The Earth is Hollow - Hitler escaped to Antarctica after WWII - There exists another world in the North/South Poles that is being hidden

PeskyPeater

Is this where flat-earthers go once they realize the earth really is a sphere?
Yes, most probably hehe. although the thing about reducing the spherical dimensions of the 'globe' has very much merit in the calculations of making practical sense of systems of dynamics that affect the earth and the outer-space as to be able to define a quantifying mechanism that works on a global scale. When we look at space agency's like NASA for instance they indeed use rectangular or 'flat' models to make those calculations more simple so that it's coherent with the Einsteinian dogma, which is not carried in high regards by the electric universe community though.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Well, I just discovered Richard Byrd was a 33rd degree Freemason and even dropped masonic flags at the Poles with his co-pilot so I don't think I can trust anything from him but I still think something is clearly being hidden in the poles I just am not sure what exactly

DBP8z1_XkAU1q-d.jpg

Michael Mohn

John Kerry, US state secretary, visited the South Pole right after Trumps election.

Airline flights over Antarctica are 'forbidden', apparently for safety reasons and they make no economic sense but still makes me wonder.

There is a video on YT of a charter flight from Australia to Chile/Argentina over Antarctica so apparently it makes economic sense but it was a one time thing only.

Heinrich Harrer, a German/Tirolian mountaineer, was sent with a German expedition into the Himalayas, officially to climb the highest mountains for the glory of the Reich but Himmler and other 'Occultists' had a big interest in the inner earth theory and finding an entrance in the Himalayas was one of their hopes. At the outbreak of the 2.WW Harrer fled to Tibet and wrote the book 7 years in Tibet (don't watch the movie, the book is good). I don't know if he ever talked about the inner earth but he was a teacher and life long fren to the dalai lama.

Jule Vernes wrote the novel 'Journey to the centre of the earth' in the 19th century. This inner earth idea is old and not only an illuminati psyop.

Diokine

maybe is that your earth is hollow and mine is full of liquid hot magma

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You PLEBS better wake up - they got entire HIDDEN CITIES you don't know about - I still can't tell if Hitler was genuine or CO though

785BE3AF-CBB4-457D-8F66-1C828CCFB865.jpeg

4EC8A266-B898-4641-ADA0-30D6705281B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom