White Warm LED Light Bulbs

biggirlkisss

could be blue light maybe too. have you tried just using a red led light. you can get 20 watt on ebay.

sladerunner69

lamp shade.

You are using a brooder light in a lamp? Or your 100w bulb is not a heat brooder?

Personally I tend to think the eye soreness has less to do with the heat than the light itself. PEat has said brooders are perfectly fine as long as you don't feel yourself heating up "too" much. And he has explained that ordinary bright light will damage the retina, but that this damage is minimized under the context of low pufa consumption. Plus, personally when I was using a 500w low heat halogen light I also had aching eyes even though the heat given off by that was nothing substantial.

x-ray peat

You are using a brooder light in a lamp? Or your 100w bulb is not a heat brooder?

Personally I tend to think the eye soreness has less to do with the heat than the light itself. PEat has said brooders are perfectly fine as long as you don't feel yourself heating up "too" much. And he has explained that ordinary bright light will damage the retina, but that this damage is minimized under the context of low pufa consumption. Plus, personally when I was using a 500w low heat halogen light I also had aching eyes even though the heat given off by that was nothing substantial.
I only use a 100W bulb in a normal desk lamp with a lamp shade.

All halogens gives off a lot of IR so Im not sure what is meant by low heat unless its relative to other halogen lights. Also the thing with IR is that it doesnt heat up the air but only solid bodies. So it may not have felt like it was hot but your eyes were still getting hit by IR and then heated up.

I think you are right about the PUFA but according to Ray unless you are eating zero PUFAs the body will still accumulate PUFA. Unfortunately the eye is a preferential storage spot.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

I only use a 100W bulb in a normal desk lamp with a lamp shade.

All halogens gives off a lot of IR so Im not sure what is meant by low heat unless its relative to other halogen lights. Also the thing with IR is that it doesnt heat up the air but only solid bodies. So it may not have felt like it was hot but your eyes were still getting hit by IR and then heated up.

I think you are right about the PUFA but according to Ray unless you are eating zero PUFAs the body will still accumulate PUFA. Unfortunately the eye is a preferential storage spot.

so then how would your ecommedn someone utilize red light with out compromising eye health

x-ray peat

so then how would your ecommedn someone utilize red light with out compromising eye health
Well I can just tell you what I do. I have a 660 nm led (https://www.amazon.com/ABI-Booster-Flowering-Spectrum-Enhancement/dp/B01H2Y5U4M $20 bucks) and an 850 nm security light. Ill use the 660 every other day on my scalp, face and thyroid. Ill use the 850 2x a week on my lower back, liver, knees, and forehead. I am certainly no expert but feel Im getting some benefits.

If you have specific issues I would check Valtsus spreadsheet summary of LLLT research and see what wavelengths were successfully used for that issue.

Last edited:

biggirlkisss

32927070_596909837334861_882781358907195392_n.png

source https://www.waveformlighting.com/photometrics/TR_4010.27.pdf

with a high enough cri 97 a led can have a good wavelength. this is 2700k so. not bright though but many of them would be ok.

southcesar

I wrote this question in another thread but I will ask here too. Does anyone have information about LED filament lamps? The emitted light looks quite yellowish, maybe better (or less worse) than the cold/warm LED. They are made to look like incandescent light bulbs. I believe that maybe they can be better than conventional LED. But I googled and didn't find any chart to be able to claim this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals