MPB Experimental Treatments

nextjohns

My hair loss originally started from my first oral steroid cycle. I remember after I got off the cycle, I had an insane amount of sebum, itching and shedding. I didn't really have an issues while "on". I had zero issues like that prior the cycle.

Same. I had just started taking creatine when my hair loss began. Itch and all came out of nowhere. I'm gonna give high dose Seti a go and let you all know. Don't want to go back on Fin given it feminzises my face :0 lol

Saw Palmetto does the same.

Thoushant

There are some articles of topical valproic acid benefits to hair count in AGA.
mentioned gsk-3b inhibition as mechanism.
Topical valproic acid increases the hair count in male patients with androgenetic alopecia: A randomized, comparative, clinical feasibility study using phototrichogram analysis
https://openi.nlm.nih.gov/detailedresult.php?img=PMC3323655_pone.0034152.g001&req=4
Cromoglicic acid and naproxen seems to be gsk-3b inhibitors.
I found cromoglicic acid in eyedrops formulation with no additives on ebay, so I'm adding that topically soon.
Epithilial proginator cells go HF route with Wnt, and sebacous gland without. Androgen receptors antagonize Wnt. Thematic review series: Skin Lipids. Sebaceous gland lipids: friend or foe?
I don't know, seems like a good place for fungus to manipulate for food.. And I do have bumby scalp skin.

On a different note: any thoughts on topcial hyalurnic acid? Hyaluronic acid decreases lipid synthesis in sebaceous glands. - PubMed - NCBI
I think I've heard some negativity about it, don't want to cause more harm.

Dhair

I couldn't make heads or tails of what this guy was saying and the google translator wasn't doing a very good job with Hindi when I pasted the text. But check out the results this guy had with some kind of regimen using amla juice (Indian goose berry). Insane regrowth.

That doesn't look like anything significant to me at all. Nothing that couldnt be fixed with the right haircut and maybe some concealer.

JDreamer

That doesn't look like anything significant to me at all. Nothing that couldnt be fixed with the right haircut and maybe some concealer.

Disagree.

His hairline has most definitely moved forward. In his videos he's constantly rubbing his hands thru his hair and tugging on it and as someone who uses fibers - I know for fact it's not because of them.

Dhair

Disagree.

His hairline has most definitely moved forward. In his videos he's constantly rubbing his hands thru his hair and tugging on it and as someone who uses fibers - I know for fact it's not because of them.
I'm not saying that he didn't grow some back naturally. It just doesn't look like significant regrowth to me. I'm sure I'm younger than him and I have a lot less hair. Although I'm sure I'm much more messed up hormonally.
Anyway, I think we should stick to topical anti-serotonin stuff. I think if haidut could get the concentration right in a cyproheptadine spray then he'd have a huge hit. Just my 2 cents.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Progesterone

Same. I had just started taking creatine when my hair loss began. Itch and all came out of nowhere. I'm gonna give high dose Seti a go and let you all know. Don't want to go back on Fin given it feminzises my face :0 lol

Saw Palmetto does the same.

feminizes your face?

Can you elaborate please.. and what else does it do to you?

OP
TubZy

TubZy

I think this product contains only adenosine, not ATP. Do you have info on how much adenosine it contains? I am having trouble findings detailed info on ingredients for this product.

Hey..yes you are right. I could not find the exact amount however, due to the prop blend...

Progesterone

I've dropped Selsun Blue - is anyone still using it?

Saw a study from 1953 or 1954, in which 6 or so people had varying amounts of diffuse hair loss, which subsided upon cessation.

I don't want to mess around with that.

TubZy, still on Selsun Blue with no issues?

nextjohns

feminizes your face?

Can you elaborate please.. and what else does it do to you?

Over time it seems to make my face and neck very dry and thin. Like my face looses that oily-masculine look to it. It's hard to describe. But I look ALOT younger, but also less masculine. To me, it seems DHT is present in the skin, especially facial tissue. Could also be that Fin raises oestrogen levels leading to this.

Also, I wouldn't give Selsun Blue away just yet. It's probably the best shampoo you can use for MPB. It does something, even though its minimal. It's a proven anti-fungal remember. People take selenium orally to fight this.

Here's something you can try -
Right now I've been doing no-fap, and on the days I do (usually once a week) I'll take fin. No itch or inflammation after fapping whilst on this protocol. No sides either. Hair has thickened up alot and looking healthier. But no, it hasn't stopped the hairloss. No-fap won't do that. I am thinking of incorporating Seti at high does (500mg-1000mg) in-between the rest of the days whilst on this experiment. See if that halts it.

Last edited:
OP
TubZy

TubZy

I've dropped Selsun Blue - is anyone still using it?

Saw a study from 1953 or 1954, in which 6 or so people had varying amounts of diffuse hair loss, which subsided upon cessation.

I don't want to mess around with that.

TubZy, still on Selsun Blue with no issues?

Yeah, but I just use the liquid selenium instead now. Why drop it if no issues yet though? Are you substituting it with something better?

Pointless

Rubbed two drops of sodium thiosulfate on my hair last night. Itching resided but picked up again this morning. Hair seems thicker and smoother.

This is a substance mentioned by Peat. It lowers cortisol and adrenaline. It's anti fungal. It is extremely powerful at dissolving calcification.

Unfortunately the smell is strong like selenium sulfate. Pic of what I used below. Purer forms available.

Attachments

• 1492368171632-253201823.jpg
    1492368171632-253201823.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 47

Progesterone

Yeah, but I just use the liquid selenium instead now. Why drop it if no issues yet though? Are you substituting it with something better?

No, just a SLS-free shampoo that also has caffeine in it, biotin, etc.

Dude that study scared the ***t outta me... (diffuse loss one with multiple people reporting hair loss on it).

TubZy I am really wondering if Progesterone is good for MPB... can you please halp?! =/

Last edited:
OP
TubZy

TubZy

I just got my 500mg of pure tested T3 powder from a GB...finally many months later

Obviously, I have a ***t ton lol. If anyone would like some to try using topically I think this would be the best way.

LukeL

I just got my 500mg of pure tested T3 powder from a GB...finally many months later

Obviously, I have a ***t ton lol. If anyone would like some to try using topically I think this would be the best way.
Let me know how that goes. I crushed a small amount of Cynomel in MCT and applied topically and it was too much for me. Within 5 minutes I had an elevated heart rate and anxiety

Iceman2016

Let me know how that goes. I crushed a small amount of Cynomel in MCT and applied topically and it was too much for me. Within 5 minutes I had an elevated heart rate and anxiety

The challenge with formulating a topical is measuring out the tiny quantity of T3 powder required per unit vehicle. Do you have a microgram measuring capable scale? They are pretty cheap and easy to find on Amazon or eBay.

Progesterone

Which GB? Don't tell me PHG?

You are willing to sell some?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals