverse square law of the gravitational force. It is analog to the electrostatic force, which also follows the inverse square law. This inverse square square law was proven in the Cavendish experiment:

The same holds for any other force that follows the inverse square law, so a mass particle (say, a person) inside a massive hollow sphere would not experience any force at all (assume that the mass of the hollow sphere is equally distributed). So without an 'inner sun' the hollow earth people would just float inside the hollow earth. Now if we put a central massive object (inner sun) at the center of the hollow earth, then everything would be attracted towards it!

Regarding the inner sun: What is its energy source? Brown dwarfs have 13-80 times the mass of Jupiter and can't sustain hydrogen fusion. How can one fit a star inside the hollow earth, it is impossible. Then even if that were possible, how would one achieve a stable inner temperature? Everything would burn up. Earth is at a comfortable distance away from the sun, and earth's temperature is a balance of the incoming (absorbed) solar radiation and the infrared radiation from the earth into cold space. This would not be possible with an inner sun.

How could the hollow earth be stable? Even without a central inner sun, the hollow earth's shell would collapse onto itself into a smaller planet due to gravitational forces, there is no counter force to prevent that.

It is a nice fantasy, like the flat earth, but let's not start another fantastic voyage...

My physics high school teacher made the following joke: He said we were living in a hollow sphere and the simple evidence of this was that our shoes soles wore mostly on the fronts and backs!
Seems nice and all, but you forget you have assumed one thing there that is the basis of all your reasoning: "there is a massive sun", and you apply this paradigm upon the inner situation, while a light source doesn't have to be massive to be able to give light, or does it?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Seems nice and all, but you forget you have assumed one thing there that is the basis of all your reasoning: "there is a massive sun", and you apply this paradigm upon the inner situation, while a light source doesn't have to be massive to be able to give light, or does it?
What kind of 'natural' light source should there be in the center? And if it has a low mass, it's location also wouldn't be stable. How does it stay in the middle? And still, there would be no gravity inside the hollow earth, except from the hypothetical small mass of the central 'light source'. So all the 'inhabitants' of the inner world would be slowly but surely attracted to the central light source, like flies to a light. And then what?

Drareg

Based physics.
At best there is a large cave a couple of miles down, the lizard giants are using "peaty" infrared lamps like they use for them in the pet shop, the lamps are fuelled using hydropower because they are concerned for the climate, the lizards are behind the green new deal.

Jam

Perhaps there is a singularity some distance beneath the pole that allows one to walk the corridors of time, thus giving the appearance of entering a hollow earth, while in reality it is a past, or future, incarnation of our planet. Otherwise, see @StephanF's post.

PeskyPeater

What kind of 'natural' light source should there be in the center? And if it has a low mass, it's location also wouldn't be stable. How does it stay in the middle? And still, there would be no gravity inside the hollow earth, except from the hypothetical small mass of the central 'light source'. So all the 'inhabitants' of the inner world would be slowly but surely attracted to the central light source, like flies to a light. And then what?
Well in my view. The light source seems to be coming from a stream of birkeland current going through pole forming a plasma light.
That is typical. Seems physicists are basing that story on a theory of gravitational force that is driving somekind of mechanics or operation.
But I don't think there is such force that makes stuff heavy or pulls on things. That is an observation of an effect that comes after the interactions of the electromagnetic things, therefore it cannot be a driving force. In other words an illusionary concept.

Herbie

Yeah im glad I spent time looking into the Ukraine situation instead of being in fear and anxiety of nuclear attack, calling Putin a lunatic and getting emotional and calling the situation ww3 looking like a idiot like my manager and work colleagues have done.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom