Nasa's Moon Landing Hoax

joaquin

Hey Joaquin - on a scale from 1-10 HOW BAD does it bother you that NASA has NEVER sent a person into space and uses half of their 18 billion dollar budget for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro? 🤣🤣🤣
Its that knee-jerk resort to CGI?

Lollipop2

Regina

Eyes open. No fear. Stay safe everyone.
:muscle:

I hope we get some discussion going on what Ben is proposing.
Ex-forum member pimpnamedraypeat could wax eloquently on these topics.
I remember his last post here, he said, "Make peace with God."

joaquin

Some folks have watched movies like The Truman Show and The Matrix and are not able to distinguish between fiction and real life. I'm talking about you.

Peatful

JamesGatz

2C2D0124-1A2A-4E7C-A2AE-CA1DF33A82D7.jpeg

AB5B76A6-1313-49DA-95A8-51DFC69927BB.jpeg

Orome

Forum Supporter

Someone seen it? I am not a flat earther but given the magnitute of lies and the amount of conspiracy theories that have been proven correct in recent years I am convinced I haven't seen the mother lode yet. The clip from @Drareg is also in the documentary.
This film has a lot of scenes that make me think: For example the astronaut in zero gravity who has to catch something that falls out of his hand by accident.

I think you can find the film also on Bitchute.

gunther

Someone seen it? I am not a flat earther but given the magnitute of lies and the amount of conspiracy theories that have been proven correct in recent years I am convinced I haven't seen the mother lode yet. The clip from @Drareg is also in the documentary.
This film has a lot of scenes that make me think: For example the astronaut in zero gravity who has to catch something that falls out of his hand by accident.

I think you can find the film also on Bitchute.

Well said.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals