Keeping Teeth Healthy

Satellite

I'm wondering what members of this forum do to keep their teeth healthy.
Do you use a custom mouthwash or toothpaste ?

Generally, making my body Peat friendly is the first step.

So anabolic/anti-catabolic, pro-dopamine/anti-serotonin really helps with absorbing nutrients and building the body, leading to healing.

Then regulating stress hormones is next, to prevent destruction.

Finding the right substances to do this is the tricky part.

But I can always tell I’m in the right direction by my oral health and whiteness of my teeth. When my body is building/healing, the teeth whiten as it is absorbing nutrients.

I do brush but not much. I floss like crazy. I want to get a waterpik - heard they are incredible for cleaning.

I use a mouthwash and toothpaste by Now Foods, it’s fluoride free. And a tea tree oil floss by Desert Essence.

I also take Bone Strength by Now Foods, has calcium, magnesium, vit D and vit K, plus other stuff. One review on iHerb said his grandmother took it for years and one day got in a car accident where the car was totaled, yet she had zero broken bones at age 90! Hard not to buy lol.

Adding in Idealabs calcirol and kuinone really helps too. After adding this the floss now rips on my teeth when flossing. I noticed it profoundly when I could squat like 100 more lbs overnight, quite the shock lol.

Then for anabolism/endocrine strength I take raw Forrest pine pollen, and other herbs they sell too.

Pine pollen is a beauty though, because it not only has all the male sex hormones, it also strengthens the endocrine system while balancing out other hormones like estrogen etc so things stay balanced. I feel the difference when I don’t take it, works really well for me.

BearWithMe

Generally, making my body Peat friendly is the first step.

So anabolic/anti-catabolic, pro-dopamine/anti-serotonin really helps with absorbing nutrients and building the body, leading to healing.

Then regulating stress hormones is next, to prevent destruction.

Finding the right substances to do this is the tricky part.

But I can always tell I’m in the right direction by my oral health and whiteness of my teeth. When my body is building/healing, the teeth whiten as it is absorbing nutrients.

I do brush but not much. I floss like crazy. I want to get a waterpik - heard they are incredible for cleaning.

I use a mouthwash and toothpaste by Now Foods, it’s fluoride free. And a tea tree oil floss by Desert Essence.

I also take Bone Strength by Now Foods, has calcium, magnesium, vit D and vit K, plus other stuff. One review on iHerb said his grandmother took it for years and one day got in a car accident where the car was totaled, yet she had zero broken bones at age 90! Hard not to buy lol.

Adding in Idealabs calcirol and kuinone really helps too. After adding this the floss now rips on my teeth when flossing. I noticed it profoundly when I could squat like 100 more lbs overnight, quite the shock lol.

Then for anabolism/endocrine strength I take raw Forrest pine pollen, and other herbs they sell too.

Pine pollen is a beauty though, because it not only has all the male sex hormones, it also strengthens the endocrine system while balancing out other hormones like estrogen etc so things stay balanced. I feel the difference when I don’t take it, works really well for me.
This is awesome post, thank you Satellite!!

Satellite

This is awesome post, thank you Satellite!!

Thanks!

Now Foods also makes a similar powder called Bone Meal. There’s a review on iHerb of a lady that used the powder on a toothbrush on her daughter and it was rebuilding the enamel! Pretty cool.

Inaut

I’m starting to eat more strong cheddar. Not sure it will result in any significant restoration but it adds a noticeable coating to the teeth after eating. Who doesn’t love cheese???

Watubi

Dr. Bruce Fife put out a simple book called 'Oil Pulling Therapy'. Oil pulling (using coconut oil) before bed and using a soft tooth brush with only ozonated water is a highly effective and simple approach to oral health (an A2Z Ozone Aqua-6 is only $60). Of course this doesn't address the gut health link to oral care but just this routine alone has left my dentist with nothing to do in my mouth for many years.

ExCarniv

Dr. Bruce Fife put out a simple book called 'Oil Pulling Therapy'. Oil pulling (using coconut oil) before bed and using a soft tooth brush with only ozonated water is a highly effective and simple approach to oral health (an A2Z Ozone Aqua-6 is only $60). Of course this doesn't address the gut health link to oral care but just this routine alone has left my dentist with nothing to do in my mouth for many years.

Sad thing oil pulling didn't worked for me, I'm trying with xylitol and after one week I'm seeing some improvements.

Watubi

Sad thing oil pulling didn't worked for me, I'm trying with xylitol and after one week I'm seeing some improvements.
Something else I should have mentioned that has improved my oral and general health over-all is I put Lugol's Iodine in my drinking water and consume it throughout the day (5% 3 to 5 drops a day).

burtlancast

honestly bro, everyone on this forum besides Haidut and a few other people are quacks. you are better off typing this into google, and if you did that you would find a book, and a video called Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye. It's all about the PH and bacteria in the mouth.

Be careful who you trust/quote.

From your book, in the Fluoride chapter: "In all cases, despite the poorly formed enamel with its pitting and staining, the teeth did not appear to develop cavities." and "Some people fear that fluoride may be absorbed through the skin during rinsing. There is no evidence to substantiate these worries"

Now, the actual truth: http://fluoridealert.org/articles/science-watch14/

"contrary to the early research from the US, this newer research has often found that dental fluorosis makes teeth more prone, not less prone, to tooth decay (1, 7-14)."

"The study, which examined tooth decay and dental fluorosis rates in two areas of Ethiopia, found that as the severity of dental fluorosis increased, so too did the rate of tooth decay."

And this lady author wants us to believe that while fluoride is acknowledged to be absorbed through intact skin, once in contact with our mucous mouth membranes, it stops being, or rather, "there's no evidence for it being absorbed".

Yet another Pharisee.

Last edited:

Watubi

Be careful who you trust/quote.

From your book, in the Fluoride chapter: "In all cases, despite the poorly formed enamel with its pitting and staining, the teeth did not appear to develop cavities." and "Some people fear that fluoride may be absorbed through the skin during rinsing. There is no evidence to substantiate these worries"

Now, the actual truth: http://fluoridealert.org/articles/science-watch14/

"contrary to the early research from the US, this newer research has often found that dental fluorosis makes teeth more prone, not less prone, to tooth decay (1, 7-14)."

"The study, which examined tooth decay and dental fluorosis rates in two areas of Ethiopia, found that as the severity of dental fluorosis increased, so too did the rate of tooth decay."

And this lady author wants us to believe that while fluoride is acknowledged to be absorbed through intact skin, once in contact with our mucous mouth membranes, it stops being, or rather, "there's no evidence for it being absorbed".

Yet another Pharisee.
Great Job, it is easy to recognize the truth if that is what you are looking for and you are willing to challenge your current paradigm

reality

I think balancing calcium and phosphorus is super important. Whenever I up my intake of meat and have much less calcium I notice my gums can bleed when brushing. When I lower my intake of meat and up my calcium they do not

D

danishispsychic

Milk, Xylitol , electric toothbrush, Brushing with clay based toothpaste, Vit K, Peroxide rinse. Those are my quack suggestions. :)

golder

Peroxide rinse? Interesting, not heard this before. Could you explain a bit more and perhaps link a product that you would recommend? Much appreciated!

ExCarniv

Peroxide rinse? Interesting, not heard this before. Could you explain a bit more and perhaps link a product that you would recommend? Much appreciated!

Peroxide rinse seems like kills bacteria, but could hurt your enamel if you do everyday, I'd do once per month or so.

boris

I keep it simple. For some months now I use only bicarb. I used to dissolve it in water swish and brush, but it's tiresome. I read in the forum that bicarb is actually less abrasive than toothpaste so now I just poor a heaping layer right onto the wet toothbrush. The enamel feels good and my gums don't seem to recede aynmore. No more bleeding or other problems, teeth are not yellow anymore but a natural pearly white.

Of course enough calcium and K2 is a must.
And like already mentionend, flossing makes a big difference. Especially after eating meat.

Last edited:

Inaut

I’ve been using sea salt rinses after every meal as well as brushing my teeth with it in my toothpaste. My teeth feel great and are always pretty clean now.

I keep it simple. For some months now I use only bicarb. I used to dissolve it in water swish and brush, but it's tiresome. I read in the forum that bicarb is actually less abrasive than toothpaste so now I just poor a heaping layer right onto the wet toothbrush. The enamel feels good and my gums don't seem to recede aynmore. No more bleeding or other problems, teeth are not yellow anymore but a natural pearly white.

Of course enough calcium and K2 is a must.
And like already mentionend, flossing makes a big difference. Especially after eating meat.
Ditto, I've been brushing with baking soda for months now and it works great.

I’ve been using sea salt rinses after every meal as well as brushing my teeth with it in my toothpaste. My teeth feel great and are always pretty clean now.
I think saliva is essential and I've found that saturated fat helps a lot with saliva. Salt doesn't do much for me in terms of saliva production but always gives me a temperature increase which would probably end up being good for teeth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals