Arginine Mouthwash - The Forgotten Ingredient?

dabdabdab

Add proline amino acid which is very important for proteins that stick calcium ions to teeth.

Magnesium glycinate or other forms which don't contain an acidic part are also necessary.

Casein protein increases mouth pH for several hours after consumption which is necessary for remineraliziation.

Lactoferrin chelated iron and that removes black stains on teeth and also is beneficial in removing age spots on skin which are mostly lipofoscin.

Mossy

Add proline amino acid which is very important for proteins that stick calcium ions to teeth.

Magnesium glycinate or other forms which don't contain an acidic part are also necessary.

Casein protein increases mouth pH for several hours after consumption which is necessary for remineraliziation.

Lactoferrin chelated iron and that removes black stains on teeth and also is beneficial in removing age spots on skin which are mostly lipofoscin.
I do remember reading that proline is good for breaking down bio-film, if I'm describing that properly. I've tried various pro-oral health amino acids in my mouth wash, such as glycine and arginine, but I get the same side effect from them that I'd get taking them internally.

Are people having success adding amino acids to their mouth wash?

dabdabdab

I do remember reading that proline is good for breaking down bio-film, if I'm describing that properly. I've tried various pro-oral health amino acids in my mouth wash, such as glycine and arginine, but I get the same side effect from them that I'd get taking them internally.

Are people having success adding amino acids to their mouth wash?
glycine is sweat tasting and it has a milder effect on my teeth than xylitol, xylitol creates teeth sensitivity.
I haven't tried other amino acids, but I've read lots of research about proline and how it's more important than glycine in rebuilding enamel

Mossy

glycine is sweat tasting and it has a milder effect on my teeth than xylitol, xylitol creates teeth sensitivity.
I haven't tried other amino acids, but I've read lots of research about proline and how it's more important than glycine in rebuilding enamel
I will look to add those three amino acids back into my mouthwash at some point: proline, glycine, and arginine.

Mossy

I thought it would be good information to pass along that I see that Waterpik has a whitening tablet for their water flosser and the #1 ingredient is glycine:

"The WT-30 tablets contain Glycine, xylitol, sucralose, flavor (aroma), copovidone (VP/VA copolymer), sodium lauryl sulfate, dextrin, magnesium stearate, silica."