Red Light For MPB - Who Here Is Using It?

helpmyhair

I was wondering if anyone here is using red light for MPB. Could you please share your experience, results, which light you use and methods?

I don't have a proper red light, just an incandescent bulb and brooder that Danny Roddy uses. Its meant to be a regular room light and to be on for hours. Whether or not it is working for my hairloss, I don't know, but it certainly increases metabolism and has a calming effect. Though if I sit under it too long, it can make me feel a bit anxious.

Since my light set up isn't a real red light like the ones sold by redlightman, I'm curious to hear other's experiences to see if red light really can stop hair loss and provide regrowth.

x-ray peat

For a couple months, I have been using both a 660 nm led light and an 850 IR led light for some thinning on my front scalp. Maybe every day for any where from 2 to 10 minutes. In the winter I use a 200mw incandescent as an overhead light. to I also use a castor oil/vitamin topical about every other day. It seems that the shedding has definitely slowed but not sure about filling in the thin spots. There is some research that claims that red light supposedly helps with regrowth but too early for me to say.

OP
H

helpmyhair

For a couple months, I have been using both a 660 nm led light and an 850 IR led light for some thinning on my front scalp. Maybe every day for any where from 2 to 10 minutes. In the winter I use a 200mw incandescent as an overhead light. to I also use a castor oil/vitamin topical about every other day. It seems that the shedding has definitely slowed but not sure about filling in the thin spots. There is some research that claims that red light supposedly helps with regrowth but too early for me to say.

Do your reckon it has stopped further loss? How much were you shedding before red light therapy compared to after?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals