Jordan Peterson is finally coming around (to Christ)

Elie

Forum Supporter
He is one of the most authentic high profile personalities out there

Elast1c

Jordan Peterson finally starting to figure it out, that Christ is Life.

(2 minutes, 40 seconds):

Anyone who seeks absolute truth will be drawn by the Father.

John 3:20-21
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

He also said that all conservatives (and I'm guessing the walk away democrats) who generally gravitate toward the conclusion that the majority of the media monopoly doesn't hold their best interest and is basically forcing out any fair journalism need to buckle down for everyones good and to also accept as much vaccines as possible to quell the impending doom and be good little children.

Not sure what it is about a person that is austere when it comes to chastising people who don't agree with experimentally vaccinating oregnant women with strange unproven technology but to me it just seems like they probably don't have a great deal of respect for human beings. Maybe lobster heirarchies can explain why he does that.

Last edited:

Jem Oz

He’s fundamentally a good guy and he has helped a lot of people particularly young men. But he talks waaaay too much. It’s a red flag, the older I get. Also he thinks serotonin is the “happy hormone”.

Jem Oz

He was also a full blown drug addict. As gurus go, I think we can do better

AndrogenicJB

He’s fundamentally a good guy and he has helped a lot of people particularly young men. But he talks waaaay too much. It’s a red flag, the older I get. Also he thinks serotonin is the “happy hormone”.
What do you mean he talsk why to much he is a public figure

equipoise

Although Peterson frequently makes morally questionable claims and engages in pseudoscience, his statements are notoriously incoherent, vague, jargon-laden, and ambiguous, which allows him to handwave criticism as mere misrepresentations of his babbling gibberish.
He is, selectively, very passionate about freedom of speech and ignorant of clear violations of freedom of speech, depending on whether it's his friends involved or a "regressive leftist". He also doesn't like it when people use those precious treasured free speech powers to say mean things about him, and has threatened frivolous defamation lawsuits against some of them. His own "free speech" platform, Thinkspot, will hide downvoted comments in the name of free speech, and you will have to pay a subscription to get some of that sweet free speech.[

AndrogenicJB

Although Peterson frequently makes morally questionable claims and engages in pseudoscience, his statements are notoriously incoherent, vague, jargon-laden, and ambiguous, which allows him to handwave criticism as mere misrepresentations of his babbling gibberish.
He is, selectively, very passionate about freedom of speech and ignorant of clear violations of freedom of speech, depending on whether it's his friends involved or a "regressive leftist". He also doesn't like it when people use those precious treasured free speech powers to say mean things about him, and has threatened frivolous defamation lawsuits against some of them. His own "free speech" platform, Thinkspot, will hide downvoted comments in the name of free speech, and you will have to pay a subscription to get some of that sweet free speech.[
Give an example of his pseudoscience. I guess you are a liberal?

Perry Staltic

Is that because what he says resonates to your life and you don't want accountability or responsibility

Peterson once said that guys should wash their penises. Everyone knows that if your smegmated penis stinks it's someone else's fault.

equipoise

Peterson once said that guys should wash their penises. Everyone knows that if your smegmated penis stinks it's someone else's fault.
Is that because what he says resonates to your life and you don't want accountability or responsibility
@AndrogenicJB Perry Staltic is being sarcastic, as I'm quite sure he thinks highly of Jordan Peterson. I don't have problems with this, I was merely voicing an opinion. He caters to an audience, whilst being pro status quo when it does him a world of good, and then switching around as he pleases.

I don't like men like this. They always, sooner or later, bring out their true colours and their narc facade vanishes into thin air

Perry Staltic

@AndrogenicJB Perry Staltic is being sarcastic, as I'm quite sure he thinks highly of Jordan Peterson

Thank you. Yes I was. That's not an accurate characterization, but I do admire and respect Peterson's ability to outmaneuver the manipulative language of the woke crowd and agree with his admonition for personal responsibility.

equipoise

Thank you. Yes I was. That's not an accurate characterization, but I do admire and respect Peterson's ability to outmaneuver the manipulative language of the woke crowd and agree with his admonition for personal responsibility.
I'm okay with you thinking for yourself and us disagreeing has nothing to do with what I think of you, which is net positive. Good grief

skittles

I like JP. I will never understand the hate. The guy is far from perfect, and that's fine. The message is what's important, and that message spoke to tons of people on a deep level, and got those people to realize they have control over their own lives.

Hugh Johnson

None of this means anything. It is vague accusations that do not refer to anything that he has actually said. I can say the same about you with as much validity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals