1. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Lapodin - Dietary Supplement With Beta-lapachone And Emodin

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 29, 2016.

1. JDD

JDD Member

Great, thanks

2. Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon Member

In my experience, I get greater results with the SFA ester version than with the DMSO version. I started with taking it topically but it made me look like a character from The Simpsons, so I had to cut that out. I decided to try orally, but I experienced no effects from these, not from the SFA ester and not from the DMSO. But after asking Haidut, he told me placing it at the gums might be a viable option. I decided to try that out, and it gave me pretty good results. I sometimes experience sleeping issues, so I do take things to help with sleep. For example, I have tried Oxidal, Kuinone, gelatin, ice cream and of course Lapodin. On its own, I do not experience much results, but with all combined, I do experience great sleep. Besides this, Lapodin seems to help with fat loss. During this fall, I have experiend more weight loss than I experienced in the summer, and I do think Lapodin has its place there. Overall I have tried 5 of Haiduts supplements; Lapodin, Oxidal, Energin, Kuinone and EstroBan. I have a hard time placing them, because they all seems to give me positive results. While IdeaLabs products may be a tad pricey, their supplements are the only ones I have experienced results from, besides Activated Charcoal. Haidut you are a real G.

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thank you so much for the great feedback! Do you experience belly shrinking from Lapodin? I find that a dose of about 5-10 drops noticeably shrinks my belly even if I am severely bloated (i.e. morning after a night our drinking).

4. Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon Member

I have noticed a belly shrinking over time, I am not good at noticing results, because I am not so self aware in that regard. However over a 2 week period, i did look leaner and my muscles were way more defined. I have also increased my strength on numerous lifts during these last couple of months. I doubt this is because of the Lapodin, but I take other IdeaLabs supplements that should help in that regard. So these last months I have pretty much gained muscle while decreasing fat. I do not look bloated after a night of drinking. Strangely enough, I look leaner than usual after a night of drinking. I doubt this is relatable, but still...

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thanks, good to know.

6. ravensburger

ravensburger Member

I've been noticing that when applied topically, I can somehow taste this inside my mouth/on my tongue. Has anyone else experienced this and why would this be happening?

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It's a good sign as it means it is getting absorbed through the skin :):

8. Evgenius

Evgenius Member

Did you do that with the DMSO version if yes did you use a spoon or smth ?

9. Owen B

Owen B Member

This is my second go-around with Lapodin. I think the problem I had last time was that i took a lot orally and got a strong laxative response, up to including little polyps in my nostril.

This time I'm just taking it topically. It's pretty strong. Energy is up. Only with a few drops on the wrist. I haven't upped the dose yet. I was worried about the shelf life, but i searched the thread and found that that wasn't going to be a problem. But this time no laxative effects. That i can get with Cascara (effective but mild).

What's getting to me these days is that I get this hair-trigger anger when I get flak from people. Is this an adrenaline response to lower cortisol? My thyroid (T3) is five points below normal.

I hear people's concerns with DMSO, but this is my experience. I never noticed any problem with it except a little burning at the skin. I couldn't detect any other response. I took some time off with these chemicals for a while to sort out some bad effects I was having (some not necessarily connected with these). But I noticed that when I started again using the chemicals with the DMSO i got no burning sensation whatsoever.

Is it possible that the skin can adapt to the DMSO?

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thanks for the great feedback. The anger could be from hypoglycemia, and emodin can cause low blood sugar quite easily in higher doses. I would measure it if possible during/after one of those anger episodes.
    As far as DMSO - my experience is that the skin can definitely adapt and in fact the people who used the DMSO supplements reported that their irritation stopped after a few days of use and never got back. The small percentage of people who experienced issue to DMSO are probably sensitive to it due to lower thyroid function. But even some of those people reported getting adjusted to it after a few days of use. The latest batches of the DMSO versions used so little DMSO that on a per doses basis they are unlikely to even register systemically.

11. Owen B

Owen B Member

I think you're probably right about the sugar. I'm definitely getting sugar drops these days. Cipro and Lapodin get the cortisol down but I'm not aware of any woozy feeling in the midst of these anger reactions. I definitely get the sugar drop in the late afternoon/early evening. The bottom just drops out. Then i take a little thyroid, and extra sugar and can stay afloat. Off topic, but lower serotonin shouldn't make one feel angry, no? It should make one feel better and buoyant???

12. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It really depends on the glycogen stores and other things going on at that time. If you there is no glycogen and adrenaline has gone up then low serotonin won't feel much like a blessing.

13. encerent

encerent Member

What is this dissolved in now?

14. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

SFA esters + ethanol, like all other former DMSO-based supplements (except MelaNon).