Lactobacillus For Increase Testosterone

Mountain

I had the exact same idea as that guy after reading this article:

L. Reuteri For Hair Loss: A Complete Review

I looked up the patents of a couple of the main strains of L. reuteri used and from memory they are all functionally the same. They have just been transformed with different or additional antibiotic resistance plasmids.

The author of the blog that you linked brings up a couple of the point of concern that I had too. That being, maintaining a culture of strictly L. reuteri would be crucial and also pretty difficult.

Determining the number of CFUs is very straightforward and just requires performing a serial dilution of the culture, plating it out then doing some basic graphing and algebra. Once I have some basic lab tools I'll give it all a go.

Have you taken any of the probiotics with it in them? I can only get a max of 100M CFU L. reuteri tablets and haven't really noticed anything from that. Might give the yoghurt approach a go.

OP
A

alex00

I had the exact same idea as that guy after reading this article:

L. Reuteri For Hair Loss: A Complete Review

I looked up the patents of a couple of the main strains of L. reuteri used and from memory they are all functionally the same. They have just been transformed with different or additional antibiotic resistance plasmids.

The author of the blog that you linked brings up a couple of the point of concern that I had too. That being, maintaining a culture of strictly L. reuteri would be crucial and also pretty difficult.

Determining the number of CFUs is very straightforward and just requires performing a serial dilution of the culture, plating it out then doing some basic graphing and algebra. Once I have some basic lab tools I'll give it all a go.

Have you taken any of the probiotics with it in them? I can only get a max of 100M CFU L. reuteri tablets and haven't really noticed anything from that. Might give the yoghurt approach a go.
I have not yet taken any probiotic, in fact the CFU of only 100 million in Gastrus Biogaia tablets is too little.
It would be interesting to make a yogurt but I have to be sure that yogurt with a high CFU of L. Reuteri 6475 like could be this, can have real benefits on testosterone and Leydig cells (in the studies they talk about an increase of the testicles sizes). It would be revolutionary.
However, about calculations and algebra link this perhaps is useful.
http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2018/04/the-arithmetic-of-yogurt/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals