MPB Testing

ShotTrue

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955286313000545

"In this review, we focus on lifestyle changes, especially dietary habits, that are at the basis of chronic systemic low grade inflammation, insulin resistance and Western diseases"

"With the advent of the agricultural and industrial revolutions, we have introduced numerous false inflammatory triggers in our lifestyle, driving us to a state of chronic systemic low grade inflammation that eventually leads to typically Western diseases via an evolutionary conserved interaction between our immune system and metabolism. The underlying triggers are an abnormal dietary composition and microbial flora, insufficient physical activity and sleep, chronic stress and environmental pollution. The disturbance of our inflammatory/anti-inflammatory balance is illustrated by dietary fatty acids and antioxidants. The current decrease in years without chronic disease is rather due to “nurture” than “nature,” since less than 5% of the typically Western diseases are primary attributable to genetic factors."

I'm not sure what your point is? You took anti-inflammatories, but still had inflammation, which contributes to the balding. Did you mean to say you had no inflammation but were still balding?
No I ment aromatase inhibitors, not anti inflammatories. I think diet is huge but not the only cause.

Runenight201

No I ment aromatase inhibitors, not anti inflammatories. I think diet is huge but not the only cause.

Im sure estrogen contributes to inflammation, but it’s not the sole pathway...

Sure, lifestyle can increase stress and inflammation, but in my experience, the diet makes or breaks everything. There hasn’t been a single more powerful aspect of health improvement that I got aside from really paying full attention to how every piece of food affects so many different aspects of my health.

Life happens, the diet is there to provide energy to support, create, drive, and overcome, or it will inflame, suppress, and stress.

ShotTrue

Im sure estrogen contributes to inflammation, but it’s not the sole pathway...

Sure, lifestyle can increase stress and inflammation, but in my experience, the diet makes or breaks everything. There hasn’t been a single more powerful aspect of health improvement that I got aside from really paying full attention to how every piece of food affects so many different aspects of my health.

Life happens, the diet is there to provide energy to support, create, drive, and overcome, or it will inflame, suppress, and stress.
Yes it’s just you’re saying food is the sole pathway. I never said estrogen was the only way