Is Vitex (chasteberry) Safe For Males To Take?

Sexypizza

Hey guys,

I have PFS and thyroid problems, so my libido is pretty low, and I have really bad erectile dysfunction going on 2 years now. I emailed Ray and he think that taking T4/T3 should work to fix it which is what I'm doing now but he said it will take a few months as I gradually adjust the dose and lower my adrenaline.

Anyways,

my Prolactin and Estrogen are kind of high last I checked them, which makes sense with me being hypo and all. I was looking into Vitex and it seems like it would help me a lot in my situation since it lowers prolactin/estrogen and increases progesterone & dopamine if the dosage is high enough.

Blood test results

So I bought some Vitex and hoping to try it out. I was planning to take 2000 mg a day since I read that lower doses actually increase prolactin instead of decreasing it.

so my question are;

is this safe for a guy to take?
how long should I take it for?
is it possible to take it long term?
and is the dose appropriate?

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

Alright so, my last blood tests are showing that it Hyperthyroid taking too much T3 and my prolactin is around 5 which is almost low.

Funny enough I'm pretty sure I'm still hypo anyways because my temperature and pulse are still low and I feel just normal, no hyper symptoms at all. So I guess something is wrong with my body and the thyroid hormone isn't getting into my cells for some reason.

Either way, I guess I don't really need vitex anymore since the thyroid hormone seems to be lowering it. but it would still be nice to know if Vitex is still good or not.

ubiety

Alright so, my last blood tests are showing that it Hyperthyroid taking too much T3 and my prolactin is around 5 which is almost low.

Funny enough I'm pretty sure I'm still hypo anyways because my temperature and pulse are still low and I feel just normal, no hyper symptoms at all. So I guess something is wrong with my body and the thyroid hormone isn't getting into my cells for some reason.

Either way, I guess I don't really need vitex anymore since the thyroid hormone seems to be lowering it. but it would still be nice to know if Vitex is still good or not.

Did T3 fix your ED?

Aleeri

I use Vitex for a month with labs, did nothing much, got a tiny increase in progesterone but I was still low.

smcgann

The cells require iodine for this process to work properly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals