Vitamin K and aspirin, how to proceed?

Lenny

Just got a dropper of vitamine K (thorne vitamin k2 in MCT oil, 15 mg/drop) and aspirin. Im planning on taking 1 gram of aspirin a day.
What is the best way to proceed?

How much vitamin K should be taken per gram of aspirin?
How should the vitamin K be taken? (orally, transdermal [on what body part], time of day etc..)

Thank you :)

Just got a dropper of vitamine K (thorne vitamin k2 in MCT oil, 15 mg/drop) and aspirin. Im planning on taking 1 gram of aspirin a day.

How should the vitamin K be taken? (orally, transdermal [on what body part], time of day etc..)

I don't know that there is "a way". I just pair a baby aspirin with high PUFA foods when needed, but not everyday. The days I do take it I have some K or seaweed.

Interesting, would it work if I take the aspirin a couple hours before the high PUFA meal or is the half-life too short?
I don't know how close to the meal aspirin is effective, so I just take it with the meal. I use to just slather on some shea butter that had vitamin E in it before going to a restaurant for an extra bit of protection.

Cheese liver

Oral intake is fine if you don,t experience any gut issues since the absorption is greater. Otherwise topically is good but then u would have to apply a greater amout to reach the same effect according to RP.

LA

Thorne was purchased by another company and we don’t like the new product so I cannot give an opinion on the new Thorne. We threw it out. We still have an old bottle (expired) of the original in the fridge with their better dropper in case my husband bangs his hand while working in the garden as it will *still* stop any bleeding immediately when applied topically. I had to use it for that when I scrapped my hand on the washing machine lid and it stopped the bleeding as soon as it hit the wound.
When I was happy with the Thorne product I used to keep taking the aspirin (I take 2 Bayer nightly 325-mg-x-2) with a cup of whole milk and some magnesium. IF my nose bled in the morning I would drop-a-drop of the liquid K2 in my mouth and then sometimes if it got worse then I would drop some liquid K2 into my nostril otherwise I didn’t use K2 on a daily basis.
Now I chew a K-2-MK4, 5,000 every morning after coffee or tea and when I get around to it drink milk afterwards while taking B50 complex and other supplements. I don’t get any nose bleeds these days so it must be working.
Best wishes in your experiments

OP
Lenny

Lenny

Ima start out with 15 mg per 325 mg aspirin.

Oral intake is fine if you don,t experience any gut issues since the absorption is greater. Otherwise topically is good but then u would have to apply a greater amout to reach the same effect according to RP.
I thought it was the other way around. I'll keep an eye on it :).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals