What Is The Safest Material For Tooth Fillings & Crowns & Bridges?

boris

What do you think is the safest material for fillings and crowns right now and has Peat ever talked about what materials would be best?

What do you think is the best and safest type of bridge to get?
There are some types that need to file down the healthy teeth partially or completely and there are Maryland bridges that somehow get glued to the healthy teeth.

schultz

I like gold fillings. They last a long time and look cool. I'd be curious what Ray thinks though.

Gone Peating

I feel like something non-metal would be best going forward considering emf and 5g

I'm not sure what that would be

yerrag

After I had all my eleven silver (mercury actually) fillings removed over separate sessions by a biological dentist 20 years ago, he replaced them with composite fillings.

He had to send my blood sample to a lab though, and the lab gave him a list of report, showing which composite material was and wasn't bio-compatible with me.

One thing about composite fillings that I hate is that they don't last forever, unlike the silver fillings. Probably every 10 years, they need to be replaced. Just a guesstimate though, as I don't keep a record.

That was when I was in the US. Now that I'm in the Philippines and I still see a biodentist, and I gave the biodentist a copy of that report, I really doubt if he relies on that report to chose the material for my filling. But I never asked, as the answer I get I wouldn't ever be able to verify anyway.

papaya

After I had all my eleven silver (mercury actually) fillings removed over separate sessions by a biological dentist 20 years ago, he replaced them with composite fillings.

He had to send my blood sample to a lab though, and the lab gave him a list of report, showing which composite material was and wasn't bio-compatible with me.

One thing about composite fillings that I hate is that they don't last forever, unlike the silver fillings. Probably every 10 years, they need to be replaced. Just a guesstimate though, as I don't keep a record.

That was when I was in the US. Now that I'm in the Philippines and I still see a biodentist, and I gave the biodentist a copy of that report, I really doubt if he relies on that report to chose the material for my filling. But I never asked, as the answer I get I wouldn't ever be able to verify anyway.
i'm desperately looking for a good dentist. who was your biodentist in the us?from what i've found the best filling material for health is gold. zirconium if you're getting full crown & don't want gold. inlays would be ceramic. the glue is the unhealthiest part. composites aren't healthy.

yerrag

i'm desperately looking for a good dentist. who was your biodentist in the us?from what i've found the best filling material for health is gold. zirconium if you're getting full crown & don't want gold. inlays would be ceramic. the glue is the unhealthiest part. composites aren't healthy.
He's now 76 and I haven't been back in a long time:

Dr. William Westendorf, DDS - Reviews - Cincinnati, OH

But he did a good job on me. Since bio dentists work in cooperation with alternative doctors, the doctor I had was Kaushal Bhardwaj:

Kaushal Bhardwaj, Internal Medicine Doctor in Cincinnati, OH

Ceramics and titanium are best.

I used to think gold but I had a “biological dentist” who explained that of course they use an alloy, not pure gold. 16K is used and here are a few examples of the alloys:

• Product: JRVT / Alloy Color: Yellow / Composition: 77% Gold, 13% Silver, 8.5% Copper, 1.0% Palladium, Less than 1% Indium, Iridium, Zinc
  • Product: JIV-PF / Alloy Color: Yellow / Composition: 72.5% Gold, 13.5% Copper, 10.2% Silver, 2.8% Platinum, Less than 1% Indium, Iridium and Zinc.
  • Product: Noble-Cast 67 / Alloy Color: Yellow / Composition: 64.0% Gold, 23.4% Silver, 3.0% Palladium, 0.1% Platinum
  • Product: Encore (White High Noble) / Alloy Color: Silver (white) / Composition: 48% Gold, 40% Palladium, 4.3% Zinc, 3.9% Tin, 3.75% Indium, 0.05% Rhenium

OP
boris

boris

Thank you for your input everyone!

@ecstatichamster
According to my last dentist ceramic is best, but I see that it's not pure ceramic. Ceramic fillings are made from a mix of ingredients like silica, zirconium oxide, aluminum oxide. I think he meant best for a balance of aesthetics and durability.

The mostly silver and copper in the gold shouldn't be harmful right?

Last edited:
Thank you for your input everyone!

@ecstatichamster
According to my last dentist ceramic is best, but I see that it's not pure ceramic. Ceramic fillings are made from a mix of ingredients like silica, zirconium oxide, aluminum oxide. I think he meant best for a balance of aesthetics and durability.

The mostly silver and copper in the gold shouldn't be harmful right?

I don’t think so, but on the other side of it, some of the alloys have nickel in them, this is a very short list and there are many other alloys that have things that I don’t really understand.

OP
boris

boris

I feel like something non-metal would be best going forward considering emf and 5g

I'm not sure what that would be

Does it really make such a big difference? Is there any science on it?

@koky Thanks! Interesting, I didn't know about porcelain fillings and crowns.

I see on wikipedia it treats ceramic and porcelain fillings as the same? Dental porcelain - Wikipedia
It says: Metallic colourants 1%

Last edited:

biggirlkisss

i would go for bpa free. my dentist at the time told me bpa is even cheaper. He emailed ingredients and there was nothing to worry about. i asked for one without floruide

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals