MPB Experimental Treatments

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Let me know how that goes. I crushed a small amount of Cynomel in MCT and applied topically and it was too much for me. Within 5 minutes I had an elevated heart rate and anxiety

Yeah, those are my thoughts too, need to measure it accurately so I don't put myself in the hospital lol. When I make the solution, I will keep you posted. I had an issue with cynomel as well but it is so hard to differentiate the filler from the active T3 in the pill so it was hard to lower the dose accurately so you don't get overestimulation.

Dhair

Yeah, those are my thoughts too, need to measure it accurately so I don't put myself in the hospital lol. When I make the solution, I will keep you posted. I had an issue with cynomel as well but it is so hard to differentiate the filler from the active T3 in the pill so it was hard to lower the dose accurately so you don't get overestimulation.
What are your thoughts on using NDT topically?

Sheik

I thought of a crazy experiment I want to try: DHT gel on one side of my hairline and estrogel on the other side. For a few months. See if one side improves while the other worsens. I've seen enough evidence that estradiol can regrow hair that I want to try it for myself.

Or I could just try them one at a time. What do you guys think?

Iron Man

This is an interesting thread. I scanned through it today...

I am in my early 40's and my hair is thinning. No recession or NW thing going on, just thinning... Here are some articles I found online;

GHK and DNA: Copper Peptides for Hair and Scalp Health | NEW Book Now Available on How to Help Hair Loss and Stimulate Hair Growth with Copper Peptides | Home Page
GHK and DNA: Copper Peptides for Hair and Scalp Health | NEW Book Now Available on How to Help Hair Loss and Stimulate Hair Growth with Copper Peptides | Male Hair Regrowth and DHT

Dr Pickart seems to be the fellow behind these. Does anyone know anything about this stuff? According to the pictures on the site, Dr Pickart is bald. I am not sure what this means either. I have seen a bit on copper peptides and hair growth. Has anyone had any experience with this? The website is claiming men report thicker hair in about 4 months.

I am currently taking supplements for hair, as well as have dialed/dialing in diet. Need to improve on the sleep.
I am using the 1.5mm derma roller (can you say ouch while eyes water??). I have been a bit hit and miss with derma rolling, but am locking in on this method to tray and get some results. Currently, I derma roll once every week or every second week. I am undecided whether once a week is too much. I do it enough to draw blood. Scalp hurts about a day or so after and then gets a bit itchy. I am not too worried about the itching (unless someone says other wise) as I know the itch is related to the scalp healing, because the itch goes away on its own.

Another topical I am trialing is Peppermint oil, Rosemary oil and Magnesium oil rubbed into the thinning area. Feels really nice. Jury is out on this one though.

I have tried instant coffee over my head before, but need to give this more of a trial.

I am considering purchasing one of those UV type bulbs and giving my scalp a 10 minute per day go at this. I am quite confused on this, because some say laser, some say sun and some say one of those UV bulbs. The UV bulb would be easier if it works that is.

Any thoughts, comments or opinions are welcome.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Has anyone tried topical honey/sugar for hair?

tyler

@TubZy
I've been meaning to come here and say this- Thanks for your recommendation for topical taurine.. I've been doing it for a little over a month now and my hair has never been so thick/strong/healthy in my entire life. Noticeable improvement within days. My mom is a hair stylist and cuts my hair weekly, even she is blown away.
I've been using it in a spray bottle with water and tea tree oil.

Makaveli

Rubbed two drops of sodium thiosulfate on my hair last night. Itching resided but picked up again this morning. Hair seems thicker and smoother.

This is a substance mentioned by Peat. It lowers cortisol and adrenaline. It's anti fungal. It is extremely powerful at dissolving calcification.

Unfortunately the smell is strong like selenium sulfate. Pic of what I used below. Purer forms available.

Any updates with this product?

sladerunner69

I thought of a crazy experiment I want to try: DHT gel on one side of my hairline and estrogel on the other side. For a few months. See if one side improves while the other worsens. I've seen enough evidence that estradiol can regrow hair that I want to try it for myself.

Or I could just try them one at a time. What do you guys think?

Can you please post the evidence that estradiol can regrow hair? I have never seen anything like that. Progesterone, yes- estradiol, no.

sladerunner69

@TubZy
I've been meaning to come here and say this- Thanks for your recommendation for topical taurine.. I've been doing it for a little over a month now and my hair has never been so thick/strong/healthy in my entire life. Noticeable improvement within days. My mom is a hair stylist and cuts my hair weekly, even she is blown away.

Do you spray it on after your showers? And how much did you put in the water exactly?

OP
TubZy

TubZy

@TubZy

Sweet man! Yeah, it's crazy how a simple cheap amino acid can help that much for hair. Do you use any alcohol or just water and how much taurine do you use per application?

tyler

Sweet man! Yeah, it's crazy how a simple cheap amino acid can help that much for hair. Do you use any alcohol or just water and how much taurine do you use per application?
Do you spray it on after your showers? And how much did you put in the water exactly?
I put about two tablespoons of the nutrabio powder (16-20g) in an 8 oz spray bottle. I'm not sure what this comes down to per application, but I saturate my scalp with it when I apply. 6-10 sprays usually. Lightly towel dry the excess and then just have my hair air dry.

I might just try to see how much I can add to the water before it stops dissolving. I also plan to add caffeine.

I was reluctant to add alcohol as my hair and scalp tends to be on the dry side. What kind of alcohol do you recommend for this? Something like vodka? Perhaps I'll add a bit into my next batch.

I have been applying it two times a day. Once in the morning and once after I shower in the evening.

JDreamer

@TubZy

I've been meaning to try topical taurine as well since I finally have a supply. Your post kicked me into gear yesterday and I swear I saw noticeable change even after the first application.

I'm really excited to see where this goes.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

You need to use at least a gram or so for it be effective, at least from my experience. You can get away with less in the shampoo maybe due to the penetration enhancers.

Iron Man

@TubZy

@tyler - Can you please share what brand please? Is it a taurine powder? I wonder if the scalp already absorbs quickly and alcohol is not needed?

Iron Man

Does anyone have any opinions on copper peptides?
I am looking into redlight therapy too and saw that something up around 900Nm is optimal. I am not sure what device is the best to go with, but I am readying that LED is the best.

sladerunner69

@sladerunner69 - So you just rub natural progesterone cream into the scalp and let it sit for an hour or so?

Yes I suppose. Or take it orally or use a topical anywhere on the skin and get a systemic effect. Or try to et pure progesterone powder and add it to your shampoo. Personally I would be willing to try the last option. Oral progesterone makes me tired.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals