Evidence For Estrogen Levels In Mpb

Ableton

That would explain why all the unmasculine looking/skinny fat men go bald as well.
They rarely go bald. If they do, they are ****88, maybe that’s why you have that impression.
They are not inly low in androgens, but also E
It’s one of the reasons I doubt that hair always indicates good health
There are definitely unhealthy ways to hair

Vegancrossfit

I've had my estrogen taken once in my life. Estrodial was super low. I believe it was 6 pg/dl and that was below the reference range. My estrone which signifies tissue estrogen was very high. It was at the top of the range and I was 27 at the time. And bald. Ironically, I got my DHT check it was at the bottom of the range. What does this tell you?

congratulations on bench pressing 4 plates, not many get there. That being said, what your bloodwork tells me is you are massively over trained. I know it is a bit of a trigger word in the strength training community, “ain’t no such thing as overtraining only under recovery” yet if you’re bald in your 20s with high DHEA low DHT low E2 what does that tell me about cortisol and adrenaline requirements? They can only be sky high... I have seen such bloodworks too many times on Reddit or T-Nation. The only help those poor lads get is “just do T” because they’re “unfortunately hypogonadal” due to their “bad genetics”.

If you could bench 4 plates in the first place, you ain’t hypo ;) just take it easy for a long while. I only listen to Dan John because he appears healthy with hair. Paul Carter, Wendler, Tate, Thibaudeau... what do their skulls tell you? Overtraining central.

@GreekDemiGod dont just suspect, get a DUTCH test done. Best investment you’ll ever make.

@Shman Frontal he isn’t aromatase deficient, he’s running on adrenaline and cortisol. Big difference! You diagnose aromatase deficiency with HCG injections, not a couple of forum posts

If someone wants to get really big and strong and preserve hair, the only solution is nandrolone.

a recap here: Nandrolone (19-Nortestosterone): An Alternative Androgen Option for Transgender Hormone Therapy with Reduced Androgenic Skin and Hair Side Effects Compared to Testosterone : MtFHRT

SHR # 2452 :: Can A Nandrolone-Only Protocol Work For Gains & HRT?

DHN is as close as it gets to NO androgenic activity at the hair, skin, prostate. Progesterone agonist. Excellent anabolic. Dopaminergic. A wonderful drug, massively underrated by the “test is best” community.

Ableton

Is it possible to have high E if you are naturally ripped, low bf, athletic?

Ableton

Idk but my gut tells me the relatively high bf dudes that work out and achieve a sort of bloated muscular look (think bodybuilders light) are highish E whereas lowish bf dudes that work out and have a sort of greek sculpture/professional soccer player sort of physique with actually lean mass are low E.
The latter are certainly much more rare these days

OP
S

Shman Frontal

Bruh.. This is going nowhere and shows one again the real Problem in this Forum: subjective theorys about Hormones without any Evidence. We need bloodwork, accurate bloodwork to find out what is going.

Risingfire

How can he be aromatese deficient with high tissue Estrogen?
@Risingfire Muscle mass is. Irrelevant, anyone can put it. What matters is your natural body composition if one is not specifically training to increase muscle mass?
Do you have a tendency towards skinny fat? Or did you had in the past, before putting on muscle? That's the 10000 dollar question.
I was never skinny fat. I always had more muscle and strength than my peers. I had a six pack from 16-19. At 20 I had my body fat tested at 11% with calipers. Once I took propecia I started gaining weight. I believe this has much to do with decreasing my ability to convert test to DHT.

Risingfire

congratulations on bench pressing 4 plates, not many get there. That being said, what your bloodwork tells me is you are massively over trained. I know it is a bit of a trigger word in the strength training community, “ain’t no such thing as overtraining only under recovery” yet if you’re bald in your 20s with high DHEA low DHT low E2 what does that tell me about cortisol and adrenaline requirements? They can only be sky high... I have seen such bloodworks too many times on Reddit or T-Nation. The only help those poor lads get is “just do T” because they’re “unfortunately hypogonadal” due to their “bad genetics”.

If you could bench 4 plates in the first place, you ain’t hypo ;) just take it easy for a long while. I only listen to Dan John because he appears healthy with hair. Paul Carter, Wendler, Tate, Thibaudeau... what do their skulls tell you? Overtraining central.

@GreekDemiGod dont just suspect, get a DUTCH test done. Best investment you’ll ever make.

@Shman Frontal he isn’t aromatase deficient, he’s running on adrenaline and cortisol. Big difference! You diagnose aromatase deficiency with HCG injections, not a couple of forum posts

If someone wants to get really big and strong and preserve hair, the only solution is nandrolone.

a recap here: Nandrolone (19-Nortestosterone): An Alternative Androgen Option for Transgender Hormone Therapy with Reduced Androgenic Skin and Hair Side Effects Compared to Testosterone : MtFHRT

SHR # 2452 :: Can A Nandrolone-Only Protocol Work For Gains & HRT?

DHN is as close as it gets to NO androgenic activity at the hair, skin, prostate. Progesterone agonist. Excellent anabolic. Dopaminergic. A wonderful drug, massively underrated by the “test is best” community.

I don't see how strength and hypothyroidism aren't mutually exclusive. When I first started "peating" I was waking up with a temp of 94.5. Plus same blood test when I got my DHT/DHEA tested said I was hypo.

You're probably right about increased adrenaline. I believe it rose once my DHT dropped. Though since increasing my thyroid dosage, I've slept very well and started losing weight.

BobbyT

Prolactin levels in females rise at puberty again at menopause
That does seem to suggest higher estrogen

Aries

Pablo Cruise

Hormonal profile of men with premature balding
L Stárka 1 , I Cermáková, M Dusková, M Hill, M Dolezal, V Polácek
Affiliations
Abstract
Objective: Premature androgenic alopecia has been suggested as a feature of the male equivalent of the syndrome of polycystic ovary. However, the hormonal pattern of men with premature balding has been investigated in only a few studies with inconsistent results.

Material and methods: We examined 37 men with premature balding (defined as frontoparietal and vertex hair loss before the age of 30 years with alopecia defined as grade 3 vertex or more on the alopecia classification scale of Hamilton with Norwood modification). The plasma concentrations of total testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, epitestosterone, androstenedione, cortisol, 17-OH-progesterone (17OHP), estradiol, LH, FSH, prolactin, SHBG and TSH and free thyroxine were measured.

Results: The frequency of subnormal values in SHBG, FSH, testosterone and epitestosterone (but not in free androgen index) was significant in the balding men. A borderline significant trend was recorded with respect to increased levels in 17OH-P and prolactin.

Conclusions: The hormonal pattern of a substantial number of men with premature balding resembles in some respects the hormonal pattern of women with polycystic ovary syndrome.

ebs

How can he be aromatese deficient with high tissue Estrogen?
@Risingfire Muscle mass is. Irrelevant, anyone can put it. What matters is your natural body composition if one is not specifically training to increase muscle mass?
Do you have a tendency towards skinny fat? Or did you had in the past, before putting on muscle? That's the 10000 dollar question.

I have a tendency towards skinny fat yet a full head of thick hair and a thick beard too. Masculine face but also gynecomastia. What does that tell you? High estradiol and high dht?

Vegancrossfit

I can’t see how a certain body shape increases baldness or whatever.
It’s all about personal resistance to stress hormones. Androgens and estrogens are way further down the steroidal cascade. Probably why anti androgens don’t really work to regrow hair; they don’t really address the root cause.

Vegancrossfit

Bald guy giving advice on hair? Sure.. At least when we had that SwissTemples guy with PGD2 and PGE2 theory, he posted pics with his progress.

lmao it’s what I always say on steroid message boards. Sure thing you wanna look and smell like Mark Bell eat and train like him :D

Kenny

I have a tendency towards skinny fat yet a full head of thick hair and a thick beard too. Masculine face but also gynecomastia. What does that tell you? High estradiol and high dht?

or more likely low SHBG

DhtAssassin

lmao it’s what I always say on steroid message boards. Sure thing you wanna look and smell like Mark Bell eat and train like him :D

It's like:
Would you take take body building advice from someone, who is skinny and has no muscle?
Would you take diet advice from someone, who is overweight?
Would you take skin care routine from someone who has pimples all over his face?
And so on..
Haidut is on the same level.

baccheion

It's like:
Would you take take body building advice from someone, who is skinny and has no muscle?
Would you take skin care routine from someone who has pimples all over his face?
And so on..
Maybe, if they knew what they were talking about. Unsure about the pimples one, as they'd obviously have wanted to clear them up. On the other hand, bald looks a lot like pimples.

Vegancrossfit

It's like:
And so on..

Exactly!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals