Lidocaine dosage and percentage?

TypicalJock

How many grams should be taken, and what percentage?
When is usually the best time throughout the day to take lidocaine?

mrchibbs

Just for posterity 20-30 mg in water is what Ray seems to think is safe. Others have used much more and are still alive.

sunny

Just for posterity 20-30 mg in water is what Ray seems to think is safe. Others have used much more and are still alive.
What about in a capsule? Or does it need the dilution. I have some i have not tried. Mostly because the thought a numbed throat puts me off. My reason for trying it would be slow motility.

mrchibbs

What about in a capsule? Or does it need the dilution. I have some i have not tried. Mostly because the thought a numbed throat puts me off. My reason for trying it would be slow motility.

I don't think it would help with slow motility too much, but it might. At small doses it shouldn't have a big numbing effect.

Inaut

So today I took 100mg of lidocaine this morning snd took another 50 this afternoon... It does mellow me, second dose seems more sedative than the first. My try doing 50mg twice a day and see how it works. When I was taking lidocaine in the past, I was taking it before bed and noticed very little from it... Daytime usage is ...fun..?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals