Ray Peat Recommends This Analysis of Moon Landing Fakery

LA

In 2017, Danny asked Ray, "Do you have any suspicions about NASA's truth telling ability? Specifically in regards to the early moon landings or at least the footage that was shown to everyone?"

Ray answered: "Oleg Oleynik's stereoscopic analysis looks good. Erasing videos, and losing vast amounts of documents, and moon rocks, could make a person suspicious. They were probably inspired by the FBI's evidence lab..."

Today, Danny is tweeting Oleg Oleynik's analysis, which concluded Apollo 15 photos "were, without doubt, taken in a studio set – up to 300 metres in size. A complex panorama mimicking the lunarscape shows degrees of movement, such as horizontal and vertical changes to give an impression of imaginary distance to the objects and perspective."

Find the full analysis here:

You can find Dave McGowan's debunking of the moon landings starting here:

Thank You Nemo, I am glad to know that Dr. Peat suggested the posting.

The moon landing was a typical "Bread and Ciruses" type of distraction. Now we have the "fear-factor" distraction. People have made fun of that old moon landing for many years.

In our home when our washing machine was ready to give up my husband and I took turns sitting on the top of it, to keep the machine from bouncing around too much, while laughing and yelling 'Moon Landing' - Moon Landing!!!

Commercial artists who do rush job graphics, ads, etc for money donot have time to sit around and leisurely paint or draw something by hand in the field. We have to crank out the publicity and sometimes overnight; stressful job

I am trashing my swipe files and came across a Print magazine that contains this offering of the MOON LANDING for those who wanted to include it in an advert. The best rendition of the piece would be via a rental of the image from the agency; similar to using photos by Getty images

PRINT L:III - 1996 May/June, America's Graphic Design Magazine.Cadel, Howard Publisher, NY, New York

Attachments

• printmag-moon-landing-clip-art.jpg
    printmag-moon-landing-clip-art.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 28

Jon2547

@Jing you are caught in the trap of existentialism. Sorry. I wish there was a way for me to get you out of it. But it is a choice you must make yourself.

Jing

@Jing you are caught in the trap of existentialism. Sorry. I wish there was a way for me to get you out of it. But it is a choice you must make yourself.
Why you trying to start the debate up again? If you actually want a debate then provide some evidence for your claims.

Jon2547

How many times must you be told, @Jing. I don't have the burden of proof here.

You have been reminded of this at least ten times now?

For you to speculate on an hypothesis so fanciful and baseless reveals a mind devoid of reason. You posit such a fantasy and back it up with nothing.

Jing

How many times must you be told, @Jing. I don't have the burden of proof here.

You have been reminded of this at least ten times now?

For you to speculate on an hypothesis so fanciful and baseless reveals a mind devoid of reason. You posit such a fantasy and back it up with nothing.
Cool bro well I went to Venus yesterday.

Donttreadonme

Your answer is not believable. It is not credible. And calling me a troll shows your desperation.
You are literally arguing with people who are self gratifying themselves by acting stupid online. Jing for example its likely 15 years old and his real name is probably Bobby and its pretty obvious he's getting off on being dumb. Probably has a low iq too considering what he does for fun.

To anyone who really doubts the moon landings then I recommend you find someone with a good telescope who lives in a sufficiently dark area who will show you the remnants of the moon landings with your own eyes.

Furthermore, when the usa went to the moon, they left behind reflectors that have been used to bounce laser light off and back to the earth.

Furthmore many many many satellites have been photographed by amateurs to all these science dummies.

I suppose the Germans never fielded the V2 rocket and that England fake bombed itself to go along with the hoax of rockets. After all the only proof of the v2 is some sh@tty pics and vids easily faked.

tankasnowgod

To anyone who really doubts the moon landings then I recommend you find someone with a good telescope who lives in a sufficiently dark area who will show you the remnants of the moon landings with your own eyes.
Have you done this yourself? What did you see?
Furthermore, when the usa went to the moon, they left behind reflectors that have been used to bounce laser light off and back to the earth.

Reflectors are unnecessary. MIT was bouncing lasers off the moon in 1966 and prior, and the Soviets were doing it since 1963.

Also, reflectors themselves wouldn't prove a manned mission. They could have been placed there robotically. It's a lot easier to get a piece of machinery to the moon, than a living human. Oh, and also to get that living human off of the moon and back to earth. Any equipment like that only requires a one way trip, and no life support systems.

Jing

Jing for example its likely 15 years old and his real name is probably Bobby and its pretty obvious he's getting off on being dumb. Probably has a low iq too considering what he does for fun.
Why? Because I ask for evidence of moon landings? But like always when you can't win a debate turn to being rude ?

Furthmore many many many satellites have been photographed by amateurs to all these science dummies.
Could you post a picture ?

Imagine how much luck you need to not get hit any of these solar flares when you have no magnetosphere around

PeskyPeater

I totally forgot about this stuff.

Rumor has it NASA is formed by the ancient brotherhood of the snake , associated with ancient masonry .
See their logo, split tongue , and the masonic square and compass: squaring the circle ...

..it was an ancient mathematical riddle trying to make a formula that squares the circle and deemed impossible for a long time, but recently has been done.

And not only that, it is a reference to a verse of the bible if I recall correctly: It is God who inscribes the circle on the earth.

"and He has inscribed a circle on the face of the waters at the boundary between light and darkness."

- now looking at the NASA logo again it becomes clear what it means, a kabalistic cult

Speculations on the Circle and the Square – The Educator An Introduction

PeskyPeater

Moon Stuff: Stereoscopic examination of Photos

David Ridlen

I debunked that Stereoscopic "proof"- https://www.metabunk.org/.../moon-stuff.../post-162596 Oleynik failed to account for common lens distortion, which explains what he misperceived as an anomoly in the background. He should have asked a photographer. Anyone can re-create the experiment in Photoshop using the source files I posted in a link there. I am a VFX pro of 26 years, and regularly must account for lens distortion in footage when integrating CGI.

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom